Continue the story: Worst of edition

lucidzfl

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
So I was inspired by a post in the writers forum as well as Atlanta Nights to see just how bad I can write (on purpose).

We all know the rules of how to write well. How about having some fun: writing god awfully! Only rule, you have to continue whatever the story as posted directly above.

Mispellings (lol) and grammatical mistakes ok as long as its legible!

Shall I start?

-----

Dick Strong woke up uneasily in the morning at 8:52 and went into his bathroom to look at himself. He looked really tired from sleeping badly and drinking like a thirsty fish. He sighed and looked at himself. He was gaining weight, he was over 200 lbs now, not bad for a 5 foot 3 man he figured reasonably to himself.

From the other room, his wife called out angrily, "Dick get your ass downstairs."

He quickly washed his face and ran quickly down the stairs and quickly faced his wife.

"You're going to be late for work again," she chided him derisively.

"So what," he asked, inquiringly even though he knew her answer which he really didn't feel a whole bunch like listening to annoyingly again this particular April 3rd Tuesday of 2010.

"If you loose your job," she began, angrily. "You will lose this!" she exclaimed even more angrily than her first statement. She held her hands above herself, pointing downwardly at herself like she was a damned old genie or whatever it was she might have thought she was or something.

"Listen woman," he started to say defensively...

---

Chris P

Likes metaphors mixed, not stirred
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
"I am the bread winner here, and you know it! You are the loser in that game! Go ahead and go leave."

"I won't give you the pleasure."

Just at that very moment when she was saying this, the horn of Dick's friend's 1973 Volkswagon Beetle klaxoned, telling Dick that it was time for them, Dick and his friend Bawls, to go to downtown to work in their office building because they are accountants at an investment bank.

Rainbows hung in the east in the morning sunshine, and as Dick was getting into Bawls' car...

Rebekah7

Unofficial Jester
Registered
Reaction score
he remembered how nice it was compared to Bawls old two seated bycycle with the pink streamers. The car swung along the dirtied pavement, as Dick hung his head out like his jeriatric cocker spaniel that always woke him in the middle of the night and never let him eat any meals in piece.

"Dude, get yer head back in here this instant! You don't want to get brain cancer like my niece had two years ago but beat with homopathic herbs and spices."

Dick contracted his head back into the automoble and looked angerly and longly at Bawls. "Spoil sport."

Bawls chortled and replied...

lucidzfl

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
"Cheer up!"

"Too right! Dick and Bawls, togethor at last" Dick screamed at Bawls as they tore slowly down the dirty, dusty, grimy, wet, mostly clean road.

"Damned right you are," Bawls elucidated. "Is that harpy wife of yours still going on about that stuff with those things that no one even really cares about all that much just coz she hasn't worked since she quit her job five years ago when she was plannin to have kids even though she didn't ask you then you stopped having sex?"

Dick sighed with a roar. "Yep." he whispered very quietly. "In fact..."

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
Ceiling cat sez, "My wife haz a buckit."

The LOLrus laffed. "Dat biatch stole mah buckit."

Den dey eatz a cheezburger and...