PDA

View Full Version : How curious are you?

Nateskate
08-12-2005, 08:20 PM
I hope I didn't cut anyone off who was reading this story. I didn't intend to leave it here forever. It's kind of like standing naked in the front of the auditorium. You hope nobody laughs or throws a spitball.

Unique, I really appreciated your encouragement throughout. You are a special person in my view. I'd also like to thank the invisible lurkers, everyone else who took the time to read this. I hoped I've said something that kept you entertained or at least given you food for thought.

Nate.

Unique
08-12-2005, 09:42 PM
Thank you very much.

Nateskate
08-12-2005, 10:15 PM
Thank you very much.

You are welcome. I'm glad to see you around.

Unique
08-14-2005, 09:58 PM
Are you still thinking along the lines of two part chapters? I think there's some material in this last post for the "2nd half". Or have you decided yet?

Unique
08-15-2005, 04:41 PM
OIC

I hope you haven't abandoned your life story. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all hangs together.

Poetry is cool. Sometimes it just 'comes out'; sometimes you have to work for it. But it does have a way of making you look inside that deep place and express yourself minimally. (Instead of running on at the blah, blah) Not thinking of you, but thinking about that type of 'poetry' called prose poetry. I'm not too fond of it. I prefer my poetry lean.

Nateskate
08-15-2005, 05:55 PM
OIC

I hope you haven't abandoned your life story. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all hangs together.

Poetry is cool. Sometimes it just 'comes out'; sometimes you have to work for it. But it does have a way of making you look inside that deep place and express yourself minimally. (Instead of running on at the blah, blah) Not thinking of you, but thinking about that type of 'poetry' called prose poetry. I'm not too fond of it. I prefer my poetry lean.

I do tend to Blah Blah Blah. But I mean well.

Unique
08-15-2005, 06:39 PM
Now I said not talking about you, Nate. And I meant that. Every first draft needs pruning; for a first draft your life story was quite well done.

Let me repeat: I wasn't talking about YOU, re: the blah, blah. Got it?