Reps for my 1,000th post.

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
The first thousand is always the hardest. :)

Though we try to avoid rep sharing threads here, you can check out this place, where folks swap reps with abandon for any reason under the sun.

Ever wonder what your next one thousand posts will bring?

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Between us, I never thought I'd last a hundred posts here, let alone one thousand. Seemed like it took forever before I felt comfortable, and I was nicked and scraped and yelled at by mods too many times to count before I found my bearings.

Reaching one thousand posts is truly a milestone, deserving of recognition, perhaps more so than than any greater number you might achieve from now on. It proves that you've persevered, from the first moment you joined AW until today, with a thousand comments in between, and that your presence here means something to those who are following along.

Cybernaught

Decker
Registered
Reaction score
Between us, I never thought I'd last a hundred posts here, let alone one thousand. Seemed like it took forever before I felt comfortable, and I was nicked and scraped and yelled at by mods too many times to count before I found my bearings.

Reaching one thousand posts is truly a milestone, deserving of recognition, perhaps more so than than any greater number you might achieve from now on. It proves that you've persevered, from the first moment you joined AW until today, with a thousand comments in between, and that your presence here means something to those who are following along.

I've been on other writing sites, but never made it to a thousand, because I didn't find a lot of the members to be as helpful and encouraging as they are here.

Thanks for making the journey to 1,000 a pleasant experience. I promise I won't post any more of these threads for my subsequent thousand.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
The first 10,000 are simple. I'm wondering where it goes from here

LOG

Lagrangian
Registered
Reaction score
I try to avoid rep I haven't actually earned, like avoiding block quotes in my essays, they make me feel cheap.