• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for beta/crit partner willing to read ya multi-culti romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

nishawrites

I write romance and I'm proud!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nisha-sharma.com
Hi guys!

I write contemporary YA multi-cultural romance. I don't have a critique partner anymore because they've moved/given up writing :-(. I'm agented and looking for someone in the same boat... i.e. been through the rejection/MS wringer a couple times with different works and finally hitting a stride.

It would be awesome if you were polishing an MS or starting new projects and need critiquers/betas to check it out before sending it off for agent's approval, or for querying.

I'm having "stylistic issues." Yeah, I'm totally willing to explain on that one if interested. I've done freelance editing so in exchange, I can work on anything from line edits to big picture issues.

If you're doing romance, that's the best because romance is my forte, but I'm totally open to anything else!

Thnx guys,
<3Nwrites

Last edited:

wise_dec4u

Registered
Reaction score
Wow, I'm working on my first edgy YA IR novel. I'm unpublished and what you might call a novice writer with potential so I probably wouldn't qualify as the type of beta you need. Good luck with your work though.

Harbiner

Registered
Reaction score
Woot! Okay, I'm hoping that no one's PMed you about this yet! I've been through the wringer a couple of times, and I'm getting ready to query agents and hopefully hit my stride with my current WIP. I've gone through the first edit of my romantic comedy, and I'm looking for a beta to swap with. I'm hoping to start sending out queries soon. If you're still needing a beta, PM me! :)

nishawrites

I write romance and I'm proud!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nisha-sharma.com
wise_dec, haha, you are not unpublished but PRE-published, that's all! :) I actually have gotten a few replies already. sorry! But good luck with your writing!

Status
Not open for further replies.