www.reganleigh.com
Last edited:

Regan Leigh

Insomniac Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reganleigh.com
I got another one today from a lovely AW peep! :) I'm loving them all. It really does feel like Christmas when I see a new entry posted. Except I hate Christmas. So it's EVEN better. ;)

charlotte49ers

let it snow
Registered
Reaction score
We're really going to have to work on that whole 'hating Christmas' thing.

Regan Leigh

Insomniac Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reganleigh.com
I love the good "spirit of Christmas" stuff. Just not the crazy family and consumerism part. The good has yet to out weigh the bad for me. ;)

But I don't have a beautiful baby boy to celebrate with. ;)

Oh, gosh and I can hear it now... NO. No babies anytime soon. :D

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
This contest is great fun. Thank you! I got to experiment a little, and I posted cos I love you so :D Usually I bring nothing out of the dark for at least 2 months!! [don't say I shouldn't have here; how ruuuude ;)]

Enter, y'all! The pictures absolutely rock to inspire a little story.

Regan Leigh

Insomniac Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reganleigh.com
This contest is great fun. Thank you! I got to experiment a little, and I posted cos I love you so :D Usually I bring nothing out of the dark for at least 2 months!! [don't say I shouldn't have here; how ruuuude ;)]

Enter, y'all! The pictures absolutely rock to inspire a little story.

Thank you! :) I plan to do my own and post it AFTER everyone has entered and my judges have voted. :) That way I'll be putting my stuff out there, too. I know how you feel! :) BUT I'm so glad you did!! I'm refraining from commenting on to you guys til they're all in, but it's HARD. :D

Yeah, I love writing prompts.

Regan Leigh

Insomniac Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reganleigh.com
Did I mention I'm about to go email the author of the book so he can stop by and see them? :) I've talked via email with him before to tell him how much his book helped my writing. :)

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sealeyandrews.wordpress.com
Cool contest, Regan. I got so hung up on your blog when I popped over to take a look (watching a trailer for one of your stories) that I got side tracked and didn't get any words down last night for the actual contest.

I'm going to try again today.
:)

Regan Leigh

Insomniac Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reganleigh.com
Cool contest, Regan. I got so hung up on your blog when I popped over to take a look (watching a trailer for one of your stories) that I got side tracked and didn't get any words down last night for the actual contest.

I'm going to try again today.
:)

Aw, thank you! I'm glad you liked my blog. :) That's really funny, though. :) Can't wait to read it!

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats, AA!!!

Thank you so much, Regan, for the contest :) It was great fun, and the prize sounds awesome. I'm adding it to my list!

Regan Leigh

Insomniac Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reganleigh.com
Congrats, AA!!!

Thank you so much, Regan, for the contest :) It was great fun, and the prize sounds awesome. I'm adding it to my list!

Yes AuburnAssassin won! :) I'm glad you had fun! It was awesome for me. I can't wait to do another. :)

(And yes, that book helped start my current WIP which is getting SO close to query level! I love it!)

Regan Leigh

Insomniac Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reganleigh.com
Thanks to you all for entering! So cool. Can't wait for another. :)

If I weren't buried in edits with a deadline to pass it to betas, I'd totally do one myself and post it. I wanted someone to do the bubble pic so bad! I may do that one in the future. :)