Weird rush feeling... have I become an asshole the last few days?

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I have been feeling odd the past few days, like, if I am always in a hurry and also, I feel I have offended or mistreated people on the last few days but I don't know what or why, is this odd guilt feeling. Like if I could do better, but I don't know, it's like if I owe money to everyone I know or felt this cocky feeling, feelings of want to scream and say something to the world but I don't know what it is. Who knows? Do something, yes, something like that, it is like if I want to do something but I don't know how.

If my memory doesn't betray me, this is not the first time I have felt like that, but who knows? And if I have been an asshole with you, mistreated you or made you feel bad in some way the last few days sorry. I don't know, simply crazy days wihtout aim...

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score
If my experience with my girlfriend can be expanded to my interaction with the general public, I often think I have been rude or offensive only to find out that I wasn't. Probably true for you as well to a degree.

Xelebes

Delerium ex Ennui
Registered
Reaction score
Ooooo... pre-emptive apologies! Now think of something that you did wrong! Quick!

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score
A preemptive apology would be one that comes before something done wrong, not after. This is a shotgun apology.

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Perhaps is simply anxiousness led by finding out my writings are going somewhere? Perhaps it's frustration for being such a slob around the house? Perhaps is sadness facing I am becoming an adult and the people I saw as everlasting as a child are fragile than ever? Perhaps is just the usual social awkwardness? Perhaps I am just a whiney asshole?

What is wrong with me?

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
I doubled my antidepressants for a week and felt like you sound, lol :) Except I was also certain I had forgotten my keys or something and kept having the urge to look for them every 3 seconds.

Have you been eating or drinking anything more than usual? Or maybe you're running high on thyroid levels. Cut out the seaweed salads :)

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
No ideas about the thyroids but I have actually felt that I am eating less, for a couple of days I only had two meals a day.

Birol

Around and About
Registered
Reaction score
Perhaps is simply anxiousness led by finding out my writings are going somewhere? Perhaps it's frustration for being such a slob around the house? Perhaps is sadness facing I am becoming an adult and the people I saw as everlasting as a child are fragile than ever? Perhaps is just the usual social awkwardness? Perhaps I am just a whiney asshole?

What is wrong with me?

It sounds like 1/2 of my February mood, which is basically the winter blahs, but you're in South America where it's currently summer, so it couldn't be coming from the same source. I suspect it's because you're a writer. Regardless, get back to work. Stories don't write themselves, no matter how it sometimes feels or what the rest of the population believes.

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
It sounds like me when I'm needing a LOT more exercise than I'm getting.

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
It sounds like me when I'm needing a LOT more exercise than I'm getting.

Mmhh, it could be that, you know? I am on week two of my college vacations, so perhaps my body got used to walk one side to other of the campus rather than lazy around the house all day long, besides, some excercise wouldn't harm me with my overweight.

CoriSCapnSkip

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Hope you feel better soon, Max, and live to enjoy the great privilege of adulthood: being an asshole without guilt or apology! (At least, that's how it seems to work for most people.)

DrummerGirl

Capturing the Castle
Registered
Reaction score
Website
inkcrush.blogspot.com
Just jumping on here to say:

1. The title of your thread made me laugh :D

2. I have patches where I feel like this - you put the feeling so succinctly. It's very unnerving. I also get very jumpy and on edge and cant sleep. It's that feeling that you've done something wrong, but cant think of what... and a foreboding that there's something you should've done but haven't...

Hope you feel better soon :D

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Star to the right and straight on till morning.
It's the--I don't know what to do with myself during my school break--Angst. You are at loose ends. Go workout, go for walks, get out in the sunlight and eat six small meals a day to keep your blood sugar level. :)

Stlight

ideas are floating where they will
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
where you can put sugar sprinkles on lots of thing
Changes in barometric pressure can affect (or effect, take your choice) your moods. Low pressure can make you feel heavy, tried, depressed. High pressure can give you headaches, anxious. You might reverse this. Just the pressure flipping up and down between 15 and 30 every frig--- every day for the last week can make you a bit tense.

It does help if you know that's what is causing the roller coaster with phsycial smack down. At least I find it helps to know even if it can't be fixed I don't have to pay someone to tell me it's all in my head. Try making appoints to match the pressure curves.

Anyway, I've never see you post anything that wasn't honorable.

Try a little excerise, tell yourself moods change, relax and take notes for a book. Anyway, hugs.