• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Needed - Beta Offered (mainstream/lit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I would love to swap manuscripts for beta read with somebody. My manuscript has come within inches of being accepted by both publishers AND agents...but to no avail. It's time for me to find a beta to help me to understand what's wrong with it.

I would love to return the favour.

My manuscript:
Young narrator tells the story of growing up in a broken home with the reoccurring presence of a semi-famous folk singer, who becomes a large influence in his life.

Your manuscript:
?

Any takers, please let me know. I am willing to listen to any feedback that comes my way. I NEED help.

Thanks much in advance.

K

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
bumps with hope.

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, Kevin, I would LOVE to read your ms and do a swap with mine. Unfortunately, mine's not completed. I wouldn't mind swapping my partially completed ms with yours. Would you be interested?

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Yes, Caro! You could say I was Caro Fishing. (-; If you want to do the exchange, I would love to.

In fact, I'm writing pieces to fit into mine, to bring it into the now...that are not finished...so you won't be reading the entire piece either.

I was looking to have something to work on while I'm in Mexico...If we exchange in email, we can wait until the conference to trade back. That way, I can print yours out and make the notes in ink...that's my fav. way of doing it.

What do you say?

Thanks, by the way!

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, Caro! You could say I was Caro Fishing. (-; If you want to do the exchange, I would love to.

In fact, I'm writing pieces to fit into mine, to bring it into the now...that are not finished...so you won't be reading the entire piece either.

I was looking to have something to work on while I'm in Mexico...If we exchange in email, we can wait until the conference to trade back. That way, I can print yours out and make the notes in ink...that's my fav. way of doing it.

What do you say?

Thanks, by the way!
A thousand times YES! Check your PMs and we'll finalize the details. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.