White Collar

DagnyTaggart

Anyone watching the new season? All I can say is wow- I got hooked last season and they are continuing to impress with the new episodes. Really well written.

Starhorsepax

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.starhorsepax.com
I'm addicted.

I'm hooked. I'm a total White Collar addict. They've even got me writing fan fiction. I never even did that for Star Wars. I absolutely love the characters. I fully expect them to torture us with another cliff hanger when the season ends. If they pulled such a whopper for the mid season finale what bomb will they drop on us for the real season finale?

Watching White Collar makes me happy and has me laughing every time!:snoopy:

RoseColoredSkies

It's a long and winding road
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sarah-biglow.com
Can't believe there hasn't been a thread for this show. I thoroughly enjoy the Peter/Neal dynamic. And I'm a sucker for Matt Bomer in those suits. Boy looks FINE. I do wish they'd get over the Kate story arc as she is kind of boring. Thought Alex was far more interesting in the last episode.

I quite look forward to owning the season on DVD. I do wonder though whether USA will go the route of Burn Notice and put half the season in summer and half in winter. I wouldn't mind that as it gives me more summer shows. Plus a short wait period between winter airings and summer.