PDA

View Full Version : It's me again! <3 [forum passwords]

MizErikaLynn
02-17-2010, 07:15 AM
Ok... Stupid question.. When it asks you for a password does it mean the one you use on here??? It kind of confused me

Wayne K
02-17-2010, 07:26 AM
I don't know. I've been logged in for a little over a year now :D

bettielee
02-17-2010, 09:12 AM
Did you perhaps go to the Share Your Work section? That requires a password, which is listed in the forum description on the main board. The erotica board requires a separate password, which you must get from a mod (after admitting you are of age, and a naughty girl).... or maybe that was just for me... :)

pm me if you have trouble...

bettielee
02-17-2010, 09:12 AM
oh, duh, and welcome.

oh, and don't worry, I'm going to get in trouble for that naughty girl thing.

Maryn
02-17-2010, 06:03 PM
There are multiple passwords in use here.

There's one you picked yourself which you use to sign in. That's the only time you use that one. If you check the "remember me" box, you may not even need to type it in for years and years. (But remember it, because one day you'll delete cookies and your computer will no longer remember it.)

There's a general password for nearly all the genres' Share Your Work boards. It's vista. The poetry Share Your Work board has its own password, citrus, I think. (Double check that; I could be wrong.) And Share Your Work - Erotica has its own password as well, which I won't post here.

I hope that clarifies which password you were being asked to provide.

Maryn, glad to meet you

Medievalist
02-17-2010, 10:16 PM
Read the Password FAQ

http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58794