I signed a contract!

A.T.Charlotte

Registered
Reaction score
Hi people!
I'm so excited today because I'm accepted by a local newspaper and I'll be writing, like, 250 words every week for a column called ' Face off '. And I'll get paid!
So today I went to the office and signed some contracts and stuff. As I am 16 years old only, I need my parents aside.
Anyway anyway, it is 'the first time' in my life. A good start to my writing career!
Young fellows, this is a thread intended to share with you. It is never too young(nor too old) to pursue your dream. Keep writing!

Annie

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
:banana: :banana: :banana:
Woo-hoo! Great start kiddo! Best of luck to ya!

loquax

I verb nouns adverbly
Registered
Reaction score
That's awesome - good going.:Clap:

La Reine

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations! This seems like a really good start. At 16, you'll have so much time and opportunity for advancement and learning. Take advantage, learn about even the things that you don't handle, and keep advancing!

awatkins

Not harboring illegal parrot
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Awesome!!!! What a wonderful thing for you! You're an inspiration to teenagers who wish to write but are afraid their ages might be a hinderance. Best wishes for a long and successful career. :snoopy:

A.T.Charlotte

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you everybody

Thank you all for your words! I'm asked to do some written debates about hot topics in the city. (Can I ask your ideas on some issues in the future?:rolleyes: I won't promise that I won't take your brain.)
Thanks God, now I get enough money to pay for my school fee.
And thanks friends!

alaskamatt17

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations! I don't do emoticons, so don't feel bad that I'm not giving you any. It's incredible that you've got a weekly column!