PDA

View Full Version : I love you...give me some love...confess here

Newguy1428
02-14-2010, 12:05 AM
I love all of you. I think this belongs in the writing exercises forum, but like Pollyanna's 'Glad Game' it spills over into all aspects of our lives.

Dr. Swoope, a retired urban and prison elementary teacher, uses her version of the glad game to personalize education and build familial bonds in students who are homeless, in gangs, and convicted of the worst offenses.

We are taught to love everyone, yet walk up to someone on the street and say 'I love you' and less than one in a thousand will say I love you back.

I had great success with it at the beauty parlor...Megan's done my hair for 15 years and was quite surprised when I told her, "I love you" out of the blue. It only took three of my assertations (is that a word?) of love for her to respond with "I love you, too."

Barb, an older woman who I have never met, overheard and said she was going to tell Megan's husband. I am a 39 y/o man. I told Barb "I love you too!" Barb said she was married and that her husband would object. I responded with, "I love you." Barb said she didn't know me. I explained my ruse that it was a game and I left the shop with many I love yous.

Answer this thread with I love you and a complement. I can use some love. Or, answer with an objection in the form of a confession, an insult, an apology, an excuse. I love you, but I am afraid that nobody loves me here.

2.14.10 Happy Valentines Day. Guests on this thread have helped me work through some of the kinks. I love you all for this. Love as defined by Wayne Dyer, a popular motivational speaker, is saying "I accept you as you are". It's a very broad definition, I agree.

Also, I have found myself alone in responding to many of the objections. I know there are plenty of positive thinkers out there and I have neglected to to say anyone can join in. Help turn these negatives into positives. We'll take these lemons and make a bunch of lemonade.

2.15.10 Ah shucks! I just looked up the best player of the I love you game and he plays for keeps. The same sinking feeling everyone is complaining about comes while reading the gospels without faith. Unwittingly, I have been spreading the word of Jesus with the I love you game. John 21:15 The I love You Game is right there. Even discovered the word love in the text is actually agape, meaning charitable love. I feel I look like all those guys selling meditation cds. Oh well, I'll send all your money back.

2.16.10 Update. I reduced my version of the I Love You Game for my teaching. I walk into the classroom of 1-5th grades and I say, I teach art to children, and I say, "do you love me?" After i get a positive response I say "I love you too." Then, I deliver my message or lesson. Much fun.

When I speak to adults, I'll use a toned down version also. I'll talk about my love for my job and if I am at a school, I'll talk about a school is like a family and needs the language of family. then, I'll drop the "I love you all."

As for the I love you game, I hope it will live on with positive players reinforcing the love we all need. Like Lao Tzu, it's time for me to wander off into the desert and leave you to the next leader. Good luck, Newguy.

Wayne K
02-14-2010, 12:16 AM
I'm incapable of love because of my sociopathic personality. That's why I want to kill people when they say I'm narcissistic. :D

Newguy1428
02-14-2010, 01:55 AM
Wayne, I love you. I am told this system works with murderers. You present a challenging dilemma. I am sure that there are victims of mental illness and people with handicaps that make them so isolated from society that preclude them from playing the I Love You Game, but from my experience, it works with just about everybody. Like any game people will tire of it, but it is difficult to shield your self from all of the complements and the power of the three little words that are not said often enough. if people are too caught up with what they are doing, they find it easy to shut you out. In person, it is hard to resist saying "I love you" back when after some very assertive I love you's the other player says it's just a game and it's over when you say "I love you" back.

What you have done in the past is done. When somebody tells you that you are narcissistic they really mean to say you are so beautiful and they wish they could have your attention and friendship. Don't stoop to their level. Be positive. Everybody who has ever called you a name loves you. They just haven't found the words yet to express it. Why negativity is so easy, I don't know. Why is it so hard for people to say "I love you?" Even when it is just a game.

Cassiopeia
02-14-2010, 01:59 AM
I'd tell you I love you, Newguy but I don't know you. On the other hand, I know Wayne so I'll tell him, I love him. But then again, that'd be a lie because I only love myself.

*sigh*

I'm narcissistic and happy to be so.

Newguy1428
02-14-2010, 04:31 AM
C'mon cassy, I love you. You'll feel better if you just say those three little words and sound like you mean it. We're all the same, so to love yourself IS to love everyone.

Half a dozen people I just met yesterday said they love me. It's great feeling to toss away negativity. It's sort of like jumping back from touching an electrified cattle fence. You and the people you touch are no longer shocked.

As for needing love, I do not not need a thing. My body is immortal. It just changes form in the balance of the universe. When I kick the bucket, the bugs will feast on it, the birds eat the bugs and people eat the birds.

So, to tell somone that you love them, who is loved by strangers already and does not need love is a kind romantic act that seems to belong in the cheesiest, romantic stories of paradise.

I love you Wayne and Cassiopeia.

Cassiopeia
02-14-2010, 05:03 AM
C'mon cassy, I love you. You'll feel better if you just say those three little words and sound like you mean it. We're all the same, so to love yourself IS to love everyone.

Half a dozen people I just met yesterday said they love me. It's great feeling to toss away negativity. It's sort of like jumping back from touching an electrified cattle fence. You and the people you touch are no longer shocked.

As for needing love, I do not not need a thing. My body is immortal. It just changes form in the balance of the universe. When I kick the bucket, the bugs will feast on it, the birds eat the bugs and people eat the birds.

So, to tell somone that you love them, who is loved by strangers already and does not need love is a kind romantic act that seems to belong in the cheesiest, romantic stories of paradise.

I love you Wayne and Cassiopeia.I understand where you are coming from. Really I do. But I just don't feel that an "I love you" from a complete stranger means anything.

It's all in the context. Now I love people as a species. Greatest creatures on this planet. We'll okay maybe not quite as great as kittens and puppies but darn near close.

;)

Wayne K
02-14-2010, 05:05 AM
You forgot turtles.

Cassiopeia
02-14-2010, 05:07 AM
You forgot turtles.No. I didn't. They bite.

Stew21
02-14-2010, 05:37 AM
gonna send this to OP for now.

Newguy1428
02-14-2010, 08:17 AM
I understand where you are coming from. Really I do. But I just don't feel that an "I love you" from a complete stranger means anything.

It's all in the context. Now I love people as a species. Greatest creatures on this planet. We'll okay maybe not quite as great as kittens and puppies but darn near close.

;)

Well, how come it is so hard to say I love you to a stranger? You say you love people as a species. Why be stingy with the I love you's?

I love you Cassy. It's a troublesome thing for most people. If you met me in person, I'm a good looking guy, I have a charming smile and laugh. I would have no trouble getting you to say it to me in person.

Is it because of all the boggie men portrayed in the media and entertainment? Is it because of bad prior experiences? Is it just standard barriers we erect in front of strangers?

When I am on the wrong side of town. It happens a couple of times a week for me, now. I meet the scariest looking characters. I have learned how to keep an eye on things and avert my eyes at the same time and walk through what could be the worst situations like they're nothing. The old me is still fearful. The new me says complements and the I love you game will just turn my world into paradise.

Thanks Cassy! You pulled the humanity card. I love you for that. Go try the I love you game in person. It really gets people to laugh. It generates those feelings like when you are at a party that you don't want to end, in a class where everyone gets along, the feelings you had when going to the mall with your ole' highschool chums. Try to turn all of the negatives in to positives. To misquote my cynical anti-guru trainer, "let go of the live wire, it'll destroy you." And "the negative perception destroys the perceiver."

Peace.

C.bronco
02-14-2010, 08:29 AM
Love is a many splendored thing. ;)

Wayne K
02-14-2010, 08:31 AM
I'm saving all my love for bacon sammiches.

L.J.
02-14-2010, 08:40 AM
I love my monkey socks.

benbradley
02-14-2010, 08:54 AM
Love is a many splendored thing. ;)
Are you sure that's right? I always thought that song went "Love is a many SPLINTERED thing."

Okay, I found it in Wikipedia. Dunno how I could have gotten that wrong all my life... ahem.

Cassiopeia
02-14-2010, 08:55 AM
Well, how come it is so hard to say I love you to a stranger? You say you love people as a species. Why be stingy with the I love you's?

I love you Cassy. It's a troublesome thing for most people. If you met me in person, I'm a good looking guy, I have a charming smile and laugh. I would have no trouble getting you to say it to me in person.

oh my my MY. Wanna bet!? I can promise you, I'd never tell you I love you based on your charming smile and laugh. I don't suffer such approaches easily. They come across as shallow and absurdly like a come on. :)

Is it because of all the boggie men portrayed in the media and entertainment? Is it because of bad prior experiences? Is it just standard barriers we erect in front of strangers? sweetheart, you are making all the wrong assumptions.

Those three words are precious to me. When you are willing to say them to just anyone they lose the importance of their meaning. When I say I love the AW community it doesn't mean the same as when I tell my family that.

bettielee
02-14-2010, 02:19 PM
gonna send this to OP for now.

Good God in heaven, where did this start out?!

**looks around, scared!**

Stew21
02-14-2010, 06:26 PM
it started in Conquering challenges. *snicker*

about the time I saw this --> "Dr. Swoope, a retired urban and prison elementary teacher",in newguy's original post, I figured it was more a bunch of b.s. than a challenge that needs to be overcome. :rolleyes: what do I know, eh?

Urban and prison elementary teacher? there's elementary school students in prison? :Wha:

NeuroFizz
02-14-2010, 08:37 PM
Certainly there is a better "game" or "ruse" you can play on strangers, including us. There is enough insincerity of this kind being tossed around these days without having someone thrust it upon us for his personal amusement. Your own description of this as a game indicates that you are hardly a second coming of Mother Teresa, probably even of your own Dr. Swoope.

There are lots of ways to adopt the "play it forward" philosophy, but choosing one that makes people uncomfortable makes me think you enjoy the reactions more than the sense of giving.

Wayne K
02-14-2010, 08:52 PM
So, is it okay for me to still love bacon sammiches?

Wicked
02-14-2010, 09:04 PM
So, is it okay for me to still love bacon sammiches?

Of course. Bacon rules. :D

As far as the approach the OP described toward Cassi, if someone came out of nowhere and said that to me, it would seriously creep me out. (This from the woman who keeps giant spiders in her bedroom)

That's the kind of behavior that makes pepper spray, tazers, and an ASP, the sort of things I want to keep on my person.

brainstorm77
02-14-2010, 09:21 PM
I prefer to just do something nice. Like letting someone go in line ahead of me at the market etc.. I did that not long ago because my cart was full and another lady had less then me. I wasn't in a hurry and told her to go ahead. I don't think she knew how to react but thanked me.

semilargeintestine
02-14-2010, 10:32 PM
Answer this thread with I love you and a complement. I can use some love. Or, answer with an objection in the form of a confession, an insult, an apology, an excuse. I love you, but I am afraid that nobody loves me here.

I love you, and you are wise for understanding what most people don't about loving everyone.

NeuroFizz
02-14-2010, 10:48 PM
Yes, loving everyone is a powerful philosophy, and one that is promoted in some form my nearly every human religion. But in a case like this one, it's much more powerful if one borrows from a pillar of writerly wisdom--show, don't tell--because the words alone can ring hollow (particularly if promoted as a game or a ruse) while actions can bear the impact of fullness and sincerity (but also don't always). I have no problem with the destination. I'm just concerned by the chosen vehicle, particularly since the OP asked for our opinions, and several people have said it is creepy and makes them feel uncomfortable.

aadams73
02-15-2010, 12:15 AM

Not only do I not love you, but you are completely irrelevant and inconsequential to me. My life will be unaffected whether you draw breath or not, and I imagine your life will be equally unaffected by my breathing or lack thereof.

Perspective, I haz it.

Sneaky Devil
02-15-2010, 12:21 AM
I lovers everyone on AW, even the ones I don't get along with. Everyone has their charming/endearing qualities around here. Some more than others though. ;)

DL Hegel
02-15-2010, 01:54 AM
I'm incapable of love because of my sociopathic personality. That's why I want to kill people when they say I'm narcissistic. :D

I'd tell you I love you, Newguy but I don't know you. On the other hand, I know Wayne so I'll tell him, I love him. But then again, that'd be a lie because I only love myself.

*sigh*

I'm narcissistic and happy to be so.

There is something to be said for this view.

Someone said he who loves himself has no competitors;)

I lovers everyone on AW, even the ones I don't get along with. Everyone has their charming/endearing qualities around here. Some more than others though. ;)

Put me in Sneaky's camp of thought:)

Rowan
02-15-2010, 03:19 AM
Oh my...I had no idea what to expect based on the thread title. If a total stranger starting barking "I love you" at me on the street (especially more than once) he/she would become intimately acquainted with Sig Sauer without hesitation. :) I think you need to seriously re-evaulate your motivation here.

I personally feel the OP is taking a piss but I agree with others who stated that, a) these three words have a lot of meaning for some and shouldn't be tossed about, and b) aadams73 sentiments which second my notion that the OP is taking a piss..... ;)

aadams73 post: Not only do I not love you, but you are completely irrelevant and inconsequential to me. My life will be unaffected whether you draw breath or not, and I imagine your life will be equally unaffected by my breathing or lack thereof.

Perspective, I haz it.

Wayne K
02-15-2010, 03:36 AM
Not only do I not love you, but you are completely irrelevant and inconsequential to me. My life will be unaffected whether you draw breath or not, and I imagine your life will be equally unaffected by my breathing or lack thereof.

Perspective, I haz it.
Have you been hanging out with my mother?

aadams73
02-15-2010, 04:19 AM
Have you been hanging out with my mother?

Does she think the OP is creepy weird, too?

Fran
02-15-2010, 05:05 AM
Somebody saying they love me is so powerful and special to me I don't want anyone to say it to me if they don't mean it. I've had someone I've been in love with say it to me when he didn't mean it and it's heartbreaking and soul destroying, to the point where I don't think I'd believe someone who was genuinely in love with me anymore. I take it so seriously. If it's not based on true platonic friendship or genuine romantic love, I don't want to hear it. From anyone.

But I'm crabbit because I can't sleep.

Newguy1428
02-15-2010, 05:10 AM
Those three words are precious to me. When you are willing to say them to just anyone they lose the importance of their meaning. .
Where to begin? I had originally scheduled myself to drawing up my sample pages for my latest picture book. This could take time to answer everyone. Like I said earlier, this really belongs in the writing prompts but, like Pollyanna’s' Glad Game it belongs here more because it's a challenge to conquer.

I am like the ancient Cynics in Greece standing up in the forum and saying you are not practicing what you preach. It is a game. If you go and play it in person you would be surprised by the comradery it inspires in a very short time. You just say "I love you, do you love me too?"

So Cassy, nice use of the word sweetheart by the way, if the words are so precious, how can we deflate them? If they are the most powerful words, how can they grow weak?

There are elementary children in prison. A correctional center where children are forced to stay by the state is a prison. There are children as young as ten years old who have been convicted of assault with a deadly weapon, manslaughter, and murder. The average age a child in a gang gets their first pistol is nine years old. The soldiers around the world that are most likely to commit war crimes are under the age of fourteen. The younger the soldier, the more likely they will carry out the worst orders. It’s hard to get a grown man to execute someone for being from the wrong tribe.

The method that the I Love You Game is based on is effective on adults also. There were forty of us teachers, some whom are the toughest people I have ever met. They all said it, "I love you Dr. Swoope."
One very important aspect of the I Love You Game is being positive. No negative prophecies. You will succeed in getting people to say I love you back, it's a game. It prepares you for when it really counts. It's effects are amazing. I can’t wait to go back to school and play it with my students.

Thank you Wicked, you brought up the creeps-me-out idea. I would never carry a weapon, especially into a bad neighborhood. I teach in one of the worst neighborhoods in the US. I say good morning to pimps, crack addicts and drug dealers on a weekly basis. The trick is to treat them like you would anyone who looks or acts more pleasant, avoid direct eye contact until they are comfortable with your presence and keep your wits about you. These people will not tolerate hypocrisy as long as you and I will. I love you man!

What do I get out of this? I get practice remaining positive. Every time we read something we are looking for something to help us attain some present or future goal. We get bored reading useless things. My students are considered the worst in education and some days they prove it to me. My job is to overcome their negativism and prepare them for life outside the ghetto. What they do with my lessons is anyone's guess. My job is to remain positive and give these children a chance at building a normal life for themselves one day. Their relationships need a boost. A positive setting at school is paramount. In my opinion, my school is the best school in the nation to teach at. Whatever successes we have this year will seem like miracles.

If your car ever breaks down on the wrong side of town or you get approached by some shady looking characters late at night and there's no where to run...you'll remember your training you received here. Keep positive and ask your supposed assailants for help, directions, or offer to help them with their problems. That's what they wanted when they were young and odds are they still want it now. Criminals are suckers for kindness just like you and me.

I know this is difficult to comprehend with all of the news stories, crime dramas, and horror movies we are exposed to but, people are good at heart. Last week, I was leaving school late and the ladies in the office were scared because there were some miscreants out on the playground. They said they were trying to get inside, don't let them in. I said I wouldn't and walked uneasily to my car. Some of the worst behaved eighth graders were out there and approached me with some scary looking teen I didn’t know. I have had a poor relationship with these children and was at unease. I said hi. They said hi back and I said I did know the other guy who I thought could tan my hide any minute and start looking through my wallet. He said he had graduated last year. I responded with, “The eighth graders this year aren't that tough." Everybody laughed and I went on my way. Was something going to happen? It was only in my mind.
Rowan, you sweetheart, I am sorry you had to read this far for me to answer your objection, I am sorry. Forgive me? I love you. My opinion on the three words being tossed about I kind of answered it above but it deserves further investigation. That is what this is all about. I love you just isn’t said enough. Like the old saying…if you can’t say it you can’t do it. People are too stingy with the I love you’s.

The idea that anyone is a stranger creates an “other” that is unworthy of full human rights. It is the basis of ethnic, racial and national discrimination. If we are all protected by the constitution, then there is no other. If the constitution applies to citizens, it applies to non-citizens and by extension to the whole world. I am not advocating opening the borders or giving away your tax dollars. This is a game. Whatever you get from this, I giving it to you for free. I love you all.

As you can see, I am responding to insults and negative opinions and trying my hardest to make them positive. It makes me seem like I am promoting peace love and happiness but I am not. It makes me appear as an ideal person by responding positively to the worst insult and even implied threats. I teach for money. This is practice for my job. I chose the school because I want to teach art. I said to myself, “If you can’t teach art to the most challenging students, you are not an art teacher.”
It is a game that will help the children of my school in untold ways. My positive prophecy is that my school will make incredible gains on the state tests coming up in March and not close. That my students will take what they learn from this game and strengthen their relationships. That teachers and students from the school will sell their stories on how the greatest school didn’t close. That I will achieve my goal of being the 2<SUP>nd</SUP> best art teacher ever, I am going to leave the first place slot to my students and anyone else who wants to achieve it. And I will gladly give up my second place spot also. I love you all.

Hey wait a minute…I thought this thread was under conquering challenges! You’re right. The OP moderator must be taking a leak. I am so sorry, forgive me. I love you for putting up with this and all of the practice you have offered me.

Break room? Office Party? Anybody hooked on Dunkin Donuts coffee? I just can’t stop. I. Love. It.

Newguy1428
02-15-2010, 05:25 AM
Oh Fran, your response came up while I was typing. Fran, that's good. Wayne Dyer's definition of the word love is "I accept you as you are." Wayne's a popular motivational speaker. He charges money, I am posting for free. Fran, do you have to judge everyone? If someone is causing you no pain, is doing nothing to ruin your day, aren't they acceptable as they are? If someone looks like they can cause you harm but have not yet, aren't they acceptable?

The problems arise when you know what people have done to you and there are many instances of parents forgiving their child's murderer. Spouses forgiving their partner's infidelity. Good Samaritans helping people they don't even know.

I have to make a confession, I am a fully trained Cynic. Look up the Cynics on Wikipedia. What happens is if you truly believe that society is the cause of all of our problems, every man becomes your brother and every woman your sister and every boy and girl your child. You can spot lies and fakery at a glance. And when you are confronted with negative thinking, you can see the positive. Lemons to lemonade.

When Dr. Swoope left after her presentation on teacher empowerment, I felt a loss. I felt it was too short. I know now that if her presentation was 8 hours long, 8 days long or 8 years long it wouldn't be enough. That's what positive thinking does for the learner. I love you guys. Your keep offering me negatives to make positive. It isn't a hard skill to learn. Try it.

Please feel free to jump in and counter the negatives yourselves. I think I have pull the Lao Tzu trick and wander off into the desert and let the next positive thinker take over this thread. You need to do this yourselves. And no books diefying me. Snicker, snicker.

Cassiopeia
02-15-2010, 05:28 AM
Wow, I tell you what, WoW!

I skimmed to what you said to me and skipped the rest because quite honestly, that's just too much bladdy blah blah BLAH for me.

It never ceases to amaze me how some people just keep on going on and ignore the nuances of messages being communicated to them.

eh? What's that, I can't hear...I've gone. :)

aadams73
02-15-2010, 05:34 AM
Wow, I'd laugh but I can't be bothered wasting the energy!

That's just...uh...

I'm an optimist, but that's just...

Silver King
02-15-2010, 05:35 AM
...Hey wait a minute…I thought this thread was under conquering challenges! You’re right. The OP moderator must be taking a leak...
No, he's following along, shaking his head a little and wishing you the best of luck with this thread.

We may not all love one another on this board, but we do take seriously our oath to respect each other, no matter what, so I trust that you're in good hands with this crowd.

aadams73
02-15-2010, 05:35 AM
Anybody hooked on Dunkin Donuts coffee? I just can’t stop. I. Love. It.

Well I can't argue with that. I'm hopelessly addicted to the stuff.

Hey...I love you, Dunkin' Donuts coffee!

Fran
02-15-2010, 05:50 AM
Oh Fran, your response came up while I was typing. Fran, that's good. Wayne Dyer's definition of the word love is "I accept you as you are." Wayne's a popular motivational speaker. He charges money, I am posting for free. Fran, do you have to judge everyone? If someone is causing you no pain, is doing nothing to ruin your day, aren't they acceptable as they are? If someone looks like they can cause you harm but have not yet, aren't they acceptable?

They're fine. They don't bother me at all. But no one in my life has ever hurt me more than the ones who've said they love me. It's not a positive thing for me. I'm finally accepting that love's not for me. I'm too sensitive, and too heartbroken and exhausted by it. I wish I could have your attitude but I don't. If love had ever worked for me I'm sure I'd be more inclined to it. But all it's ever done is hurt me, and I don't want it from anyone but my friends anymore. All it's ever done is give me pain.

Silver King
02-15-2010, 05:50 AM
By the way, this discussion reminds me of this tune (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzJ2NKp23WU).

jvc
02-15-2010, 05:54 AM
It reminds me of that night I got totally bladdered and ended up having a rather interesting conversation with a lamp post. It didn't call me like it promised it would.

aadams73
02-15-2010, 06:01 AM
I'm finally accepting that love's not for me. I'm too sensitive, and too heartbroken and exhausted by it. I wish I could have your attitude but I don't. If love had ever worked for me I'm sure I'd be more inclined to it. But all it's ever done is hurt me, and I don't want it from anyone but my friends anymore. All it's ever done is give me pain.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Don't give up on love. You have to remain optimistic about it. Because when you have it, there's nothing better in this world.

And I'm saying that as someone who just screwed it up royally and irretrievably, all on my own.

<--Eternal optimist, hopeless romantic, f***king idiot.

benbradley
02-15-2010, 06:29 AM
By the way, this discussion reminds me of this tune (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzJ2NKp23WU).
I remember that song from an episode of "The Prisoner." Was it the last one? I'm remembering from when it was first broadcast, I was about 10 or 12, and didn't understand any of it.

Silver King
02-15-2010, 06:45 AM
I remember that song from an episode of "The Prisoner." Was it the last one? I'm remembering from when it was first broadcast, I was about 10 or 12, and didn't understand any of it.
What I find most striking about that song, in relation to this thread, are the opening lyrics (bolding mine):

Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love.

There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game
It's easy.

All you need is love, all you need is love,
All you need is love, love, love is all you need...

Sort of what Newguy is trying to get across in this thread, I think.

Wayne K
02-15-2010, 06:51 AM
So what do I do with all my love-hate relationships?

Wayne K
02-15-2010, 06:52 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A7U5ta4H2G4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A7U5ta4H2G4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Silver King
02-15-2010, 07:22 AM
I came across two other I Love You Game threads just now, both which were started by Newguy and have since been closed (here (http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171420) and here (http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171483)).

This discussion is welcome to stay in Office Party, but I would strongly recommend that the OP not start a similar discussion anywhere else on AW.

Wayne K
02-15-2010, 07:28 AM
I've never loved anybody this way. Never looked at someone and thought, if civilization fails, if the world ends, I'll still understand what God meant.

aadams73
02-15-2010, 07:33 AM
I've never loved anybody this way. Never looked at someone and thought, if civilization fails, if the world ends, I'll still understand what God meant.

I have. Just once.

Wayne K
02-15-2010, 07:36 AM
I'm married, so it doesn't count :D

Silver King
02-15-2010, 07:40 AM
After careful consideration, I realize that the only person I truly love in this thread is Silver King.

The rest of you suck, and I freaking hate all of you!

aadams73
02-15-2010, 07:40 AM
I'm married, so it doesn't count

*Clutches chest. Falls down dead*

Oh, teh agony!

Wayne K
02-15-2010, 07:42 AM
As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words.

Wayne K
02-15-2010, 07:44 AM
After careful consideration, I realize that the only person I truly love in this thread is Silver King.

You're just saying that cause its true

Cella
02-15-2010, 07:45 AM
We are taught to love everyone, yet walk up to someone on the street and say 'I love you' and less than one in a thousand will say I love you back.

That's because we were also taught not to talk to strangers.

tiny
02-15-2010, 07:52 AM

I'm crushed.

Wayne K
02-15-2010, 07:56 AM
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Cella
02-15-2010, 07:57 AM
If you love someone, you'll set them free.

tiny
02-15-2010, 07:59 AM
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Are you sure? Because faith and hope are the only things that keep you going after love fails.

aadams73
02-15-2010, 08:04 AM

Unless they have candy.

And none of that cheap stuff!

Cella
02-15-2010, 08:06 AM
Unless they have candy.

And none of that cheap stuff!
you must have missed the 2nd half of the "stranger danger" conversation, huh?

:D

Silver King
02-15-2010, 08:08 AM
That's a good point. And I was wondering earlier if this thread had been started by someone who is more familiar to us, whether we would have reacted differently to this topic's premise.

For example, I'm pretty sure I could get away with telling some members here that I love them without them feeling too freaked out about such a revelation; but that's because they know me and understand that I don't mean any harm while expressing those feelings. I doubt, however, that I could've gotten away with such sentiments early on when my intentions weren't known to anyone but myself.

alleycat
02-15-2010, 08:10 AM
If you love someone, you'll set them free.
Perhaps you shouldn't have captured them in the first place . . .

Just saying. ;-)

aadams73
02-15-2010, 08:13 AM
you must have missed the 2nd half of the "stranger danger" conversation, huh?

I was busy eating candy. :(

Cella
02-15-2010, 08:16 AM
Perhaps you shouldn't have captured them in the first place . . .

Just saying. ;-)

indeed ;)

I was busy eating candy. :(

I almost said that :D

alleycat
02-15-2010, 08:19 AM
This thread has candy?

What about tuna?

Cella
02-15-2010, 08:22 AM
It's tuna flavored taffy. Is that okay?

mario_c
02-15-2010, 08:22 AM
Love is earned. If someone I didn't know came up to me and said they loved me, even a very attractive person, I'd remind them they didn't know me. And if they kept it up, I would punch them in the nose.
Lust on the other hand, is cheap. That's why it's lust.

Wicked
02-15-2010, 08:34 AM
it's a game

It's manipulation. One that's sole purpose is to get past people's defenses by exploiting one of their most fundamental needs.

Not the same as someone stoned stumbling down a street, hugging people and yelling, "I love you, man". This is a systematic strategy.

My creepy meter went off for the original post. It went to full blown red alert with the follow up explanation.

aadams73
02-15-2010, 08:41 AM
It's manipulation. One that's sole purpose is to get past people's defenses by exploiting one of their most fundamental needs.

Yeah, I don't see any "game" in intentionally making people feel uncomfortable.

I can easily see where it might strike someone all wrong (like a sexual abuse victim) and the OP winds up with a face full of lead.

The whole "love one another" thing is a lovely sentiment, but this is the wrong way to go about it.

tiny
02-15-2010, 08:48 AM
Oh, dang, I came in late and didn't see the beginning post. I used to teach self-defense to people, including seminars for rape victims. Strangers shouldn't be allowed close enough to touch you and if they act in any way odd it's best to get away from them. Weirdos, whom I've never met, professing their love won't get a very positive reaction from me. I still have a hell of a right cross.

aadams73
02-15-2010, 08:52 AM
Well, if the OP is lucky he won't come across any of us. Otherwise he's going to be soooooorry! (and sore as hell) :D

Newguy1428
02-15-2010, 09:23 AM
I didn't know how much the I Love You Game is needed. If you are creeped out it is because you have been taught from the time when you were young to be afraid of stranger danger. Here you are with your anonymous handle afraid to say I love you to someone who has no power over you. Read the first post of this thread. I made some edits that may help calm your fears.

Remember when you post here, we are looking for positive and negative comments. For positive remember to complement someone who replied. Justing replying with the words I love you is more than enough.

AAdams73 you have a good point about sexual abuse victims. Although this is pretty much an anonymous forum there is a danger. I can say you are safe here. I am practicing for implementing the I Love You Game at my school. You have reminded me that it isn't easy to deal with physical, sexual and emotional abuse. I sure some of these replies may be disguising hurts and abuses. You are safe here so long as you do not give out personal information on the Internet. If you have read my previous posts, I spend half my working week in a part of town where old men carry sticks to beat strangers with for daily survival. Everytime I go there, there is always a chance that I'll get caught up in the middle of something going down. If you want to prepare me for a negative confrontation on the street, let me tell you something. I been there, done that and I am doing it again Tuesday. It would be great if you were there to back me up, but you have your job and I have mine. Wish me luck. I love you man.

Newguy1428
02-15-2010, 09:40 AM
They're fine. They don't bother me at all. But no one in my life has ever hurt me more than the ones who've said they love me. It's not a positive thing for me. I'm finally accepting that love's not for me. I'm too sensitive, and too heartbroken and exhausted by it. I wish I could have your attitude but I don't. If love had ever worked for me I'm sure I'd be more inclined to it. But all it's ever done is hurt me, and I don't want it from anyone but my friends anymore. All it's ever done is give me pain.

Hey Fran, I love you. Remember the broad definition of I love you...I accept you as you are. When people say I love you it is a affirmation of who you are, not their mistakes. I love you can be a placeholder for an apology, but until that wrong is righted justice is not served. As I wrote before, many people have found solice in forgiveness. Good luck. I hope you find your peace Fran.

Newguy1428
02-15-2010, 09:46 AM
No, he's following along, shaking his head a little and wishing you the best of luck with this thread.

We may not all love one another on this board, but we do take seriously our oath to respect each other, no matter what, so I trust that you're in good hands with this crowd.

Thanks Silver King. Respect according to wikipedia is Respect denotes both a positive feeling of esteem for a person (http://www.absolutewrite.com/wiki/Person) or other entity (such as a nation or a religion), and also specific actions and conduct representative of that esteem. Respect is a synonym for the broad definition of love.

I love your choice of song to accompany this thread. It made me look up the lyrics. I like this line...Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game
It's easy.

benbradley
02-15-2010, 10:21 AM
Durn it, I knew I should have bought some popcorn on the way home. But at least Mac knows by the IP address I'm posting this through that I made it home.

I'm glad these things are kept track of.

Medievalist
02-15-2010, 10:45 AM
Yeah, umm . . . .no.

Compliment vs complement

And I do not issue love or assertions thereof on command.

backslashbaby
02-15-2010, 01:15 PM
I enjoy it when people try to bring love into the world, but it's not a game. You are trying to get me to say I love you? Trying to get me to say what you want is not about love, so there goes that.

I prefer random acts of kindness. Show love without making folks do anything.

If you are really taking this to abused children or victims, remember that they are usually told that they'd better say 'I love you' to their abuser.

It gets tricky when you make folks do things, even if you enjoyed it at a seminar ;)

Newguy1428
02-15-2010, 01:44 PM
Backslashbaby you're a doll. I wish letting my students do what they want would work. Random acts of kindness don't work with children trained to escalate to fists the smallest slight. Imagine a school where the even best students are trained by their environment to get their licks for every injury. It's the battle evermore. It's like trying to teach vikings how to read without disarming them. It puts the viking ideal of dying with a sword in hand in modern light.

I don't know your experience with abused children, I am not talking about children abused by mentally ill abusers. My students parents are the product of racial and societal oppression. They are taught to be tough from too young of an age. If you think people here are talking tough well, you don't know the half of it. I love you is a rare and beloved statement to these children. When I say they are tough I am not saying they are animals. I love you, I can tell you care.

Silent Rob
02-15-2010, 01:59 PM
I am pretending to be new.

Do you perform in sex movies to pay rent also?

Hey, you know when you posted this in the 'Ask a stupid question' thread? Was that an attempt to spread teh love as well?

Cassiopeia
02-15-2010, 05:24 PM
I didn't know how much the I Love You Game is needed. If you are creeped out it is because you have been taught from the time when you were young to be afraid of stranger danger. nope, sorry but you are making a sweeping statement that does not apply to everyone.

First I'm not afraid to say I love you or to show it. I told you and I'll repeat myself, saying those three words for me is never a game. It's too important.

Wayne K
02-15-2010, 05:31 PM
Although eros is initially felt for a person, with contemplation it becomes an appreciation of the beauty within that person, or even becomes appreciation of beauty itself. Eros helps the soul recall knowledge of beauty and contributes to an understanding of spiritual truth. Lovers and philosophers are all inspired to seek truth by eros.

Wayne K
02-15-2010, 05:33 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WvP8u-9QX5s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WvP8u-9QX5s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

JMBlackman
02-15-2010, 06:19 PM
I didn't know how much the I Love You Game is needed. If you are creeped out it is because you have been taught from the time when you were young to be afraid of stranger danger. Here you are with your anonymous handle afraid to say I love you to someone who has no power over you. Read the first post of this thread. I made some edits that may help calm your fears.

I'm creeped out because I thought this post was for love confessions. Like, you feel overwhelmed by love for something or someone, and here you can confess it.

Now, I find it's a thread created by someone who wants random people to confess their love for him because he said so. I also find that this OP nearly insults the people he's trying to coax into confession, patronizing them by stating how unassuming and safe his request truly is.

Yes. Now, I am creeped out.

You want some love? My suggestion is to be less pushy and much nicer.

cray
02-15-2010, 06:39 PM
are you guys done with this thread yet?
can i have it?

Cella
02-15-2010, 06:40 PM
which one? I think there's about four of them floating around....

Silent Rob
02-15-2010, 06:41 PM
I love you cray.

ETA: Damn you cella. Damn you to hell. I love you too.

Cella
02-15-2010, 06:44 PM
cray already knows he's loved because I told him first.

and Rob, Where the heck were you on V-Day, anyway? It was the chocolate comment, wasn't it?

cray
02-15-2010, 06:44 PM
i love smokehouse almonds.

and stop posting here,...i want this thread (and the other ones). i'm making a quilt.

Silent Rob
02-15-2010, 06:45 PM
cray already knows he's loved because I told him first.

and Rob, Where the heck were you on V-Day, anyway? It was the chocolate comment, wasn't it?

Yah. It ruined it for me.

Silent Rob
02-15-2010, 06:46 PM
i love smokehouse almonds.

and stop posting here,...i want this thread (and the other ones). i'm making a quilt.

Gah! Do I have to be a patch in your quilt now? Because I don't want to be.

Cella
02-15-2010, 06:46 PM
I'm very hard to surprise.

alleycat
02-15-2010, 06:51 PM
I love you cray.

ETA: Damn you cella. Damn you to hell. I love you too.
You never said it to me!

I'm disappointed. Disappointed and hurt.

Well, I guess threatening to shoot you probably put a damper on your effections.

Cella
02-15-2010, 06:53 PM
see how many problems this is causing? Now AC has hurt feelings. And come to think of it, so do I, for some reason.

stop the madness. just. stop. it.

alleycat
02-15-2010, 06:54 PM
I love you Cella.

I don't love Rob. He doesn't love us back. ;`-(

Cella
02-15-2010, 06:56 PM
Rob said he loved me. I think. Course, maybe he's just one of those guys who'll say it to anyone, ya know?

oh, I :heart: you too, AC.

alleycat
02-15-2010, 06:58 PM
Rob said he loved me. I think. Course, maybe he's just one of those guys who'll say it to anyone, ya know?

oh, I :heart: you too, AC.
Did he offer to take you to a bar?

Thank you, Cella. I have soft, warm feelings now. Oh, wait, that's the cat sitting on me.

Cella
02-15-2010, 06:59 PM
and this is why the mods knew this thread had to be in OP.

Silent Rob
02-15-2010, 07:01 PM
I normally only tell my lady wife that I love her. But now I'm extending my love to all of you, including you AC. You can have some of my guy love.

alleycat
By the way, you might want to show Rob your carry permit.

Just saying.

Cella
WTH, Rob?! You're married?!

alleycat
02-15-2010, 07:02 PM
I normally only tell my lady wife that I love her. But now I'm extending my love to all of you, including you AC. You can have some of my guy love.
I think there's a separate forum for that now . . .

alleycat
02-15-2010, 07:03 PM
He forgot to tell you that, huh?

Typical.

Silent Rob

'Course I am. I thought you weren't easily surprised.

Cella
forgot

pffft.

Silent Rob
02-15-2010, 07:04 PM
He forgot to tell you that, huh?

Typical.

Don't act like you're not disappointed. Mwah ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa . Ha. Ha ha.

Cella
02-15-2010, 07:04 PM
'Course I am. I thought you weren't easily surprised.
don't be so hard to read.

alleycat
02-15-2010, 07:12 PM
When is this thread going to be locked?

cray
02-15-2010, 07:14 PM
...when all the love is gone.

Cella
02-15-2010, 07:14 PM
When is this thread going to be locked?
when cray gets back with the keys.

Silent Rob
02-15-2010, 07:17 PM
I still love you all.

But not in the spirit intended in the OP.

alleycat
02-15-2010, 07:20 PM
I still love you all.

But not in the spirit intended in the OP.
We're still taking out the restraining order.

NeuroFizz
02-15-2010, 07:22 PM
But UPS can only get the straps, cuffs, and shackles here so fast...then it's on to a new form of love.

Fran
02-15-2010, 07:25 PM
Love is letting the person whose heart you've broken take one free swing...

alleycat
02-15-2010, 07:26 PM
Hey, go away! We need some privacy here.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8kXsPIEkJZI/RyIr5cITYVI/AAAAAAAAAF0/a1MpNSj6kuM/s400/the-black-white-kittens.jpg

Cella
02-15-2010, 07:26 PM
Love is telling Rob that it happens to everyone.

Wayne K
02-15-2010, 07:31 PM
http://www.northerntool.com/images/product/images/17856_lg.jpg

Silent Rob
02-15-2010, 07:38 PM

But UPS can only get the straps, cuffs, and shackles here so fast...then it's on to a new form of love.

Love is telling Rob that it happens to everyone.

This is why I love you all.

And by love, I mean fervently hate.

And by fervently hate, I mean love. Kind of.

Wayne K
02-15-2010, 07:42 PM
Which brings us to lust

alleycat
02-15-2010, 07:43 PM
Which brings us to lust
And a shotgun . . .

aadams73
02-15-2010, 08:27 PM
Love is letting the person whose heart you've broken take one free swing...

Or several.

And it's about being willing to do whatever it takes to make it right. Pride has no place there--only vulnerability and honesty.

And love is certainly not harassing strangers on the street. I'm pretty tiny, so I can only imagine what a world of trouble I could get myself into telling random strangers that I love them.

(It's weird how the OP deleted all his/her early posts. Somebody call the Three Billy Goats Gruff.)

kayleamay
02-15-2010, 08:46 PM
I gots no love. I gots hostility. Gimme a target.

Silent Rob
02-15-2010, 08:53 PM

:hi:

alleycat
02-15-2010, 09:00 PM
Look for a muppet.

aadams73
02-15-2010, 09:14 PM

There once was a man with a fetish
For shackles and cuffs and dry lettuce
When he was able
He sat at the table
And discovered his salad too wettish.

That WTF? moment was brought to you by the letters W, T, and F.

kayleamay
02-15-2010, 09:18 PM
:hi:

Look for a muppet.

That WTF? moment was brought to you by the letters W, T, and F.

It's hard to argue with logic like this.

*slaps muppet, runs out of thread*

Wayne K
02-15-2010, 09:21 PM
NSFW

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X5JSUUTO_9I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X5JSUUTO_9I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Tin Man
02-15-2010, 10:36 PM
No love. Nobody. No where.

This post brought to you by abject apathy.

Slushie
02-16-2010, 12:06 AM
Internet, I love you.

Silver King
02-16-2010, 04:11 AM
For those following along, the OP has started a similar discussion (http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4640092#post4640092) in Story Research.

I will strongly suggest, again and for the last time, that you (New Guy) refrain from posting what is effectively the same topic in different rooms. I welcomed your thread when it was moved here, and you are free to espouse your quest in this forum; but please contain your thoughts on the matter to this discussion only, and do not start a similar thread again elsewhere on this board.

Thank you.

rhymegirl
02-16-2010, 05:29 AM
...when all the love is gone.

That will never happen.

writerterri
02-16-2010, 07:35 AM
I llllllll........

llllllllllllo..

Eyeeeeee Luuuuuuuooooooofah

I l...l....lofe

I have a commitment problem. But if it's a chocolate covered dorking you're after...

I'll be there. :D

quickWit
02-16-2010, 11:32 PM
For those following along, the OP has started a similar discussion (http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4640092#post4640092) in Story Research.

I will strongly suggest, again and for the last time, that you (New Guy) refrain from posting what is effectively the same topic in different rooms. I welcomed your thread when it was moved here, and you are free to espouse your quest in this forum; but please contain your thoughts on the matter to this discussion only, and do not start a similar thread again elsewhere on this board.

Thank you.

I'm feeling a lot of love in this post.

that's what she said!

that's what she said!
that's what she said!

writerterri
02-16-2010, 11:37 PM
I feel the love too!

Tink
02-16-2010, 11:45 PM
L-O-V-E? What is this thing you speak of here?

writerterri
02-16-2010, 11:46 PM
M-O-N-E-Y

Sophia
02-16-2010, 11:48 PM
P-H-E-N-T-E-R-M-I-N-E

quickWit
02-16-2010, 11:49 PM

It's a financial obligation.

Cella
02-16-2010, 11:50 PM
I can't deal with a stranger running up to me and saying "I love you", but handing me money? I'd be okay with that.

aadams73
02-16-2010, 11:59 PM
I can't deal with a stranger running up to me and saying "I love you", but handing me money? I'd be okay with that.

A year or two ago, I was getting into my car at the supermarket when this older man came up to me and said, "This is yours."

He was holding out a piece of paper and he was seriously infringing on my personal space.

I tried to shut the car door because, hey, creepy stranger, but he persisted and shoved this note into my hand.

Once I was inside, doors locked, I looked at it. It read something along the lines of "Thank you for returning your cart, blah, blah, blah," and it was wrapped around $5.

Regardless of the sentiment, it felt wrong to keep the money so I donated it. And regardless of the sentiment, it was CREEPY and made me extremely uncomfortable.

MarthaT
02-17-2010, 12:00 AM

same here :)

quickWit
02-17-2010, 12:01 AM
Come on. I was having a bad hare day.

*rimshot*

Thank you! Please return your carts!

ETA: GAH! Now, uh, Martha, is it? Yes, Martha...first, let me welcome you to the Cooler. Nice to have you here. Second, allow me to point out that you've effectively impinged upon the hilariousness of my post by squeezing in on top of me there. I understand that you're new, so I'm not going to make a big deal of it, as I'm sure you'll never let it happen again, right? Now go on, you crazy kid! Have fun!

Cella
02-17-2010, 12:07 AM
all this talk about money and strangers and love is making me sleepy....

G'night everyone!

aadams73
02-17-2010, 12:11 AM

This:

<meta http-equiv="CONTENT-TYPE" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"> <title></title> <meta name="GENERATOR" content="OpenOffice.org 3.1 (Unix)"> <style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } --> </style> Wherever he roams
he is still home
here
in my heart.

aadams73
02-17-2010, 12:13 AM
Come on. I was having a bad hare day.

*rimshot*

Thank you! Please return your carts!

Are all your jokes this painful, or just the good ones?

Alpha Echo
02-17-2010, 12:14 AM
I haven't read through everything, yet, but I need to say this before the thread is closed.

There is a difference between spreading optimism and love by doing things for others, by showing, and merely saying "I love you."

I believe I have a genuine love of human kind. I think the best of people most of the time, and I am pretty compassionate. That said, I show this by doing things for others.

This is different than loving every single person and saying those three words to every person I meet. You can love humanity and humans without loving the individual person. The words "i love you" are difficult enough to say to someone you truly love - someone you know very well and love him for all the things that make him, him. (or her).

I agree that spreading cheer is a wonderful thing by showing good will - by letting the mother with 3 energetic kids in front of you at the grocery store, by donating money, by even just smiling and being kind and complimenting someone's shirt.

But "I love you" is saved for certain people. When I love someone, I do tell them - from my girlfriends to my mother to my fiance. But I am not going to say I love you because I do not. Will I smile and be kind? Yes - as long as you don't try to tell me how much you love me because you have probably never even seen one of my posts in all the time you've been here, and that's just creepy and wrong. Ew.

scarletpeaches
02-17-2010, 12:15 AM
After reading this thread I am now diabetic.

Slushie
02-17-2010, 12:16 AM
After reading this thread, I hate everything.

OPfail

quickWit
02-17-2010, 12:23 AM
Are all your jokes this painful, or just the good ones?

The supermarket parking lot is where I try my new stuff out. I save my really killer material for the deli counter.

scarletpeaches
02-17-2010, 12:24 AM
And my rep point comments, clearly. :rolleyes:

quickWit
02-17-2010, 12:27 AM
And my rep point comments, clearly. :rolleyes:

Those are my pickup lines.

Tink
02-17-2010, 12:28 AM
M-O-N-E-YAwh, I thought I had heard of this before.

P-H-E-N-T-E-R-M-I-N-Eor D-O-P-A-M-I-N-E.

It's a financial obligation.Oh $hit, You mean to tell me that I have to L-O-V-E my mortgage company?

Libbie
02-17-2010, 01:30 AM
Answer this thread with I love you and a complement.

I love you. Blue/orange.

writerterri
02-17-2010, 01:30 AM
The supermarket parking lot is where I try my new stuff out. I save my really killer material for the deli counter.

I thought i saw a cart riding a man at Walmart the other day.

Tink
02-17-2010, 01:38 AM
I thought i saw a cart riding a man at Walmart the other day.
:ROFL:

Ok, now I know why I am compelled to continue going to Wal-Mart even though I definitely do not love the place.

writerterri
02-17-2010, 01:48 AM
:ROFL:

Ok, now I know why I am compelled to continue going to Wal-Mart even though I definitely do not love the place.

It is pretty huge. Walmart that is.

My motto, if we can't find it at Walmart we ain't gittin' it!

Tink
02-17-2010, 01:54 AM
It is pretty huge. Walmart that is.

My motto, if we can't find it at Walmart we ain't gittin' it!Hey and if we can be entertained by carts riding menz then that makes shopping there all the more fun. LOL

Wayne K
02-17-2010, 01:57 AM
NSFW (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpZm1TstpjQ)