Have you ever written something funny...

Button

Resident in Question
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.calissaleigh.com
and then while you were writing, you're giggling on the inside, and you're grinning like a crazy person, and your eyes start to tear up because what you're typing is so gosh darn funny...

And yet all the while you're putting your characters through some horrible predicament that you would never wish on your own enemies?

But it's so gosh darn funny...

I'm so glad I do my writing in a dark, dark room by myself, far from where people can see or hear me.

ad_lucem

Peligro:Herbicidal Poriomaniac
Registered
Reaction score
and then while you were writing, you're giggling on the inside, and you're grinning like a crazy person, and your eyes start to tear up because what you're typing is so gosh darn funny...

And yet all the while you're putting your characters through some horrible predicament that you would never wish on your own enemies?

But it's so gosh darn funny...

I'm so glad I do my writing in a dark, dark room by myself, far from where people can see or hear me.

Yes, but then I made the mistake of reading it to a family member who just stared at me blankly and asked, "Okay...and?"

Buzz kill. *sigh*

But, hey, it was fun at least :D

Button

Resident in Question
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.calissaleigh.com
Yeah. Reading my stuff to people doesn't fly here. :) Anyone walking buy who asks me why I'm laughing looks at me like I'm crazy. ;)

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
I do. But mine's a dark comedy, so it's kinda twisted. I feel bad thinking it's so funny :D

Wicked

Outcast Rogue
Registered
Reaction score
I do that sometimes. But it usually just means that I am way, way, too tired. :tongue

If my sense of humor were any drier, it would spontaneously combust.