PDA

View Full Version : I wrote something and I liked it?

lividseras
02-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Not sure if this is the right place, but i totally just have to announce this. I began writing one day, figured id give the winging it thing a shot. I stopped writing it for a little while, (not because it wasnt interesting just because my work schedule has been crazy) I went back and reread what I have written and I love it! I am amazed because usually whenI go back and read stuff, i'm like psssht this isnt good enough. I even made a point to avoid rereading it, but I couldnt help it. I am just thoroughly amazed and now I can't wait to finish writing it!

Maryn
02-10-2010, 06:34 PM
Yea! Hurray!

I mean, seriously, everybody here has those moments where we look at our own work with fresh eyes and think, Gee, this is actually good. It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it?

Of course, in my case I balance it out with days when I read and think, What crap. Hopefully, that won't happen to you.

Maryn, glad for you

sadron
02-10-2010, 06:42 PM
It has happened to me too. :) The feeling is great!

L.J.
02-11-2010, 12:14 AM
That is great! :)

Now if that would just happen to me, lol.

lividseras
02-11-2010, 03:37 AM
haha thanks maryn and sadron! I know i am suuuuper happy! Im sure it will happen to you LizaJane. Its the first time its happened to me, now i cant wait to finish it. :) :)

Wayne K
02-11-2010, 03:45 AM
I started loving my writing when I started looking for what it could be. I've known all along that I could get there, but I needed to convince myself, so I allowed myself to write crap. At some point, I had that same revelation. I liked it.

It felt real good

writerterri
02-11-2010, 05:49 AM
I started loving my writing when I started looking for what it could be. I've known all along that I could get there, but I needed to convince myself, so I allowed myself to write crap. At some point, I had that same revelation. I liked it.

It felt real good

You write?

:tongue

Chasing the Horizon
02-11-2010, 09:02 AM
I know the feeling. I think everything I write is brilliant. Now if only someone in the publishing world would agree. :D

Wayne K
02-11-2010, 05:28 PM
Every time I read something of mine I like I do this

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sN62PAKoBfE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sN62PAKoBfE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yeshanu
02-11-2010, 07:21 PM
So now we know what Wayne looks like! :D

@lividseras: Go you! Keep on writing!