Yes, Another One

Tin Man

Chicks dig the metal.
Registered
Reaction score
Read it, veddy good. I dig stories like this, unexplained phenomena, ordinary people trying to come to terms with the extra ordinary.

Reaction score
Never, ever apologise for your successes. You deserve every one of them. Those who are jealous don't matter and those who are inspired will be pleased for you.

Wack says so.
JoaquinPhoenix269.jpg

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wasn't just the ex-nun you need to watch out for.

*puts on scary sheep face*

:D

congrats, DG, for the hat trick this week. :snoopy:

dgrintalis

'Tis true, she is a monstergirl
Registered
Reaction score
Betwixt a nightmare and a veil of shadowy dark
Thank you, Dolores. I'm quite certain it will turn into a novel one day. I have a few thousand rough words written so far, but other characters from other stories are demanding to have their tales told first. I don't like to fight with my characters lest they turn turtle and shut up permanently. :)

AuburnAssassin

Darkly Romantic Curmudgeon
Registered
Reaction score
Website
clairegillian.wordpress.com
Ooh, I remember this one and always thought it a wonderful piece partly because it was set in my neck of the woods where it rains all the time but mostly becuase it was just so well-written! Congratulations, Damien!

AuburnAssassin

Darkly Romantic Curmudgeon
Registered
Reaction score
Website
clairegillian.wordpress.com
Yeah, I noticed the cut but the piece lost nothing for that edit so no harm done. I did like that there was a thought where the one guy thinks "I should have tried..." I'm glad that was in there because I either missed it when I did the crit or you added it. It's a silly thing but that was my only nagging concern. I feel kind of like a godmother on this one--totally unwarranted but I'm just so thrilled for you that I can't help it. I hope you can forgive me for wanting to ride your glorious coattails.

dgrintalis

'Tis true, she is a monstergirl
Registered
Reaction score
Betwixt a nightmare and a veil of shadowy dark
Yeah, I noticed the cut but the piece lost nothing for that edit so no harm done. I did like that there was a thought where the one guy thinks "I should have tried..." I'm glad that was in there because I either missed it when I did the crit or you added it. It's a silly thing but that was my only nagging concern. I feel kind of like a godmother on this one--totally unwarranted but I'm just so thrilled for you that I can't help it. I hope you can forgive me for wanting to ride your glorious coattails.

AA, that line is why the location got cut. It wasn't in the original draft, but I think it made it a much stronger piece. And there is nothing to forgive. I appreciate your support. :Hug2:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, I really liked it. Nice work.