Kitty > Bear

LOG

Lagrangian
Registered
Reaction score
Fourty second vid

There is something seriously wrong with that woman, "Oh yeah, my cat's going out to fight the bear and potentially get mauled. Heheheheh, this is funny!"

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
I would have died... literally. I would have been out that door, clawed by the cat while I tried to save it, gored by the bear as it got revenge on me for the cat, and in the end, my mauled and bloody corpse consumed by them both.

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
She encourages the cat (in French) to go after the bear. What's most troubling about that clip is the child laughing in the background as if it's all so much fun. It won't be so comical if the bear returns and that kid is out in the yard alone and tries to engage the animal just like the cat did.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
She encourages the cat (in French) to go after the bear. What's most troubling about that clip is the child laughing in the background as if it's all so much fun. It won't be so comical if the bear returns and that kid is out in the yard alone and tries to engage the animal just like the cat did.

Pauvre chat petit.

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Pauvre chat petit.
I was disappointed that the bear didn't take that "poor little cat" out with one quick swipe of its paw. The damn bear seemed like a wimp throughout the encounter and was more intent on stealing away with that bag of garbage than anything else.

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
"MOM! I CUT MYSELF USING THE GOOD BUTCHER KNIFE! I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS!"
"Just a moment, sweetie! Let Mommy get the camcorder!"

"Honey, we need to get down to the basement right now! The tornado's six blocks away!"
"Just a moment, sweetie! I have to get the camcorder!"

"Ma'am, your daughter's wanted in six states for trafficking in illicit drugs and white slavery."
"Just a moment, officer! I have to get the camcorder!"

etc.