• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Reader Wanted for Lit Fic

Status
Not open for further replies.

alecya_giovanni

Registered
Reaction score
Do you remember the moment you realized you family was crazy, but you loved them anyway?

The first draft of my novel "Hang A Shining Star" is complete at approximately 75,000 words. Its about a young woman who is coping with the loss of her childhood illusions about her family and coming to terms with her love for them.

I'd like a beta reader who is going to be harsh with me, look for plot holes, grammer errors and ways to improve my writing. I've already started my second draft and will be delighted to share my first few edited chapters to my Beta as well.

I'd love to find someone who would like to swap work. I am looking for someone who would like to share and be supportive of each other.

email me at [email protected] or message me here if you are interested.

Thanks so much

Alecya

Status
Not open for further replies.