PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to CaoPaux for updating B&BC forum

HistorySleuth
01-28-2010, 10:04 PM
Just wanted to give CaoPaux a public :Hug2:for doing such a bang up job on following up and updating the threads on the agents/publishers in the Bewares & Background Checks forums. It has been extremely useful and I've read every update so far.
THANK YOU for all the time you spent doing that. :Clap:

Fran
01-28-2010, 11:00 PM
Yay for CaoPaux. I don't post there much but I lurk a lot. Thank you x

Parametric
01-28-2010, 11:04 PM
CP does an amazing job with B&BC, as do the other mods and regulars. It's an incredibly well-organised, helpful forum. I read every post obsessively for about a year and I learned a crazy amount. Much love. :LilLove:

regdog
01-28-2010, 11:29 PM
I'm going to add my applause while this is still open. :snoopy::snoopy: CP does a great job and Bewares is a great part of AW

Shout out threads always get locked

thothguard51
01-28-2010, 11:45 PM
Tips my hat and raises a glass to CP's dedication...

dgrintalis
01-29-2010, 12:40 AM
CP, thank you for taking the time to update B&BC; it is an invaluable resource.

scarletpeaches
01-29-2010, 02:06 AM
Just wanted to give CaoPaux a pubic :Hug2:for doing such a bang up job on following up and updating the threads on the agents/publishers in the Bewares & Background Checks forums. It has been extremely useful and I've read every update so far.
THANK YOU for all the time you spent doing that. :Clap:Say what?

Isn't that a bannination offence?

Rowan
01-29-2010, 03:27 AM
Getting my "thanks" in before it's shut down! :) Bestest Mod ever.

ScarletP: that's my fave avatar!!!!! ;)

Silver King
01-29-2010, 05:55 AM
...Shout out threads always get locked.
Usually, but not always. In this case, our dear CP deserves some love for her efforts, as she works harder to help writers than most of us would ever imagine. And she's one of the nicest persons you'd ever care to know. :)

Medievalist
01-29-2010, 07:07 AM
The thread is nice, but do remember that you can always PM a mod or other member or Rep comment a post to say "Hey I liked what you did, " or "Thanks"

CaoPaux
01-29-2010, 08:36 AM
Aw, shucks. http://bestsmileys.com/blushing/3.gif Thanks, guys. (And thanks to all who've repped me, too!)

HistorySleuth
01-29-2010, 09:42 AM
(Ekk! on the misspelling of Public .. how embarrassing is that! I fixed it.)

Sorry, I didn't realize that was a nono. My bad. I guess I was just, well, amazed. I get amazed easily at AW I guess with such knowledgeable folks, I wouldn't make a move with out checking here first ... ever. So a general thanks to all. How's that?

regdog
01-29-2010, 04:53 PM
Usually, but not always. In this case, our dear CP deserves some love for her efforts, as she works harder to help writers than most of us would ever imagine. And she's one of the nicest persons you'd ever care to know. :)

Excellent, this one stays open. CP does deserve the kudos :hooray::hooray:

MacAllister
01-30-2010, 06:55 AM
I couldn't agree more that our Cao does amazing good work, and we're awfully lucky. And that, especially in this case, the shout-out thread deserves to stay open.

Brava!

Haggis
01-30-2010, 07:02 AM
KaPow is da bomb, even if she does have an unpronounceable name. :D