• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a Grammar Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynKay

Hanging out through Space and Time
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.marilynalmodovar.blogspot.com
It's been brought to my attention that some of my punctuation is a bit shaky. I've gone over my manuscript at least five times, and I guess that by removing comas I've made it worst LOL. Anyway, if anyone is interested, I'm looking for said beta to go over SPHERES with me. Please PM me if you're interested.

Spheres:

Jo Escobar thought that only a few things would be occupying her mind during the summer, spending time with her sort of boyfriend, Stoker and worrying about Senior year. Unfortunately, after a trip to Lake Elmore goes wrong, Jo's life goes from seemingly peaceful, to life altering. Thrust in the middle of an ancient battle between Sphere Catchers and Shadow Guardians, Jo's about to learn a truth that will be far more devastating than anything else that she's learned thus far.

Spheres is complete at just under 49,000 words.

Status
Not open for further replies.