PDA

View Full Version : Welcome an' stuff!

JennaGlatzer
08-05-2005, 11:53 AM
First off, I'm so glad to see so many familiar faces. :)

We have only one real rule on this forum, and that is to respect each other. There are no forbidden sites or topics. Feel free to start your own threads. Beyond that, just some common-sense rules: Please don't post any copyrighted material or anything else that could get me in trouble ;) , and please understand that I still can't help with personal requests for Celine.

A few of you have written to ask me how to get a custom avatar and user title. All the info is here:
http://absolutewrite.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_vb_user_maintain

Basically, once you get to 50 posts, you get those options.

You can also leave "reputation points" for each other by clicking the scales under a person's name. They're invisible to everyone except the person you leave them for, so there's no "popularity game" to it. Usually, people around here use the reputation comments when they just want to say, "Great post!" or "I agree!" without clogging up a thread.

If you want some warm fuzzies, go introduce yourself on the Newbie board. The people on this forum are just about all writers or editors, and they're a nice bunch.

My co-administrator on this forum is ChunkyC (Charlie), a super-nice guy. Our supermods are Macallister, Birol, aka eraser, rtilryarms, and Betty W 01. All great people. Mac saw Celine's Vegas show not too long ago, too. :)

I don't think Celine would want to see her fan groups at odds with each other, so even though I opened my fat mouth to start (sorry), I'll try to restrain myself in the future and stick to the positive stuff.

Mrs. Dion
08-05-2005, 01:19 PM
A few of you have written to ask me how to get a custom avatar and user title. All the info is here:
http://absolutewrite.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_vb_user_maintain

Basically, once you get to 50 posts, you get those options.

Ah good, that was making me go crazy trying to figure out how in the world to do that! :Hail:

godessceline
08-05-2005, 02:47 PM
Ah good, that was making me go crazy trying to figure out how in the world to do that! :Hail:

haha I know, same here! :idea: Thanks for the welcoming Jenna, I'm addicted to this place already! I never knew there were forums for aspiring writers like me. :Clap:

TatiVale
08-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Thank you so much Jenna for the explanation! :P And thank you for the warm welcome! :)

anghil5
08-05-2005, 06:08 PM
Thanks, Jenna, for the welcome and for letting us come here and chat! :thankyou:

Filine
08-05-2005, 06:46 PM
Thank you Jenna :)

Cindy

Salla
08-05-2005, 07:16 PM
Thank you for the welcome, Jenna! :D

Marisa Louise
08-05-2005, 07:21 PM
My co-administrator on this forum is ChunkyC (Charlie), a super-nice guy. Our supermods are Macallister, Birol, aka eraser, rtilryarms, and Betty W 01. All great people.

Amen.

I don't think Celine would want to see her fan groups at odds with each other, so even though I opened my fat mouth to start (sorry), I'll try to restrain myself in the future and stick to the positive stuff.

Amen, again! :)

Mozinha
08-06-2005, 12:52 AM
Hey Jenna.
Thanks for the explanation ;)

Koolan
08-06-2005, 01:01 AM
Thanks Jenna for the warm welcome, it's a delight to be here! I also was wondering how to add our custom avatars :D

Vic

ashleylovescÚline
08-06-2005, 01:01 AM
Thanks Jenna! You're the best! :)

kevin820418
08-09-2005, 07:11 AM
I like Celine Dion very much. I enjoy her beautiful voices. The best song of her in my opinion is The power of love.

anghil5
08-09-2005, 09:28 PM
I like Celine Dion very much. I enjoy her beautiful voices. The best song of her in my opinion is The power of love.

OOOOOOOOOOWWWWEEE!!!!! You came to the RIGHT place! Cause there is MUCHO love for Celine here! :LilLove:

Yes, I completely agree with you! The Power of Love is AMAZING!

Ire 22
08-10-2005, 08:22 PM
Hi guys great to see you all again!!!! :)

Darren.

p.s. does anyone have Thomas's email address?

Birol
08-12-2005, 09:11 PM
Hi, all. I just thought I'd poke my head in here and welcome all the Celine fans to AW. Hope to see you around.

ashleylovescÚline
08-13-2005, 01:11 AM
Hi, all. I just thought I'd poke my head in here and welcome all the Celine fans to AW. Hope to see you around.

Thanks, it's great to be here! :)

TatiVale
08-14-2005, 08:14 PM
Hi guys great to see you all again!!!! :)

Darren.

p.s. does anyone have Thomas's email address?
Welcome here!

thom
08-14-2005, 08:48 PM
That's very clear! :hi:

Fanny
08-15-2005, 01:41 AM
LOL I've just found this topic. Thanks Jenna, now I understand why we have to post in the "50 messages" topic...... :ROFL:

Haylo
08-17-2005, 04:05 PM
Okay Jenna... I thought I'd grace your forum with my divine presence. I was just wondering... Where is that $1 million check from Celine that you said was in the post??? It hasn't arrived yet... :Shrug:

JennaGlatzer
08-17-2005, 04:08 PM
'Bout time you showed up.

And it isn't the 12th of Never yet! Just keep waiting by the mailbox...

Haylo
08-17-2005, 04:18 PM
'Bout time you showed up.

And it isn't the 12th of Never yet! Just keep waiting by the mailbox...

I'm a busy girl!!! I have pools to lay beside. Beaches to get burnt at. Oceans to swim in! It's hectic!

And ok... I'll keep waiting.

Fanny
08-17-2005, 07:40 PM
Welcome here, Haylo! :banana:

godessceline
08-18-2005, 02:52 PM
Yeah, welcome! :kiss: We're all crazy here but don't worry...you'll be one of us soon, moahahahaha! :crazy: :D