Status
Not open for further replies.

adtabb

Quiet Normally, Loud when Provoked
Registered
Reaction score
Website
aprilbrownwrite.wordpress.com
I am working on a non-fiction workbook for people with medical disorders.

Part of what I am building are pages the reader can use to record their own information on. I have personal examples, but cannot figure out how to show them on the page. The thing is, I found they worked best in Landscape for myself.

Obviously, in writing the pages in Word, I cannot put the random page in Landscape Format.

Also, I found that the best distance was 1 to 2.5 spaceing, rather than 2 lines of space. Here is an example:

Doctor (Pediatrician, Vet Care, Ear, Nose, and Throat, Chiropractor, etc…)
Name:
Address:
Phone Number:
Web Address:
Email Address:

What would be the recommended way to type this in the text I submit? It seems at double space, the eye loses track, and spreads it out too far. Any suggestions?

There will be a few other list like sections in the book. How should these be handled?

Thanks.

I have mostly written fiction, so even though this project is dear to me, and requested by many I know, I want to get it right for submissions sake.

EnkelZ

Registered
Reaction score
You can make random pages landscape in Word.

First break the page out using sections goto Insert -> Break -> Section - pick "next page". Put a break before and after the page you want to make landscape.

Then put the cursor onto the page to be made landsacape and goto File -> Page Setup -> Margins. On that tab, you'll be able to select Landscape as the orientation and Apply to -> this section.

Now, doing all that will enable you to print it the way you want, but might not be submittable. Can you just put an "image holder" on the page where your form should go, then submit a PDF of the form itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.