Do you like Megan Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudia Gray

Registered
Reaction score
I thought her early novels were derivative, but her later, more mature work has redefined magical realism for the 21st century.

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I thought her early novels were derivative, but her later, more mature work has redefined magical realism for the 21st century.
Agreed. I thought I was going to die of boredom during her first book but she actually got better as she wrote. The rumors, however, that she writes by committee a la Robert Patterson are starting to gripe my cookies.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I found her debut to be pedestrian and lacking polish.
Yes, but you have to admit that her use of shoes to symbolize the futility of life was unique (the NY Times called it "the sole of a new generation"). I believe the book is now being used in most college classes on Very Early 21st Century Literature.

Priene

Out to lunch
Registered
Reaction score
If she does her typing dressed like that, she'll catch a death of cold.

Ciera_

I always think that if she came to my house, I wouldn't let her sit on my couch because she looks like she's make of pastels and would leave big peachy-orange streaks everywhere.
Quite honestly, she's the thing I most often lose respect for male friends over. It's not a matter of jealousy, or feeling insecure in my feminine wiles; it's about bad taste and standards. She's absolutely dreadful.

Status
Not open for further replies.