Juice me...

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
One of the things I brought back from my trip to Kenya?

A new-found love of fresh-made juice. I am presently sipping a tall glass of just-made juice. Contents: 1/2 of a papaya, 2 bananas and a dash of 100% orange juice. MAN...it is SO good.

I drank fresh juice every day in Kenya...they serve it with your breakfast. Mango, passion, papaya, etc, etc, etc. SO GOOD.

I'm addicted.

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
I love fruit juice. None of that "from concentrate" crap either, thank you very much.

Try banana, strawberry and orange juice. It's delicious.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I love fruit juice. None of that "from concentrate" crap either, thank you very much.

Try banana, strawberry and orange juice. It's delicious.

ooh. i have to get strawberries! i have 4 mangoes sitting on the counter...waiting for optimum freshness. i think i'm going to put a banana into everything i try...makes it more better. (-;

itesser

Registered
Reaction score
Reminds me of the "fruit soup" I got addicted to a couple summers ago.

Something like 1/2 a cantaloupe, can of pineapple juice, and two kiwis in a blender. I loved the tangy pulpiness.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Reminds me of the "fruit soup" I got addicted to a couple summers ago.

Something like 1/2 a cantaloupe, can of pineapple juice, and two kiwis in a blender. I loved the tangy pulpiness.

man, that sounds good. i'm experimenting right now...i may just try this one out.

bclement412

Registered
Reaction score
I LOVE fresh squeezed orange juice. Seriously... if I had to bring one thing with me to a deserted island, it would be fresh squeezed orange juice. And ice cream :D

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score
Mmmm, I love strawberry bannana juice (prefer smoothies though).

Mango is awesome as well.

I forgot you went already. Welcome back. :D

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
I LOVE fresh squeezed orange juice. Seriously... if I had to bring one thing with me to a deserted island, it would be fresh squeezed orange juice. And ice cream :D

When we go to St. Jacob's Market, it's one of the first things we buy. Ten bucks for two litres makes it quite a bit more expensive than the grocery store stuff, but the taste sensation is worth it. I never liked orange juice before I had it fresh squeezed.

Death Wizard

Tumhe na koci puujetha
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.deathwizardchronicles.blogspot.com

When I lived in Florida, I had an orange tree in my yard that produced some of the most amazing oranges in the world. I drank fresh juice every morning from December through February.