FINISH MY SCREENPLAY

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
Well as some of you know and those who don't, i've been on the boards since early June and have cherished my time on here...I wish I could get to know EVERYONE on here but that's humanly impossible...For those I do know though, I can't begin to thank you all for chatting with me...it means a great deal.

With that said, I have posted many screenplay's (at least the beginnings of some) and different stories here and there. Well, with those I started out with full force and then all of a sudden just given up, or whatever the case may be.. In other words, i've posted quite a few things and haven't followed through.

So, i've decided to not post a while until I am 100% finished with the first draft of my screenplay...Maybe even second or third, who knows it all depends on my mood.. Once I am satisfied, I will post in 10-page incriments (if I can ever figure out how to post correctly on here) I will.... I do plan however to reply to posts whenever I can because I spend entirely TOO much time, which isn't a bad thing!! :)

Anyway, thought I would let you all know what i'll be doing for the next few weeks/months, ect.... Don't worry i'll be here...

~Bill~

GonnaBeFamous

Registered
Reaction score
aspiringwriter said:
Well as some of you know and those who don't, i've been on the boards since early June and have cherished my time on here...I wish I could get to know EVERYONE on here but that's humanly impossible...For those I do know though, I can't begin to thank you all for chatting with me...it means a great deal.

With that said, I have posted many screenplay's (at least the beginnings of some) and different stories here and there. Well, with those I started out with full force and then all of a sudden just given up, or whatever the case may be.. In other words, i've posted quite a few things and haven't followed through.

So, i've decided to not post a while until I am 100% finished with the first draft of my screenplay...Maybe even second or third, who knows it all depends on my mood.. Once I am satisfied, I will post in 10-page incriments (if I can ever figure out how to post correctly on here) I will.... I do plan however to reply to posts whenever I can because I spend entirely TOO much time, which isn't a bad thing!! :)

Anyway, thought I would let you all know what i'll be doing for the next few weeks/months, ect.... Don't worry i'll be here...

~Bill~

Sounds good. I was kind of wondering if you had been finishing your scripts or not. I think its not a good idea to get your screenplay critiqued until its finished even if its crap for a first draft. Otherwise you know if you get discouraged by the critics you might not finish it and ever see its full potential through multiple polishes.

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks...:) I've decided to wait until i'm all done!!! I've been writing notes down too... Read the post I made in Screenwriters Critique board...

~Bill~