Vote! Yes, this means you!

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The submissions for the AW Winter Poetry Contest are in and the poems are posted. Please go and vote for your favorite three poems. Casey has outlined how to vote in the Entries thread in the poetry forum. You will find a link in my sig.

Your AW poets need your support. Please vote.

Feiss

Sleeps during the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yes!

They are fucking amazing!!!!!

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
I voted!

iVoted.gif

Feiss

Sleeps during the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I haven't voted yet. I have two of my top three, but I can't decide the third, they're all so goooood

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I can't decide either, Fei. Guess I will have to go back and do a read through and start eliminating.

lucidzfl

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
I would, but I completely despise poetry and it would be disingenuous of me to go there :(

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I would, but I completely despise poetry and it would be disingenuous of me to go there :(

At least you are honest. But do you despise all poetry? Or just certain types of poetry? Perhaps you have not read the right type of poetry to gain your attention and admiration yet. Perchance that type of poetry is waiting for you right now in the Poetry forum in the contest thread. There are all forms of poetry entered. It might be your lucky day. Don't hold yourself back. Maybe your tastes have changed as you have matured. It could happen. :D

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Don't miss this opportunity to support your AW poets. Vote!

Also remember, if you submitted a poem part of the rules of the contest are you must vote. ;)

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Voted!

No problem picking my top three. ;)

lucidzfl

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
At least you are honest. But do you despise all poetry? Or just certain types of poetry? Perhaps you have not read the right type of poetry to gain your attention and admiration yet. Perchance that type of poetry is waiting for you right now in the Poetry forum in the contest thread. There are all forms of poetry entered. It might be your lucky day. Don't hold yourself back. Maybe your tastes have changed as you have matured. It could happen. :D

I dislike the very concept of poetry. And I don't mean just poetry that rhymes, etc, etc. To me, poetry reads like the worst purple prose there is.

Its totally a taste thing though. I also don't like rap music.

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I dislike the very concept of poetry. And I don't mean just poetry that rhymes, etc, etc. To me, poetry reads like the worst purple prose there is.

Its totally a taste thing though. I also don't like rap music.

I don't like rap music either.

I do believe you haven't tried all forms of poetry. There are a couple forms that it would difficult to fit a bit of pale lavender in, let alone any purple. ;)