• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Book swap of 85K words?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K Ackermann

This is me, smiling back at you :-)
Registered
Reaction score
I can handle anything except elves and unicorns.

My book is about an imbecile boy growing up with certifiably insane parents during the Great Depression. He meets and falls in love with a mute girl who has been raised inside an abusive orphanage.

Last edited:

K Ackermann

This is me, smiling back at you :-)
Registered
Reaction score
Cool! I've cut my book down to four pages by using a 0.00037 point font. It should be a snap for you to critique now.

SarahMacManus

Registered
Reaction score
I might be interested in that.

No elves, no unicorns. 86,700 words at this point.

Mud

Erm...what was the question?
Registered
Reaction score
Are you fixed up Ackerman? My MS is 105,000 words (size isn't everything), it's a humorous adventure, an uncomplicated beach read, an airport book.

I've trolled through 3 months of posts in this Beta Reader categorie and this is the first fit for my search.

Anyone on this page interested?

Red-Green

KoalaKoalaKoala!
Registered
Reaction score
At the publishing party, whacking the piñata
Website
www.bryngreenwood.com
I would totally be willing to swap. Mine is about a church secretary with 3 thumbs, an invisible unicorn friend and a mother who's a pathological liar. Only thing: no backsies. If we swap books, you have to really keep mine. No fair trying to give it back, especially not with "comments."

I can handle anything except elves and unicorns.

My book is about an imbecile boy growing up with certifiably insane parents during the Great Depression. He meets and falls in love with a mute girl who has been raised inside an abusive orphanage.

Status
Not open for further replies.