PDA

View Full Version : Finish already!

sassandgroove
08-04-2005, 12:59 AM
So i've been working on a novel for a while. Now I find myself with a ROUGH DRAFT (I am hesitant to call it a First Draft yet) and am faced with the revision process. :Hammer: Instead of feeling happy or proud that I've gotten this far, I feel like a deer in headlights. So my goal is to START revising, for pete's sake. Or at least my sake...heh.

Bufty
08-04-2005, 01:17 AM
So i've been working on a novel for a while. Now I find myself with a ROUGH DRAFT (I am hesitant to call it a First Draft yet) and am faced with the revision process. :Hammer: Instead of feeling happy or proud that I've gotten this far, I feel like a deer in headlights. So my goal is to START revising, for pete's sake. Or at least my sake...heh.

Congratulations - you have a first draft. like it or not. Onwards and upwards!
happy revising - the fun part starts here.

sassandgroove
08-04-2005, 01:29 AM
Thank you Buffy, you are a super member. ;)

Bufty
08-04-2005, 01:59 AM
Thank you Buffy, you are a super member. ;)

BUFFY - hmmmmmmmm. That's a female - vampire slayer isn't she? :roll:

sassandgroove
08-04-2005, 07:53 PM
:Shrug: Opps, totally glanced at the name, and yes I watch the show...Sorry.:hi:
Thanks for taking it so well.

And guess what. I added description to scene yesterday! YAY ME.

black winged fighter
08-04-2005, 08:41 PM
Feel proud - it is an accomplishment, even if it means *more* work! And good luck!

Azure Skye
08-05-2005, 05:38 AM
Take pride and congratulations.

Simran
08-05-2005, 07:10 PM

woo hoo WTG sassandgrove :Clap: feel proud that is an accomplishment

sassandgroove
08-05-2005, 10:24 PM
Thanks all!