PDA

View Full Version : If you could become your signifcant other for a day...

James81
01-08-2010, 06:03 PM
...would you do it?

I mean, like in a freaky friday sense...you get zapped and you switch places.

Would you want to do it? What do you imagine it would be like?

Kitty
01-08-2010, 06:07 PM
If it happened and I had no choice in the matter, I'd slap myself a few thousand times and then proceed to do other things until I got it ;)

By choice tho? Oh hell no! :roll:

Carole
01-08-2010, 06:10 PM
No way. At least not on a work day. I like my feet on the ground, thankyouverymuch.

Mr Flibble
01-08-2010, 06:25 PM
First I'd crash the car ( I only have a motorbike license)

Then instead of mending servers / PCs / firewalls, I'd touch them and they'd blow up.

On the up side, considering most of my hubby's clients are solicitors / barristers, and hearing some of the stories he tells me....I'd get some great writing material :D

lucidzfl
01-08-2010, 06:32 PM
God no. My wife works at the zoo. I hate animals.

And I'm sure she wouldn't change with me for a million dollars, my job is a nightmare.

Wayne K
01-08-2010, 07:35 PM
I'd go in there and make bacon sandwiches for both of us.

James81
01-08-2010, 07:36 PM

:roll:

Priene
01-08-2010, 07:38 PM
I'd eat eighteen bags of crisps, five plates of chips, sixty roast potatoes and a dozen waffles.

Gretad08
01-08-2010, 07:56 PM
I'd walk around and pick up heavy things all day just to see what I could do.

kayleamay
01-08-2010, 08:27 PM
I would do this in a heartbeat. I would go to my husband's work and lay the smack down on all the slackers that he's too nice to confront. I would demand a raise. I would eat bacon maple bars for breakfast, pizza for lunch and whatever he cooked me for dinner. In the evening I would go to the local karaoke bar and sing The Rose while having it taped for youtube. (Then, I'd email the link to all of his pals.)

He would call in sick to work and play with his boobs all day.

Ambrosia
01-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Yes, I believe I would. I would call in sick, and do all the things around here that need to be done that he hasn't seen to, and I would call a therapist and set up an appt, call his doctor and tell her the physical symptoms he keeps forgetting to mention, go buy roses and bring them home, and take us out to a movie and a nice dinner.

Snowstorm
01-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Oh, yeah. I would finally be able to drink single malt Scotch. Then I'd chop wood to find out why he likes it. Then I'd enjoy not doing laundry because I'd be too tall for the basement.

Fran
01-08-2010, 08:43 PM
I don't have one, and intend the only SO in my life from now on to be cats, so I'd sleep in front of a radiator all day, complain about my dinner, then shove my slave off the warm bit of the bed. :D

Alpha Echo
01-08-2010, 08:46 PM

What is it with you and bacon? lol

No...no I wouldn't do it. I wouldn't want his job, I wouldn't want to deal with his ex-wife, and...I don't really want to be a guy. I like being a girl.

But I know he's switch with me in a heartbeat. Guys and their obsessions with the female body...

Alpha Echo
01-08-2010, 08:46 PM

Mine would too. lol

Lavern08
01-08-2010, 08:50 PM
Hmmmmm,

I'd sit in the comfy chair and watch ESPN all day, while the wife cooks a delicious meal and waits up to give me my *medicine* around midnight. ;)

StoryG27
01-08-2010, 08:52 PM
I would most definitely switch for a day. I want to see what it feels like to be tall. I would walk around all day and look down at short people and laugh. If it was a work day, I think his soldiers would think he was extra mean and suddenly didn't know what the hell he was talking about. I'd probably also accidentally get him in trouble for insubordination with his chain of command. I'd eat whatever I wanted, of course, I'd also have to do the physical training, so there'd be no harm, no foul. I would do hundreds of push ups just to know what it feels like to do so many in a row. Oh, and I would definitely hope it was a range day, so I could go play with all the weapons. :D

Yeah, this is probably what my Hubby would do too (after we had smexysmexyboingboing, of course. What? Most of you are thinking it, I'm just saying it. :D)

BenPanced
01-08-2010, 08:56 PM
It would be incredibly difficult for both of us: he's disabled and walks with crutches, plus lost an eye to glaucoma. That one day wouldn't even be enough to spend adjusting to the differences.

Lavern08
01-08-2010, 08:57 PM
... I would walk around all day and look down at short people and laugh.. .:D)

I can do that as a Girl, since I'm 5'9" :D

(I just don't LOL - I just snicker under my breath)

rhymegirl
01-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Wow. Good question.

At first I was going to say no, but then I thought maybe. He makes more money than I do, does less housework and never has to go grocery shopping. So for a day it might be fun.

semilargeintestine
01-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Hell no. She fixes computers for a living, and I can barely work one. Also, she's a woman. The risk of that day being one of her "that time of the month" days is too great. Noooooo thank you.

Of course, then I'd have boobs for a day which would be awesome.

But I'd have to have sex with myself, which totally ruins the boobs thing.

Yeah, I'm gonna stick with hell no.

rhymegirl
01-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Of course, then I'd have boobs for a day which would be awesome.

This seems to be a common plus for you guys. Do you really think we women play with our boobs all day?

JLCwrites
01-08-2010, 09:29 PM
...would you do it?

I mean, like in a freaky friday sense...you get zapped and you switch places.

Would you want to do it? What do you imagine it would be like?

Not today... or next week. Once this huge and stressful project he is working on is finished, then I will trade places. However, I think he would love to trade places with me and play Super Mario Brothers with the munchkins. :D

stormie
01-08-2010, 09:30 PM
Nope. He wouldn't have a job to go back too--I'd quit after just an hour. He's a worker's comp claims adjuster and has to stay calm for the claimants.

Gemnyc
01-08-2010, 09:38 PM
I would trim his nose hair :e2chain:

kayleamay
01-08-2010, 09:40 PM
I would trim his nose hair :e2chain:

OOOOOOOOOOOoohhhhhhhhhhhh.....yeah...that too. And that solitary back hair would be history too.

Alpha Echo
01-08-2010, 09:44 PM
This seems to be a common plus for you guys. Do you really think we women play with our boobs all day?

I've wondered this too. lol Guys think it's cool now cuz they don't have them, yet the love them. But if they had them, they wouldn't be such a novelty.

kayleamay
01-08-2010, 09:45 PM
I can imagine the fun they would have the first time they went jogging or tried to sleep on their stomachs though.

semilargeintestine
01-08-2010, 09:46 PM

See, that's where you got it wrong. We don't think you play with them all day. I'm assuming in this scenario that we keep our own minds, because that's what happened in Freaky Friday (which was named in the OP). So, it doesn't matter what you do with them all day. What matters is that we'd be ourselves with boobs.

Of course, it's not such a big incentive for me because I've got a hand on her boobs pretty much all the time now anyway.

Alpha Echo
01-08-2010, 09:59 PM
Of course, it's not such a big incentive for me because I've got a hand on her boobs pretty much all the time now anyway.

hehe. I'm laughing because I told my SO a long time ago that my boobs were his. So, it's the same thing. Once every...few minutes...he'll get this silly grin on his face and touch them or poke them or something silly and say "They're mine. So I can touch them any time I want."

semilargeintestine
01-08-2010, 10:01 PM
Haha, holy crap. That's exactly the same situation we're in. She said they're mine, and I can touch them whenever I want. So, I do. :D

I also grab her arse a lot. We're very physical. :D

Alpha Echo
01-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Haha, holy crap. That's exactly the same situation we're in. She said they're mine, and I can touch them whenever I want. So, I do. :D

I also grab her arse a lot. We're very physical. :D

LOL. Us too. He promised me there will never, ever be a day when he won't walk by me and grab my ass. Or touch my boobs.

Even when he's sick like he is now, he still gets that goofy grin and takes advantage of "his" new body parts.

But we're even. His male parts belong to me. :D

Fran
01-08-2010, 10:08 PM
Aren't any women tempted to set a date for the body swap thing and then book a leg wax? :evil

Alpha Echo
01-08-2010, 10:12 PM
Haha Fran! If I still had my mind...I couldn't do it. I can't get my legs waxed as a woman. It hurts, and my skin is very sensitive and broke out something awful the one time I tried.

My SO has pretty sensitive skin too. That would just be cruel.

kayleamay
01-08-2010, 10:12 PM
Aren't any women tempted to set a date for the body swap thing and then book a leg wax? :evil

I do love the man, so I could not be so cruel. I tried it myself once. NEVER AGAIN. I thought I was going to have to go the ER and have those strips surgically removed.

But, if he was a douchebag, I'd schedule him for a Brazillian.

semilargeintestine
01-08-2010, 10:13 PM
LOL. Us too. He promised me there will never, ever be a day when he won't walk by me and grab my ass. Or touch my boobs.

Even when he's sick like he is now, he still gets that goofy grin and takes advantage of "his" new body parts.

But we're even. His male parts belong to me. :D

Yeah, my male parts belong to her too. Even when I had the swine flu, I was touching her boobs. :D

Apparently if I'm spooning her in bed, I hold on to her boob while I sleep. I wasn't even aware I was doing this, haha.

Alpha Echo
01-08-2010, 10:14 PM
Yeah, my male parts belong to her too. Even when I had the swine flu, I was touching her boobs. :D

Apparently if I'm spooning her in bed, I hold on to her boob while I sleep. I wasn't even aware I was doing this, haha.

This is just too funny. You guys are exactly how we are! One time, we were cuddled up watching TV, and he moved my hand to his crotch and then moved his own to my boob. He then nodded, satisfied. lol

Fran
01-08-2010, 10:16 PM
Aren't you sweet? I've never waxed either, but if I encountered a man who expected me to he can bloody well go first. :D

Alpha Echo
01-08-2010, 10:18 PM
My SO definitely doesn't expect me to do anything that would hurt my skin. I shave everyday - which he doesn't expect either, but he does appreciate. :D

rhymegirl
01-08-2010, 10:20 PM
See, that's where you got it wrong. We don't think you play with them all day. I'm assuming in this scenario that we keep our own minds, because that's what happened in Freaky Friday (which was named in the OP). So, it doesn't matter what you do with them all day. What matters is that we'd be ourselves with boobs.

Okay, I see what you're saying. So, then if I were a guy for a day, retaining my woman's mind, I guess I'd be playing with my, uh, organ all day. Just for the day.

kayleamay
01-08-2010, 10:21 PM
Imagine the learning activities......

James81
01-08-2010, 10:21 PM
Okay, I see what you're saying. So, then if I were a guy for a day, retaining my woman's mind, I guess I'd be playing with my, uh, organ all day. Just for the day.

I'd probably take a bunch of nude pictures of myself if it were me. :D

Alpha Echo
01-08-2010, 10:22 PM

I definitely would! It's a very curious organ. lol I'd be like a 12-year old boy all over again.

He'd be tired by the time he got his body back.

Alpha Echo
01-08-2010, 10:23 PM
I'd probably take a bunch of nude pictures of myself if it were me. :D

He all ready takes those. And videos...

Just sayin'

semilargeintestine
01-08-2010, 10:23 PM
This is just too funny. You guys are exactly how we are! One time, we were cuddled up watching TV, and he moved my hand to his crotch and then moved his own to my boob. He then nodded, satisfied. lol

Haha, holy crap. You don't live in NJ do you?

I've done that multiple times. Just the other day, she accidentally put her hand near my crotch. I told her to move her hand a little to the right while I lifted up my pants so that her hand would go down them. I said, "That's better."

MoonWriter
01-08-2010, 10:24 PM
My wife doesn't enjoy her annual trip to her gynecologist. If I could, I'd swich places before her next appointment. One condition: all medical instruments must be pre-warmed.

Alpha Echo
01-08-2010, 10:25 PM
Haha, holy crap. You don't live in NJ do you?

I've done that multiple times. Just the other day, she accidentally put her hand near my crotch. I told her to move her hand a little to the right while I lifted up my pants so that her hand would go down them. I said, "That's better."

Haha, no, we're in VA! But I am definitely cracking up right now. I didn't think there was another couple out there like us!

The only time we don't act like this is when we have his daughter. But...no...that's not exactly true. She's not always looking...lol.

semilargeintestine
01-08-2010, 10:25 PM
He all ready takes those. And videos...

Just sayin'

Yeah, the best was when we got the blizzard, and I couldn't drive down to her apartment because they hadn't plowed the roads yet. She took a picture of herself naked and sent it to my cell so I could see her naked at least once that night. :D

semilargeintestine
01-08-2010, 10:26 PM
Haha. Neither of us has kids yet. If we ever have kids, they're going to be so messed up from all the disgusting physical contact. :ROFL:

Alpha Echo
01-08-2010, 10:26 PM
My wife doesn't enjoy her annual trip to her gynecologist. If I could, I'd swich places before her next appointment. One condition: all medical instruments must be pre-warmed.

That's so sweet!

Yeah, the best was when we got the blizzard, and I couldn't drive down to her apartment because they hadn't plowed the roads yet. She took a picture of herself naked and sent it to my cell so I could see her naked at least once that night. :D

We really haven't spent more than a couple nights apart, but we have fun with the cameras anyway. Mostly for those mornings that I leave for work before him...

Alpha Echo
01-08-2010, 10:27 PM
Haha. Neither of us has kids yet. If we ever have kids, they're going to be so messed up from all the disgusting physical contact. :ROFL:

It's a little different when there's a kid from a past marriage. But we're more relaxed than we used to be around her, and I'm sure we'll get more relaxed as time goes on and she gets older. She'll definitely be rolling her eyes at us. lol

semilargeintestine
01-08-2010, 10:28 PM
Yeah, we spend 6 nights a week together. It'd be 7 if I didn't have to go into Cherry Hill for Shabbos. Once we actually move in together, I probably won't go every week.

I stayed over her apartment on our second date, and I never left, haha.

semilargeintestine
01-08-2010, 10:29 PM
It's a little different when there's a kid from a past marriage. But we're more relaxed than we used to be around her, and I'm sure we'll get more relaxed as time goes on and she gets older. She'll definitely be rolling her eyes at us. lol

It's funny, because we're both totally against PDA. We barely touch each other in public. If we're in a big crowd, we might hold hands. Otherwise, we're like a foot apart at all times. In private though, there is hardly a moment we're not touching. :D

ad_lucem
01-08-2010, 10:34 PM
I would most certainly trade places with my husband for the day. You bet!

Then he would have to be pregnant and hormonal for a day while surrounded by kids and dogs. Then would get to go out to lunch and have adult conversations about interesting topics dressed in business attire.

I could do that. I could do that in a heartbeat.

Alpha Echo
01-08-2010, 10:36 PM
Yeah, we spend 6 nights a week together. It'd be 7 if I didn't have to go into Cherry Hill for Shabbos. Once we actually move in together, I probably won't go every week.

I stayed over her apartment on our second date, and I never left, haha.

I know where Cherry Hill is! My grandmother used to live near there! And it was the same for us. By our second date, we were living together. :)

It's funny, because we're both totally against PDA. We barely touch each other in public. If we're in a big crowd, we might hold hands. Otherwise, we're like a foot apart at all times. In private though, there is hardly a moment we're not touching. :D

We're pretty similar. He'll put his arm around me if we're with family, or something. But no kissing or anything like that in public at all. Holding hands, yes. I wouldn't say we're a foot apar, but that's about it for PDA. But yeah, when we're alone...or when the Little One's watching SpongeBob...hehe

Fran
01-08-2010, 10:40 PM
semi and AE are making me so jealous I'm having to bow out of this thread! :tongue :D

semilargeintestine
01-08-2010, 10:43 PM
I know where Cherry Hill is! My grandmother used to live near there! And it was the same for us. By our second date, we were living together. :)

That's awesome. I don't actually live in CH, but that's where my shul is.

We met at a Halloween party, talked for 6 hours on the couch, went out the next night, and then I slept over a few days later for a meteor shower. I've been there almost every night since. We were physical by the second week of our relationship. I know it sounds corny, but I've never been in love with a someone in less than 20 minutes. :D

We're pretty similar. He'll put his arm around me if we're with family, or something. But no kissing or anything like that in public at all. Holding hands, yes. I wouldn't say we're a foot apar, but that's about it for PDA. But yeah, when we're alone...or when the Little One's watching SpongeBob...hehe

Yeah, it's about the same. If we're with family, I might have my arm around her, but probably not. We'll hold hands if we're not talking to someone, but not if there's a convo going on. And definitely no kissing or anything. No rubbing backs or anything either. Air kisses are okay if no one's looking though. ;)

Alpha Echo
01-08-2010, 10:51 PM
That's awesome. I don't actually live in CH, but that's where my shul is.

We met at a Halloween party, talked for 6 hours on the couch, went out the next night, and then I slept over a few days later for a meteor shower. I've been there almost every night since. We were physical by the second week of our relationship. I know it sounds corny, but I've never been in love with a someone in less than 20 minutes. :D

Cute. We met on eharmony, talked for a total of like 6 hours before we met. We actually got pretty physical on the first date. Enough that it freaked me out, and I postponed our second date (which he loves to give me a hard time for). But after the second date...we just were. I remember reading your story on the "What does love mean to you" thread. :)

semilargeintestine
01-08-2010, 10:55 PM
Yeah. There was no physical contact the first time we met or our first date. We sort of leaned against each other at the movies, but other than that nothing. Oh, we hugged goodbye both times. Then, we held hands on the second date and sort of cuddled when we slept. We didn't kiss until the third date, but after that it went from kissing to sex by almost the next day. :D

I met a girl online that I dated for 3 years. If you're willing to deal with a lot of misses, you can get a good match. :)

Alpha Echo
01-08-2010, 10:59 PM
He's actually the first guy I spoke to on the phone and met in person. I was only on eHarmony for a month before meeting him. And now we're going to get married this year. Sometimes, it just works.

But we both dealt with more than our fair share of whackos before we found each other. Kissed a lot of frogs, as the saying goes. And that is being nice. lol

semilargeintestine
01-08-2010, 11:06 PM
Aw, mazal tov.

We're definitely going to get married, but I haven't proposed, and we haven't really talked about it much. She's in NC for two weeks. I don't know what I'm going to do. :(

rhymegirl
01-08-2010, 11:10 PM
My wife doesn't enjoy her annual trip to her gynecologist. If I could, I'd switch places before her next appointment. One condition: all medical instruments must be pre-warmed.

That's very considerate of you.

I don't mind going to the gyn. But if my husband wanted to take my place at the dentist's, that would be great!

Alpha Echo
01-08-2010, 11:12 PM
Aw, mazal tov.

We're definitely going to get married, but I haven't proposed, and we haven't really talked about it much. She's in NC for two weeks. I don't know what I'm going to do. :(

Aw, you'll figure it out!

I don't know if it's b/c it's both of our second marriages or what, but there wasn't any formal proposal. We've just talked about it like it's fact from the very beginning, and recently we decided when and where (if it works out the way we want). There isn't even a ring yet, though he says he definitely wants to get me a ring, we're just focusing on paying off lawyer debts and starting a savings first, which is how it should be. I made that mistake with my first marriage.

semilargeintestine
01-08-2010, 11:15 PM
I meant, I don't know how I'm going to sleep. I can't sleep if she's not around.

I already know how I'm going to propose. :D

KTC
01-08-2010, 11:16 PM
i'd do me

Alpha Echo
01-08-2010, 11:20 PM
I meant, I don't know how I'm going to sleep. I can't sleep if she's not around.

I already know how I'm going to propose. :D

Oh! haha. I misunderstood. It was funny - my SO went to Florida to visit one of my Aunt's back in October. I stayed a whole week, but he had to come back early. He called me the day after his first night alone, and he said that he'd been kind of looking forward to having the place to himself...until he realize he can't sleep without me. And I slept like crap without him. My first night back, we fell asleep nice and early, cuddled up on the couch. Best night of sleep all week! haha

Alpha Echo
01-08-2010, 11:20 PM
i'd do me

Nice.

KTC
01-08-2010, 11:21 PM
Nice.

i've got class to spare.

semilargeintestine
01-08-2010, 11:25 PM
Oh! haha. I misunderstood. It was funny - my SO went to Florida to visit one of my Aunt's back in October. I stayed a whole week, but he had to come back early. He called me the day after his first night alone, and he said that he'd been kind of looking forward to having the place to himself...until he realize he can't sleep without me. And I slept like crap without him. My first night back, we fell asleep nice and early, cuddled up on the couch. Best night of sleep all week! haha

Yeah. When she comes back, I'm going to sleep like a rock. :D

Ambrosia
01-08-2010, 11:26 PM
i'd do me
:ROFL:

I have actually been thinking about it. I want to add to my answer that sex would be a definite. I think finding out what it feels like for the other person would be awesome.

Alpha Echo
01-08-2010, 11:28 PM
Yeah. When she comes back, I'm going to sleep like a rock. :D

Awwww. :)

:ROFL:

I have actually been thinking about it. I want to add to my answer that sex would be a definite. I think finding out what it feels like for the other person would be awesome.

This is a good point. I didn't think about that, but I have always wondered what it feels like for a guy. I mean, my guy tells me when I ask, but it's not the same as experiencing it yourself.

semilargeintestine
01-08-2010, 11:29 PM
Yeah, I can't imagine what it's like for a girl. But, I don't think I could have sex with myself. That's just weird.

lucidzfl
01-08-2010, 11:53 PM

I have bad news. You can only do it at 45 minute intervals. And after the third time it starts to hurt.

semilargeintestine
01-08-2010, 11:54 PM
I have bad news. You can only do it at 45 minute intervals. And after the third time it starts to hurt.

Third? Pssh. We did it four times in a row last week.

Alpha Echo
01-08-2010, 11:54 PM
I have bad news. You can only do it at 45 minute intervals.

Really? Hmmm.... I have bad news for YOU. That's not the case for every guy. :tongue

lucidzfl
01-09-2010, 12:04 AM
Third? Pssh. We did it four times in a row last week.

The quote I said was for the girl who said she'd whack off all day long.

But don't let me get in the way of you and Alpha bragging about your porn star lives.

Alpha Echo
01-09-2010, 12:06 AM

But don't let me get in the way of you and Alpha bragging about your porn star lives.

Wait...45 min intervals while whacking off? Wow. That's a long time! Go you! I think I'd get tired of that before 45 min was up.

lucidzfl
01-09-2010, 12:07 AM
Wait...45 min intervals while whacking off? Wow. That's a long time! Go you! I think I'd get tired of that before 45 min was up.

45 minutes BETWEEN whacking off.

I don't want to meet the man who can yank it 3 times in a row.... He'd have a schlong that looked like Jack Palance.

Alpha Echo
01-09-2010, 12:10 AM

I don't want to meet the man who can yank it 3 times in a row.... He'd have a schlong that looked like Jack Palance.

Okay. We're on the same page now. LOL. Sorry bout the misunderstanding.

I imagine you'd need a lot of lube for that!

semilargeintestine
01-09-2010, 12:11 AM

What can I say? I'm sexually active, and I have an SO who's as horny as I am. Yay sex! :D

I don't masturbate, so I don't know how long I'd need between whackings. But, I'm good to go again for sex after I visit the toilet and get a glass of water.

lucidzfl
01-09-2010, 12:13 AM
nm

James81
01-09-2010, 12:27 AM

Hmm, there've been times that I go once...and about 10 minutes (ish) later went again.

But you're right, trying to get that third one in very soon after the 2nd? It's a waste of time and like trying to drag a donkey across the Serengetta barefoot with bobcats nipping at your heels.

Wicked
01-09-2010, 12:47 AM
would you do it?

Provided we were together, and had 24 hours of privacy? Totally.

We're approaching our second decade together, but still maul each other like we were newly weds. That kind of switch would add a whole new level of spice. :D

rhymegirl
01-09-2010, 02:47 AM

Wow. I was really just kidding about all day. Guess I should have used some smilies.
It would just be a new and fascinating kind of discovery, kind of like when a kid gets a new toy.

But I'd also like to know what it's like to walk in someone else's shoes for a day. I'm sure I'd gain some perspective finding out what it's like to be a man. And if I didn't like it, it would make me appreciate even more being a woman.

bettielee
01-09-2010, 02:52 AM
You guys are makin' me throw up in my mouth.

Seriously.

(j/k)

Silver King
01-09-2010, 05:51 AM
I'd be afraid to trade places with my wife for even a moment. I'd rather not know how she truly feels about me, just in case I was wrong.

seeAlliwrite
01-09-2010, 06:08 AM
No! My husband's an anaesthetist. I'd probably kill a whole lot of people!

Adam
01-09-2010, 06:09 AM
My SO is a member of this forum, so I shall choose my words carefully. :D

I'd take a long hard look at my body (that she's inhabiting) and try and work out why she finds me attractive. ;)

Haggis
01-09-2010, 06:17 AM
My SO is a member of this forum, so I shall choose my words carefully. :D

I'd take a long hard look at my body (that she's inhabiting) and try and work out why she finds me attractive. ;)

Then you'd play with your boobs. Right?

Adam
01-09-2010, 06:18 AM
Totally.

Haggis
01-09-2010, 06:25 AM
Totally.

:roll:

Adam
01-09-2010, 06:26 AM
;)

rhymegirl
01-09-2010, 06:29 AM
I'd be afraid to trade places with my wife for even a moment. I'd rather not know how she truly feels about me, just in case I was wrong.

If I'm understanding the OP's concept here, when you take over your wife's body you will still have Dino's mind. So you still won't know how she feels about you. You'll just walk around in her body with your thoughts.