PDA

View Full Version : Dogs vs. Cats--who wins?

Haggis
01-07-2010, 06:17 PM
An Associated Press-Petside.com poll of 1,967 adults, showed that 74 percent (of Americans) liked dogs a lot, while 41 percent liked cats a lot. :snoopy:

Cats did, however, win the dislike vote, with fifteen percent of adults saying they disliked cats, while only two percent said they disliked dogs. :snoopy:

When asked his opinion as to why the vote went the way it did, one man replied:

Cats are "nasty, stinking creatures.":D

Linky (http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/wire/sns-ap-us-fea-ap-poll-dogs-and-cats,0,1348896.story)

cray
01-07-2010, 06:42 PM
:Thumbs:

a cat roast,....
excellent.

*starts grill*

lucidzfl
01-07-2010, 06:44 PM
Well is it "Do you like them period" or "Do you like them as pets."

I like both dogs and cats equally if they are not mine. As pets? Fish.

Shadow_Ferret
01-07-2010, 06:50 PM
What? No ferrets?

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g76/shadow_ferret/Avatars/waving.jpg

Haggis
01-07-2010, 06:54 PM
I like both dogs and cats equally if they are not mine. As pets? Fish.

Fish? Love 'em for dinner.

What? No ferrets?

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g76/shadow_ferret/Avatars/waving.jpg

Hey! Don't shoot the messenger. I didn't run the study. I just linked to it.

Haggis
01-07-2010, 06:55 PM
*passes the barbecue sauce to cray*

lucidzfl
01-07-2010, 06:58 PM
Fish? Love 'em for dinner.

Hey! Don't shoot the messenger. I didn't run the study. I just linked to it.

I like em for dinner too.

For pets, cats piss on stuff, shred shit, meow at 4 am, try to open the door, stink up the house, walk on your papers, and knock shit off of tables.

Dogs bark, make messes in the house, tear stuff up, howl, whine, smell bad, and fill your yard with shit.

Yes, I have 3 dogs and a cat. (And some fish)

Haggis
01-07-2010, 07:08 PM
I like em for dinner too.

For pets, cats piss on stuff, shred shit, meow at 4 am, try to open the door, stink up the house, walk on your papers, and knock shit off of tables.

Dogs bark, make messes in the house, tear stuff up, howl, whine, smell bad, and fill your yard with shit.

Yes, I have 3 dogs and a cat. (And some fish)

What you say about dogs and cats is true of course, but dogs are loyal, so all of the bad stuff doesn't matter.

Cats make fine moo goo gaipan.

lucidzfl
01-07-2010, 07:12 PM
What you say about dogs and cats is true of course, but dogs are loyal, so all of the bad stuff doesn't matter.

Cats make fine moo goo gaipan.

And that is why I don't eat cheap oriental food. (Or any food I don't cook myself, for that matter)

Our cat is a main coon, so she's pretty... loyal I guess. Very vocal, and a gigantic cat. Really a cool animal honestly.

Shadow_Ferret
01-07-2010, 07:13 PM
I own dogs. They serve a purpose. They come when you call. When you come home they greet you with love and enthusiasm like they haven't seen you for weeks. And they can protect your home.

Cats? They couldn't care less about you except when they're hungry or want something.

Dogs give you unconditional love.

Cats think you should give them unconditional love for nothing in return.

cray
01-07-2010, 07:13 PM
*whispers to haggis*

dude, i can't do moo goo gaipan right now,...we're out of water chestnuts.

lucidzfl
01-07-2010, 07:21 PM

Yeah having a cat in the house is like having two wives.

OOH!

Rarri
01-07-2010, 07:32 PM
A dog has a master; a cat has staff. ;)

I just adore the nonchalance of cats, among their other traits. But i don't dislike dogs, they're just rather ... canine. :D

rhymegirl
01-07-2010, 07:34 PM
I do not like dogs.

But I like cats.

Shadow_Ferret
01-07-2010, 07:37 PM
A dog has a master; a cat has staff. ;)

I just adore the nonchalance of cats...

Exactly why I hate cats. If I want an animal to ignore me, I'll get a stuffed animal. Gives you the same emotional interchange as you would get with a cat.

Wicked
01-07-2010, 07:38 PM
We have a big white fluffy barn cat that routinely kicks the German Shepherd out of the dog house.
The dog will be outside in the snow, staring into the dog house, and the cat will be sitting in the doorway of the dog house like, "yeah, try it, drool beast.".

StoryG27
01-07-2010, 07:46 PM
I have 3 dogs. No cats.

I used to have a cat that would chase my eldest dog, now that was funny.

I don't dislike either, but I prefer dogs to cats. Honestly, my dogs have a job, they are to protect our family and home. I'm a neurotic parent and would not sleep well if both of my kids didn't have a dog in their room at night. Alarm systems can be bypassed, but if someone is breaking in, my dogs will know and will bark like mad, which, if nothing else, at least alerts us to the problem, and if the would be intruder actually made it inside, good luck, like I said, I have three dogs and they'd be all over someone who broke in. And when Hubby is deployed, he feels much better knowing our home is protected by our pups and the kids and I aren't alone in the house to fend for ourselves.

backslashbaby
01-07-2010, 07:47 PM
I love them both :)

Cats are very cuddly and sweet with me (and lots of people). I love their attitude! They do think a lot of things are stupid :D

I have Basenjis, and they have that attitude, too. Hilarious to have a dog think you're being too silly.

Haggis
01-07-2010, 08:10 PM
I do not like dogs.

But I like cats.

:e2moon:

Exactly why I hate cats. If I want an animal to ignore me, I'll get a stuffed animal. Gives you the same emotional interchange as you would get with rhymegirl.

Fixed it for ya. :D

lucidzfl
01-07-2010, 08:20 PM
I love them both :)

Cats are very cuddly and sweet with me (and lots of people). I love their attitude! They do think a lot of things are stupid :D

I have Basenjis, and they have that attitude, too. Hilarious to have a dog think you're being too silly.

http://tnh1.businessnetonline.com/pics/dogs/kitinbasket.jpg

She's a little princess.

Are your basenjis crated?

DeleyanLee
01-07-2010, 08:26 PM
I own dogs. They serve a purpose. They come when you call. When you come home they greet you with love and enthusiasm like they haven't seen you for weeks. And they can protect your home.

Cats? They couldn't care less about you except when they're hungry or want something.

Dogs give you unconditional love.

Depends on the cat and the dog.

My dog died last summer at the age of 11 1/2. I got a brief greeting when I walked in the door and was pretty much ignored until it was food and potty times. She wouldn't sit with me on the couch, even when invited, or sleep in my room. If someone came to the door, she hit behind the couch.

The beagle we have will bay at anything and everything (leaves, snowflakes, wind, cats) except someone coming to the door. If someone gets in the door, he's right there, wanting to be petted. We had to get another dog (a staffie mix) who actually tends to any serious alerting duties--and the staffie thinks the beagle is dumber than rocks.

My cat greets me at the door and follows me around until I settle on the couch then joins me. She settled on the arm of the chair or on my lower legs (if the recliner is up) when I'm on my laptop. She waits to be invited into my lap. Each cat has a person they adore, cuddle and sleep with and only one is uppity to the other people in the house.

All four of our cats, even the new kitten, comes when called by name. All four cats hunt insects that get into the house.

Totally depends on the animal but I haven't found the stereotype to be very true in real life.

I like both animals, but given my life style right now, I'll be sticking with my cat 'cause she doesn't constantly interrupt my writing/time off with potty demands, barking at nothing. She even knows when I'm getting up so she just jumps off without my having to boot her. I can leave her for a day without worrying about stepping into a surprise when I get home. I'm very into low maintenance pets.

backslashbaby
01-07-2010, 08:26 PM
Awwww!!! Nope, they are mixes and a bit smaller, so they curl up with me :)

I don't have any cats with the Basenjis, though. They are too prey-crazy!

She's a little princess.

Are your basenjis crated?

lucidzfl
01-07-2010, 08:29 PM
Awwww!!! Nope, they are mixes and a bit smaller, so they curl up with me :)

I don't have any cats with the Basenjis, though. They are too prey-crazy!

Like I said, we have a main coon. And they go after each other like crazy. Its incredibly good entertainment. The cat is not used to a dog that is as fast as she is. If kitiara(dog) could climb, she would have that cats ass every time. As it does, she tackles the cat pretty regularly.

I asked about the crating because a lot of people do. Kitiara's home is that little bed though, she ain't crated.

Ken
01-07-2010, 08:30 PM
... is there really much difference, though, between cats and chiwawas? ;-)

backslashbaby
01-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Like I said, we have a main coon. And they go after each other like crazy. Its incredibly good entertainment. The cat is not used to a dog that is as fast as she is. If kitiara(dog) could climb, she would have that cats ass every time. As it does, she tackles the cat pretty regularly.

I asked about the crating because a lot of people do. Kitiara's home is that little bed though, she ain't crated.

Mine wake me up in the morning play-fighting with their heads down like bulls or boxing with their paws. And that woodly-wooodly-wooodle yodel :D

lucidzfl
01-07-2010, 08:37 PM
Mine wake me up in the morning play-fighting with their heads down like bulls or boxing with their paws. And that woodly-wooodly-wooodle yodel :D

Mine is quite the boxer, that is for sure. When her and the cat box its comedy!

Of course she also runs and chases the german shepard who is only about 5 times her size lol.

regdog
01-07-2010, 08:39 PM
I have cats and dogs. Love them both.

Each animal is different and has its own personality.

Shadow_Ferret
01-07-2010, 08:48 PM
Totally depends on the animal but I haven't found the stereotype to be very true in real life.

I've found them to be fairly true. Except for the stupid cat we had that wouldn't leave you alone. Most annoying animal I've ever met. Constantly rubbing against you, wanting to be petted. Couldn't accomplish any writing because she'd be there sticking her butt in your face. I can't tell you how many times I tripped on her in the dark because she never learned I can't see in the dark. And loud! OMG, she constantly was making noises.

When we finally moved to a place where we could have dogs she was out the door.

rhymegirl
01-07-2010, 08:51 PM
:e2moon:

Okay. I like YOU, Haggis. Just not dogs in general.

See, I had a big phobia about dogs when I was growing up. They used to chase me and I was afraid of them. I've never stopped being afraid of them.

Haggis
01-07-2010, 08:52 PM

Hey, Ken. Look over there-------->

http://wuggawoo.com/images/aug-dec/avatars/BanButton.gif

Haggis
01-07-2010, 08:56 PM
Okay. I like YOU, Haggis. Just not dogs in general.

See, I had a big phobia about dogs when I was growing up. They used to chase me and I was afraid of them. I've never stopped being afraid of them.

Not our fault, rhymegirl. We sense fear and just naturally follow through on it. We can't help ourselves. :e2teeth:

JLCwrites
01-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Dogs vs. Cats--who wins?

Turkeys. :e2brows:

rhymegirl
01-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Not our fault, rhymegirl. We sense fear and just naturally follow through on it. We can't help ourselves. :e2teeth:

Gee, that sounds so much like what a man would say.

Men and dogs have a lot in common.

Haggis
01-07-2010, 09:09 PM

Go figure.

*gnaws on turkey drumstick*

JLCwrites
01-07-2010, 09:15 PM
*gnaws on turkey drumstick*

http://media.divinecaroline.com.s3.amazonaws.com/ext/article_images2/icey/drumstick.jpg

Haggis
01-07-2010, 09:23 PM
http://media.divinecaroline.com.s3.amazonaws.com/ext/article_images2/icey/drumstick.jpg

Okay. Fess up. You've been saving that for me, haven't you? :roll:

Ken
01-07-2010, 09:25 PM
Hey, Ken. Look over there-------->

http://wuggawoo.com/images/aug-dec/avatars/BanButton.gif

... :o.
As I was, err, saying: is there really much difference between chiwawas and Tyrannosaurus rexes?!

Haggis
01-07-2010, 09:27 PM
... :o.
As I was, err, saying: is there really much difference between chiwawas and Tyrannosaurus rexes?!

Good Ken. Nice Ken.

*pats Ken on the head*

regdog
01-07-2010, 09:58 PM
Good Ken. Nice Ken.

*pats Ken on the head*

Does he get a turkey drumstick for that?

Mela
01-07-2010, 10:11 PM
Cats could rule the world.
Dogs would just run in circles and bark.
And a note to Shadow Ferret: My cat always greets us at the door and rolls around on her back to show she's happy to see us.
On the other hand: she'd be out the door in a shake if someone else came in with an open can of tuna.
On the other hand: She comes straight in from the porch when we call her name.
On the other hand: While she understands the meaning of "no," she often ignores it.

And I love dogs, too. Would like to get a small dog to complement the cat.

JLCwrites
01-07-2010, 10:11 PM
Does he get a turkey drumstick for that?

JLCwrites
01-07-2010, 10:12 PM
And I love dogs, too. Would like to get a small dog to complement the cat.

Do you think the cat would accept the compliment?

lucidzfl
01-07-2010, 10:13 PM

Men and dogs have a lot in common.

So do cats and women!

lucidzfl
01-07-2010, 10:13 PM
Do you think the cat would accept the compliment?

The cat would pretend they didn't care, but deep down, they'd be flattered.

ad_lucem
01-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Neither.

We have dogs for the kids to enjoy. I used to be more of an animal lover, and even worked as a vet tech at one point. But, at the moment, the two dogs of the household represent extra chores and extra poop to clean up.

Particularly with the weather being chilly (not cold, because we're in the southwest). In the middle of the night one of them (not sure which, but I think it is the pug) craps in the house. He hates the cold. Poos outside ALL DAY then when it is cold and dark...craps in the house.

Our mini aussie on the other hand, pees. Every time she's happy or the wind blows her direction. DH comes home, pee. Kids come home, pee. I try to put her outside, pee. I get out the dog food, pee. The dog is a walking urine sprinkler system.

I should have stock in "Kidsn'Pets" enzyme cleaner and bleach spray. At least maybe, then, I would recoup some of the money.

The kids LOVE the dogs (well, my younger two...my oldest isn't crazy about animals of any sort and turns absolutely green when we go to the zoo from the smells...he'd never hurt one...but he wouldn't go out of the way to be around one, either). My middle guy wants the dogs to sleep with him all the time, but it was making him wake up itchy and stuffy.

His dad is the same way. He rolls around and plays with the dogs and ends up with hives wherever their fur hits his skin. Wouldn't get rid of them--ever. LOVES dogs (hates most cats).

Me? I like animals. As long as they go home with someone else and I'm not in charge of cleaning up their poop from my carpet.

backslashbaby
01-07-2010, 10:29 PM
Me? I like animals. As long as they go home with someone else and I'm not in charge of cleaning up their poop from my carpet.

That's me and kids!! :D

ad_lucem
01-07-2010, 10:44 PM
That's me and kids!! :D

I have no illusions. I know by the time I'm done raising all of mine, I will enjoy the fact of grandkids going home at the end of a visit.

Of course, I love my kids dearly and it's no overstatement to say my world revolves around them right now near the 100% mark... but, I fully expect to enjoy grandparental status. :D I plan to take the kids all over and play "Auntie Mame"-style grandma... but I don't hold any illusions about thinking I'll want to raise kids forever. I'll be more than happy and proud to see my own kids raise their kids in their own way.

I see it as one of the few perks in knowing that I have to get older.

As for dogs or cats, I may warm back up to the idea when life slows down a little from having young kids in the house. In the meantime, they really are the kids' dogs.

benbradley
01-07-2010, 10:53 PM
Dogs are shamelessly needy.

Cats go to great extents to manipulate while at the same time hiding their needieness aren't needy.

Shadow_Ferret
01-07-2010, 11:05 PM
And a note to Shadow Ferret: My cat always greets us at the door and rolls around on her back to show she's happy to see us.

It's all part of their fiendish nature to feign sincerity, all the while checking to see if you brought food. Don't fall for the "Oh, I love you" nonsense from a cat. They can't love. They have no hearts. In fact, while they're rolling around they're thinking, "If I had opposable thumbs, I could use the can opener and these two legged things would be totally unnecessary."

Mela
01-08-2010, 12:03 AM
I think if Amber were to be kidnapped she might cry for a little while: Where's my bed? Where's my dish? Where's the window I usually look out of? Where are the people I'm used to looking at?
Then the food would come and she'd settle in - but it wouldn't be the same ...
because CATS, my friends, choose YOU as their owner - you might think it's vice versa, but it's not. So while the kidnappers might think they have their own nice little lap cat they're going to be awfully cold and lonely at nights.

TerzaRima
01-08-2010, 12:11 AM
When we finally moved to a place where we could have dogs she was out the door.

You got rid of your cat when you moved?

regdog
01-08-2010, 01:29 AM
Over the years I have had several cats who would have been wonderful for home defense. They liked us but no one else and if someone had broken in I would have thrown kitty in their face. Then I would have let the police pick up whatever remained of said burglar. :evil

Shadow_Ferret
01-08-2010, 01:40 AM
You got rid of your cat when you moved?

We gave it to my mom whose cat had died.

I'm not THAT insensitive. :evil

bclement412
01-08-2010, 01:41 AM
I have the three sweetest labrador retrievers in the world, so in my book, dogs will always win :)

bettielee
01-08-2010, 01:46 AM

chiwawas are meaner.

bettielee
01-08-2010, 01:47 AM
Well... I do love cats, but I prefer dogs. The only reason I have a cat is that I live in an apt, a very small one, and didn't think it would be fair to the dog. Unless I got a chiwawa.... and I don't want a chiwawa.

smiles.

then leaves.

Haggis
01-08-2010, 02:02 AM
People, people. It's not chiwawa. It's Chihueyhuey.

writeronfire
01-08-2010, 02:22 AM
I prefer fish to cats and dogs. :)

Haggis
01-08-2010, 05:15 AM
I prefer fish to cats and dogs. :)

Deep fried or grilled?

writeronfire
01-08-2010, 05:25 AM
Deep fried or grilled?

Well I meant as pets, but since you asked I prefer grilled if I decide to eat one.

Haggis
01-08-2010, 05:27 AM
Well I meant as pets, but since you asked I prefer grilled if I decide to eat one.

You grilled a pet? :Wha:

writeronfire
01-08-2010, 05:28 AM
You grilled a pet? :Wha:

Doesn't everybody? ;)

Silver King
01-08-2010, 05:34 AM
I'm heartened by the love shown to fish in this thread. Makes me flop around with a giddiness I haven't felt in ages.

rhymegirl
01-08-2010, 05:36 AM
I'm heartened by the love shown to fish in this thread. Makes me flop around with a giddiness I haven't felt in ages.

You mean you're floppy these days? :D

Haggis
01-08-2010, 05:37 AM

You mean you're floppy these days? :D

They've got pills for that, Silver Fish.

Silver King
01-08-2010, 05:47 AM
They've got pills for that, Silver Fish.
I tried that a couple of times not long ago, out of curiosity, and it didn't do a thing for me. That stuff must work only for those who truly need a lift.

rhymegirl
01-08-2010, 05:49 AM
I don't think those pills work on fish. That's the problem.

Haggis
01-08-2010, 05:49 AM
I tried that a couple of times not long ago, out of curiosity, and it didn't do a thing for me. That stuff must work only for those who truly need a lift.

Email me all your leftover pills, please.:)

Silver King
01-08-2010, 05:56 AM
I don't think those pills work on fish. That's the problem.
They didn't work to bolster my marriage, either. I thought my wife would be pleased by the experiment, but it made her angry and she said it was like an alcoholic taking medication to drink more booze.

robeiae
01-08-2010, 06:19 AM
You know what the problem is with cats? They're friggin CATS!

Blech.

rhymegirl
01-08-2010, 06:38 AM
Q: What do you call a dead fish who's been on viagra?
A: A stiff one

Haggis
01-08-2010, 06:39 AM
You know what the problem is with cats? They're friggin CATS!

Blech.

I've been trying to tell them that but they won't listen.

Silver King
01-08-2010, 06:52 AM
Q: What do you call a dead fish who's been on viagra?
A: A stiff one
That's a good one. But what do you call a live fish on Viagra?

rhymegirl
01-08-2010, 07:05 AM
That's a good one. But what do you call a live fish on Viagra?

A swordfish?

Not a shrimp?

No longer floppy?

Silver King
01-08-2010, 07:09 AM
A swordfish?

Not a shrimp?

No longer floppy?
I like all of those, the first one especially. Or you could've just said, "SK's avatar." ;)

rhymegirl
01-08-2010, 07:10 AM
Silver King's avatar.

Silver King
01-08-2010, 07:20 AM
Poor Haggis. We've completely derailed his discussion and made it far more interesting than it ever should have been.

That's what happens when sleeping dogs are left laying on the rug!

cray
01-08-2010, 07:24 AM
and not to turn this thread in another direction, sk, but i must ask,....

what about that fish there in your avatar,.....are they good eating?

no. i don't want to eat you, per se.

Silver King
01-08-2010, 08:02 AM

Nah, they're just sought after for sport, without any table fare to speak of at all. Which is a good thing, as they would've most likely been over-fished long ago if they appealed to the human pallet.

(All tarpon we take on my boat, every one, are released alive.)

cray
01-08-2010, 08:22 AM
*sigh*

ok,...fine.

but if i ever come along can we catch a lowly flounder or something?

*returns to the cat roast.*

Xelebes
01-08-2010, 08:24 AM
I'm a fan of no pets. Ok, cats are better than dogs. Still, I'm not likely to take good care of either. I'm just not that type of person.

AlterEgox5
01-08-2010, 09:35 AM
Dogs forever.

Cats....well, depends on the cat. Most of them suck. *shrug*

Pyrohawk
01-08-2010, 10:26 AM
I like them both equally.

Cats are great in that they're cuddly and just nice to have around. They certainly aren't fun, at least after they grow out of the kitten stage, but I love the careless, I'm the boss, thing that cats have going on. Also, cats are clean compared to dogs and far less noisy and annoying.

Dogs are fun and loyal. You can't go hiking or play with a cat. And a cat won't always be there when you want it to be where a dog always is. Unfortunately dogs are annoying and messy, dig up the garden, and demand attention. I like old dogs the best...once they have settled down a bit and gotten that puppy energy/ mischief out of them.

But in my opinion..... the best kind of dog or cat? The neighbors! When I want to play with the dog I can yell for it, when I'm tired of it or it gets hungry... I tell it to go home.

CatSlave
01-08-2010, 10:49 AM
:Thumbs:
a cat roast,....
excellent.

*starts grill*

http://sn120w.snt120.mail.live.com/mail/SafeRedirect.aspx?hm__tg=http://65.55.81.119/att/GetAttachment.aspx&hm__qs=file%3d19c38ef0-8c58-40c5-a71f-1e283c555262.jpg%26ct%3daW1hZ2UvanBlZw_3d_3d%26nam e%3dSW1hZ2UuanBn%26inline%3d1%26rfc%3d0%26empty%3d False%26imgsrc%3dcid%253a8841C437C8184AE89CA6D5FA0 9F5B121%2540hunter1%26msgHash%3dffffffffffffffff&oneredir=1&ip=10.13.38.8&d=d1534&mf=0&a=01_8bf11979e0b4a379adbd05f1f872a9899c50fd33a9c60 7a8c4e3c035e5ba05ae

Think again, Buster!

Kitty
01-08-2010, 06:03 PM
I've got three cats and a dog... and they all suffer from some sort of personality issue.

The cats come when called or by hand gestures, ask and wait nearing food time and are pretty much, not in my face. They're affectionate, loyal (one of the cats has defended me by what she considered a threat) and they all bring me food.

The dog... well... I swear he thinks he's a cat. He'd sit in your lap if you let him, is constantly in your face over anything, except if you throw the ball. Then he grabs it, dances around you a few times and takes off with it (he's a border collie/ shepherd/ kelpie cross). Has a stubborn streak a mile long, too intelligent for his own good but is a pretty cool mutt for all that.

In ma house, they're all psycho soooo :D

rhymegirl
01-09-2010, 05:45 AM
(All tarpon we take on my boat, every one, are released alive.)

That's very nice of you. I'm sure those fish appreciate it.

Rowan
01-09-2010, 06:22 AM
DOGS! :)

Cats are vile creatures... I have nothing good to say about them so I'll leave it at that. ;)

Death Wizard
01-09-2010, 06:56 AM

no. i don't want to eat you, per se.

People don't eat tarpon, but 15-foot hammerheads adore them!

Death Wizard
01-09-2010, 06:59 AM
DOGS! :)

Cats are vile creatures... I have nothing good to say about them so I'll leave it at that. ;)

I always loved dogs and tolerated cats until I bought a house in the woods and a magnificent jet-black cat wandered out of the trees and permitted us to become his masters. He's by far the best pet I've ever had ... dog, cat, bird or whatever.

We named him Woody.

But now I call him Woodrow Wilson.

Adam
01-09-2010, 07:08 AM
Cats are awesome, but you can't cuddle 'em properly. Too small. :(

Unless you have a big cat, like a panther. That'd be so awesome. Last hug ever, but sooo worth it.

So yeah, dogs rock. :D