• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta needed for YA SciFi Novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitaworm

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

Need a Beta for my Upper YA SciFi Novel.

Here's a blurb:

Shamira is considered an outcast by most, but little do they know that Shamira is on a mission. Kids on Mars are disappearing, but Shamira decides to use the criminals most unlikely weapons against them, the very kids of which they have captured. In order to succeed, she is forced to trust another, something she is afraid to do. However, Valens her connection to the underworld of her enemy, proves to be a useful ally. Time is slipping, and so is her control on the power that resides within her. Yet, in order to save her brother's life she is willing to risk it all.

It's about 70K words/320 pages (double spaced). It's got some violence, a sprinkle of romance, but the main plot is all action.

I need feedback on story/any grammer errors etc.

Send me message and I'll email you the .pdf file.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.