• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking writing/critique partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJPie

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for a writing/critique partner for the long haul. I have found great people on here but alas, life has gotten in the way I am again seeking someone to write with and share my work.

I am working on editing two manuscripts right now: a time-travel romance and an urban fantasy. Both are complete but are going through (more) rewriting and polishing.

I'm happy to critique anything though I prefer reading fiction. I would like a writing partner who is in the same stages of writing as myself i.e., manuscript in hand, has queried before, but is still searching for an agent, to provide encouragement (a kick in the pants), and honest criticism.

PM if interested.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.