Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Not sure if there's any others...

My computer's pretty laggy.. so sometimes I can click something twice, and it'll attempt to perform the action twice, before the computer recognizes I've clicked.

I tried it on one of the "+1 permanent upgrade to your cunning" thingies in the fade (the sloth demon's prison)... and yep... by the time the system realized I was clicking for all I was worth, my cunning was 46 (from 15).

I'm going to hope I find another +1 dexterity one now!

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Ha!

Another huge exploit: Don't get the treaties, just get the Darkspawn blood. Talk to Duncan and just go through the conversation. He'll send you out again, but you get the XP. Talk to him again. You'll get the XP.

Keep doing that.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Ha!

Another huge exploit: Don't get the treaties, just get the Darkspawn blood. Talk to Duncan and just go through the conversation. He'll send you out again, but you get the XP. Talk to him again. You'll get the XP.

Keep doing that.

I'll remember that for next time. That's gotta get old really quick, though.

I was able to twink the dex and cunning most... now I have 39 dex, 44 cun, and only 25 magic... pretty weak for a mage, but not bad for just 8th level!!!

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Well, you have to use the 'skip' button, and you can get through the convo super fast.

Oh, I just mean doing the same quests over and over again. Not a big fan of grinding.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Er...I don't think you need to actually *leave* Duncan's side. Just keep talking to him and he'll keep doing the same convo.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Er...I don't think you need to actually *leave* Duncan's side. Just keep talking to him and he'll keep doing the same convo.
Oh, I see what you're saying. I thought you meant I had to keep going out and collecting blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.