PDA

View Full Version : Celine Stuff

Pages : [1] 2

JennaGlatzer
08-01-2005, 12:08 PM
Hi! Thanks so much to the people from CC for all the supportive words. I may be going away for a couple of days tomorrow, but didn't want you to think I was disappearing. I'm here.

I'm pretty crazy about the mods and the members from CC. As you can tell, I'm just a bit... annoyed with the way the situation with Leda was handled. I really want to still interact with everybody there, but I don't really want to support the owners right now. I just wanted to spread the Celine love. :D

But I see that Bite Me is already here, so the love (and slaying) will obviously go on and on...

I'm going to copy some of my own posts over here. The same "please don't send me personal requests" rule applies here, too, but you don't have to worry about linking to other sites or anything here... I'm not competing with anyone!

Marisa Louise
08-01-2005, 12:39 PM
Righteous, dudette!

Glad to be here. New excuse to come more often, too! :D

Ut-oh!

Mrs. Dion
08-01-2005, 12:57 PM
*Waves*

:hi:

withlove
08-01-2005, 01:45 PM
Hi Jenna!
I wanted to say to you that I agree with you... Thank you for all the things you've been sharing with all of us on CC...

Cheers

JennaGlatzer
08-01-2005, 02:01 PM
Thanks! Glad to see you here. :)

Filine
08-01-2005, 08:15 PM
I came down to say hello as well...'HI' I was so mad about the whole CC thing...I am glad to have a new and fresh environment ;) Hi Jenna, Hi everybody ;)

Cindy

Marisa Louise
08-01-2005, 08:59 PM
These boards have the charisma that this book deserves. A positive environment. We'll do well over here discussing the book and its milestones. :)

PLUS, doesn't this make it easier now to visit just one forum to update, all at once. FANtastic!

AmorYSuerte
08-01-2005, 09:35 PM
What Marisa said^ :Clap: LOL

Awesome forums! :)

-Clari (CelineSmiles on CC)

Salla
08-01-2005, 09:35 PM
I had to drag my butt over here as well.:banana:

I was totally bummed about the whole situation at CC. But I'm glad that now we have this place and we can start everything fresh in a new, positive environment.:Thumbs:

Aaanyway, just wanted to say hi!:hi:

Bellamy
08-01-2005, 09:38 PM
Hello, Jenna. I'm glad to be here in a friendly atmosphere. and I fully agree with your decision. I hope to hear more updates of your new book. :hi:

binsk
08-01-2005, 09:39 PM
I'm glad to be here...yay

TatiVale
08-01-2005, 10:01 PM
Hello :) Glad to be here, thank youso much Jenna! :)

Koolan
08-01-2005, 10:22 PM
Hello, I'm so happy to join this forum and glad that you made your decision. Looking forward to having a good time here. A new day has come. :Clap:

TemlynWriting
08-01-2005, 10:29 PM
:hi: I just wanted to welcome all the Celine and Jenna fans! Welcome to AbsoluteWrite!

Celine's#1FanInGA
08-01-2005, 10:31 PM
:hi: Jenna and everyone!

I am upset about all the CC commotion:Headbang: , and it is nice to find a welcome, uplifting site like this. :)

All the best to you always Jenna. I thank you SO MUCH for all you did over at CC. "For Keeps" is going to be a FANTASTIC book anyway, but hearing about all the "behind the scenes" as you were writing it will make it even BETTER!!! :Clap:

Take care;
Elisa :)

Mrs. Dion
08-01-2005, 11:38 PM
These boards have the charisma that this book deserves. A positive environment. We'll do well over here discussing the book and its milestones. :)

PLUS, doesn't this make it easier now to visit just one forum to update, all at once. FANtastic!

Yes, I definitely think that after the whole uncalled for issue at the Celine Forum that this would provide a more positive atmosphere for all the future discussions.

*Waves To Everyone Else That Joined Since I Joined*

:hi:

binsk
08-01-2005, 11:40 PM
it is interesting because people from both forums are joining this one...this will become big.

Mrs. Dion
08-01-2005, 11:43 PM
it is interesting because people from both forums are joining this one...this will become big.

Which is in a way, why it's better here, there is no need to worry about the petty forum war junk that has it's past with the Celine forums, so this allows more people to freely join in :hat:

Casie
08-01-2005, 11:53 PM
These boards have the charisma that this book deserves. A positive environment. We'll do well over here discussing the book and its milestones.

ITA Marisa. To be honest, the negativity at CC was one of the main reasons why I did not post very often there; and I'm sorry that Jenna and all of the rest of us had to be caught up in it. Anyway, I am looking foward to a (more active) fresh start in this positive enviornment. :)

~Casie

Salla
08-02-2005, 12:08 AM
ITA Marisa. To be honest, the negativity at CC was one of the main reasons why I did not post very often there; and I'm sorry that Jenna and all of the rest of us had to be caught up in it. Anyway, I am looking foward to a (more active) fresh start in this positive enviornment. :)

~Casie

That's the reason why I pretty much stopped posting there after a while. I never really felt at home there.:Shrug:

And as Cathy said before, now we can all freely join in the conversation without having to think about to whose "clan" (or whatever you wanna call it:P ) we belong to.:)

ashleylovescéline
08-02-2005, 12:14 AM
Hey Jenna! :hi:

I never felt welcome at "the other forum", the only reason I was visiting was to read your posts... so I'm SO glad we are here now! :)

anghil5
08-02-2005, 12:25 AM
Hi Jenna! Thanks for inviting us all here! I can't wait to hear more about the book!

*Hi Everyone!*

Pascal
08-02-2005, 12:27 AM
Big kisses from Québec girl... love you! xxx

My website : http://www.celinedion-online.com (http://www.celinedion-online.com/)

Marisa Louise
08-02-2005, 12:52 AM
You know, I was just thinking, after reading binsk's post about how "this will be big", and it came to mind that Jenna has been extremely generous to allow us Céline fans who have apparently been starving for a positive place to post about this book, to come here and use this space to do so.

Seeing as this is a website dedicated to helping writers of all sorts improve their craft and is not a fansite, I think that it was very kind of her to do something like this, and I know we're all grateful that she did. I just wanted to say that while it was on my mind. I know it seems kinda' like a "duh" thought, but... it's the little things, right?

So, Thanks! :LilLove: <--how cute is this li'l one!!!!!

Yentl Anchel
08-02-2005, 12:59 AM
Hi Jenna, Thank you so much for opening this toppic for us!

Once again I want to thank you for the wonderfull book can't wait to read it!!

Yentl Anchel

Annabanana
08-02-2005, 01:48 AM
I'm a writer as well as a Celine fan, so this board is like one stop shopping for me.:banana:

Jenna you can rest assured that you did the right thing...both by giving Leda the original and by setting up a board on "your territory."

Now I have but one question...are you an SCF yet?

:flag: <--Buffy waving Spike's boxers on a stake

Teodora
08-02-2005, 01:50 AM
Like i promised, I joined this forum :) Looking forward for more Celinish news from you when you have the time. And thanks for all the infor you've given us so far!

Marisa Louise
08-02-2005, 01:55 AM
I'm a writer as well as a Celine fan, so this board is like one stop shopping for me.:banana:

Yeah. I get you! I'm really in trouble, now!

Kye
08-02-2005, 01:56 AM
Thanks for everything you've done so far. I'm very glad that you made this forum!!:banana:

Mozinha
08-02-2005, 02:21 AM
Hey. I'm Monica. This is the first part I post in your topics because I'm not a member of the forum where you used to post.
Glad that you have this space of your own where there's a place for all of us, just for the book.:)

godessceline
08-02-2005, 03:11 AM
Hi jenna,

Just poping by to say I'm on YOUR side in this whole autograph thing. or should I say Leda's side. Let's be positive and hope things work out for the best! And...please don't leave CC! :( You're such a great addition and we all want you there, one fan to another. (because I think you admire Céline the way most of us do now). Hugs!

Piglot82
08-02-2005, 03:13 AM
This is awsome!!! Everyone is here, Monica, Vic, Marisa, Tatiana, Cathy...and everyone else.

THANK YOU so much for doing this Jenna. I know I haven't spoken much on the other site but I just want to let you know that everything you have done has meant soooooo much to us fans.

-Stacy

kay5
08-02-2005, 03:16 AM
Hey Jenna! Just had to join here!

Just wanted to say thanks again for everything you have done for all the member of CelineCommunity!

*copies what I wrote on CC incase you don't get on there to read it*

Thank you SO much, again, for everything you have giving all the members of Celine Community. You are so generous to have come to this website and to ask all us fans for our input about the book, and sharing additional information with us that will not be in the book. Thank you for taking time our of your busy schedule and thinking of us, the fans, and what we would like. You are VERY much appreciated! I'm sorry to hear that you may leave, but totally understand why you would...I do hope that everything can be worked out though and we can all continue to talk and be friends!

TatiVale
08-02-2005, 03:57 AM
This is awsome!!! Everyone is here, Monica, Vic, Marisa, Tatiana, Cathy...and everyone else.

-Stacy

Yeah... that's so nice to have you here too, Stacy! :) I'm so happy that everybody is coming here!!!!! :) WOW

Koolan
08-02-2005, 05:34 AM
Hey. I'm Monica. This is the first part I post in your topics because I'm not a member of the forum where you used to post.

Heh, I forgot to mention that earlier. It's my second post now on Jenna's topics anywhere. ;) We're one big family, let's keep everything here.

-Vic

Annabanana
08-02-2005, 05:44 AM
Marisa, you SJF, what do you write?

TatiVale
08-02-2005, 05:50 AM
I'm a writer as well as a Celine fan, so this board is like one stop shopping for me.
What do you write Ana? I write poems, stuffs like that, but in Portuguese heheh some I translate to English but it's not that good heh
(You're the same Ana ---'Ana Banana' hehe - who used to be a member from an e-mail list celine_atw a long time ago?)

CelineTheBest5
08-02-2005, 06:01 AM
Im glad to be here!

Annabanana
08-02-2005, 06:27 AM
What do you write Ana? I write poems, stuffs like that, but in Portuguese heheh some I translate to English but it's not that good heh
(You're the same Ana ---'Ana Banana' hehe - who used to be a member from an e-mail list celine_atw a long time ago?)

Tatiana, our user names are written in about 18 pt font, yet you still managed to spell my name incorrectly not one but three times. ANNA. And I write screenplays. I wrote a play once but I find writing for the screen more interesting because there are no limitations to time and place.

TatiVale
08-02-2005, 06:37 AM
Tatiana, our user names are written in about 18 pt font, yet you still managed to spell my name incorrectly not one but three times. ANNA. And I write screenplays. I wrote a play once but I find writing for the screen more interesting because there are no limitations to time and place.
Hey ANNA.. come on! hehehe Don't be rude like that hehehe Yeah I know, I saw your name has double N hehe but it's because in Portuguese your name is 'ANA' so that's why a "typed" it incorrectly. s_o_r_r_y.... :flag:

That sounds intesting! I never thought you're in that 'area'.

And welcome here Bruna! (CelineThebest5)

Annabanana
08-02-2005, 06:57 AM
It's all right. I just don't think I have a very difficult name, so it's annoying when people can't get it right.

And why wouldn't you think that I'd be a screenwriter?

Dawno
08-02-2005, 07:17 AM
Hi all, I'd like to add my welcome. It's wonderful to have you here.

fan2dion
08-02-2005, 08:14 AM
good luck Jenna and I appreciate your work.

ashleylovescéline
08-02-2005, 09:13 AM
Wow, everyone is so nice here! :)

ashleylovescéline
08-02-2005, 09:16 AM
Heh, I forgot to mention that earlier. It's my second post now on Jenna's topics anywhere. ;) We're one big family, let's keep everything here.

-Vic

*Waves at Vic* :hi: Don't I know you from somewhere? :Shrug: LOL!

Mrs. Dion
08-02-2005, 09:16 AM

THANK YOU so much for doing this Jenna. I know I haven't spoken much on the other site but I just want to let you know that everything you have done has meant soooooo much to us fans.

-Stacy

You betcha I'm here! :D

:TheWave:

Koolan
08-02-2005, 11:39 AM
*Waves at Vic* :hi: Don't I know you from somewhere? :Shrug: LOL!
:hi: Hmm. *scratches head* lmao!

AmorYSuerte
08-02-2005, 12:36 PM
Woot! The whole Celine fan family is here! : D

Pascal
08-02-2005, 12:56 PM
If everybody leave Celine Community, and wants a more personnal forum of Celine Dion... do you think it will be a good idea if we (webmaster of Celine Dion Online), open a little forum for fans who wnat leave CC...

I can't do a section for Jenna... we already made a forum for another artist : http://emilyunderground.forumactif.com

If you think it can be possible, we can do a little cool forum (not big like Celine Community or Celine Dion Forum) for us...

Fan2Dion, toi étant francophone, tu crois possible l'ouverture d'un petit forum si nous, webmaster de Celine Dion Online le créons? Crois tu que plusieurs personne ste suiverons? Nous voulons etre sure de ne pas en ouvrir un et que perosnne ne poste...

Pascal
http://www.celinedion-online.com

Filine
08-02-2005, 01:18 PM
Pascal, I (and the team of celinedion.nl) am in...let's open a bigger, better, nicer forum about Céline...I think I was the first to officially quit so I am in Céline space now LOL, I just want to say...let's not bash CC and their owners here on Jenna's forum (even though they deserved it) we wouldn't be much better. Let's just have fun!

Cindy

TatiVale
08-02-2005, 05:07 PM
It's all right. I just don't think I have a very difficult name, so it's annoying when people can't get it right.

And why wouldn't you think that I'd be a screenwriter?

That's Ok ANNa :) hehe I wo'nt forget your name anymore heheh so.. I thought it because as I said, I thought you did other stuffs -- I don't know, I mean,stuffs that have nothing to do with write. I don't know why.. hehe anyway... :)

Well, that's it. This promisse to be good :) Thanks Jenna for creating this space here! :Clap:

Salla
08-02-2005, 05:40 PM
Woot! The whole Celine fan family is here! : D

Yay!:Clap:

MadScientistMatt
08-02-2005, 06:20 PM
Hello everyone. I don't know what CC is or what the backstory is, but as one of the locals on Absolute Write, I'd like to welcome all of you to the board!

Bellamy
08-02-2005, 06:56 PM
If everybody leave Celine Community, and wants a more personnal forum of Celine Dion... do you think it will be a good idea if we (webmaster of Celine Dion Online), open a little forum for fans who wnat leave CC...

I can't do a section for Jenna... we already made a forum for another artist : http://emilyunderground.forumactif.com (http://emilyunderground.forumactif.com/)

If you think it can be possible, we can do a little cool forum (not big like Celine Community or Celine Dion Forum) for us...

Fan2Dion, toi étant francophone, tu crois possible l'ouverture d'un petit forum si nous, webmaster de Celine Dion Online le créons? Crois tu que plusieurs personne ste suiverons? Nous voulons etre sure de ne pas en ouvrir un et que perosnne ne poste...

Pascal
http://www.celinedion-online.com (http://www.celinedion-online.com/)

Can you have a rest, stop advertising your website in every post??? Thank you very much!!!

godessceline
08-02-2005, 07:10 PM
Hi Jenna (and everyone else! :)

I am totally upset right now, Bruno :Lecture: just banned me from CC.:( I don't wanna bring that discussion on to here but I just thought I'd let you guys know in case you don't see me there anymore. I thought you were allowed to speak your mind there but obsviously not. :Shrug: I loved that community so
much!:cry: Thanks for setting this place up Jenna, conider me a regular visitor! (In case you didn't know I love writing and want to be a journalist.) Take care guys! :kiss:

Casie
08-02-2005, 11:33 PM
Yay!:Clap:

Double Yay! :Clap:

Hey Salla! :hi:

~Casie

Salla
08-02-2005, 11:37 PM
Double Yay! :Clap:

Hey Salla! :hi:

~Casie

Hi Casie!:hi:

Mozinha
08-02-2005, 11:47 PM
So the whole gang is here!!!!! :Clap:
I'm so happy!!!!

I think it's ok to have this forum here. Since Jenna is a writer with her own website, I don't we need to be connected to a Celine forum, right? It's ok here, where everyone has access, no competitions, just fans and friends.

QBee
08-03-2005, 12:47 AM
hello peeps. Duchess here. couldn't get my nick when i registered.

Filine
08-03-2005, 01:44 AM

I am totally upset right now, Bruno :Lecture: just banned me from CC.:( I don't wanna bring that discussion on to here but I just thought I'd let you guys know in case you don't see me there anymore. I thought you were allowed to speak your mind there but obsviously not. :Shrug: I loved that community so
much!:cry: Thanks for setting this place up Jenna, conider me a regular visitor! (In case you didn't know I love writing and want to be a journalist.) Take care guys! :kiss:

I am banned too, felt that coming...can't say I feel sorry...I left first ;) I know I made the right descision and so did you goddessceline to state to them how you feel...

TatiVale
08-03-2005, 02:14 AM
I am banned too, felt that coming...can't say I feel sorry...I left first ;) I know I made the right descision and so did you goddessceline to state to them how you feel...
yeah they banned a lot of members from there.... shame on them! It's disgusting! :Ssh: blah! hehe

Pascal
08-03-2005, 03:13 AM
Can you have a rest, stop advertising your website in every post??? Thank you very much!!!

Hey, I don't talk to you... when I will talk to you you can reply me!

Pascal
http://ww.celinedion-online.com :popcorn:

Marisa Louise
08-03-2005, 03:26 AM
Hey guys!

How's everyone doin' today!?

Thanks AW-ers, for your warm welcomes!:hi:

Anna, Yeah I'm an SJF. I can't contain myself anymore. LOL. Uhm, well, I'm not any specific type of writer. Right now I have way too much going on so I don't really get the time to write the kinds of things that I would like to. But I am, when I am, experimenting with a whole bunch of other kinds of writing. Some day, when I have the time, I will get more into the specifics of each kind of writing I'd like to pursue. :) I'm not sure if someone asked already--I think Tatiana did-- but what do you write? (Not sure if you responded).

Everyone else that is on here from CelineCommunity, I SO understand where your frustration is coming from, and I would SO love to join in and say a few things ( :Ssh: ) that I feel about the situation, but it would not be appropriate nor really necessary.

As a few people on here have already asked or mentioned, Jenna's website is a pretty positive place, so we should probably stick to respecting it and keeping it that way. Many people feel frustrated or get increasingly upset when they read comments of a negative nature, and I'm sure we'd all --every one of us --like to carry on some constructive, useful and positive communication amongst us all. Let's get to that part! ;)

It is evident, with the many users registering here, that we support Jenna and were in some way or another appaled by the reaction at CelineCommunity. We don't need to keep reminding Jenna (or one another) of such feelings we encountered before, or the events. Let's move on to other topics (specifically, Jenna's book).

Also, for now, let's not make this a "general" Céline topic. I don't think that it is what Jenna intended; to make a Céline conversation board. Please, feel free to let me know if I've drawn the wrong conclusion there.

I think that what would be a good idea for the time being, would be to let this matter settle down a bit. Let the coals cool down before we start jumping in with these actions and the excitement of creating other "fan boards". I can see the need that everyone feels, to create a large community, but if and when another board is opened by another website, the owners of such should be carefully chosen, as well as the moderators associated with it, so that we can open that website (as fans) with a positive attitude that will stick around for a very long time (of course, still allowing us to freely express our opinions, whatever they may be).

Thanks, guys!

Mrs. Dion
08-03-2005, 03:56 AM

I don't want to get into this either, cause it's negative (NO NEGATIVITY) LMFAO, but I might add that I was also among the banned members, and as I see it, anyone who publicly supported Jenna in her thread (OR something along those lines) was banned. And apparently the total number of people that was banned was 50, so to keep this on a positive note:

I just want to say that if you were also banned, don't feel bad your among the many, and perhaps when things cool down the Admins will come to their senses and un-ban those of us who have been. :kiss:

TatiVale
08-03-2005, 04:08 AM
I don't want to get into this either, cause it's negative (NO NEGATIVITY) LMFAO, but I might add that I was also among the banned members, and as I see it, anyone who publicly supported Jenna in her thread (OR something along those lines) was banned. And apparently the total number of people that was banned was 50, so to keep this on a positive note:

I just want to say that if you were also banned, don't feel bad your among the many, and perhaps when things cool down the Admins will come to their senses and un-ban those of us who have been. :kiss:

Nope.... heheh they banned people who "insulted" the ADM, people who used the words "ridiculous" , "shame" .... that's so ridiculous! Anyway... I know we should not bring those stuffs here -- we should forget them forever... but Cathy, don't have that ilusion... hehe they never un-ban anybody. Anyway..you can go there and subscribe with another name...lol O.K -- I know... let's forget it.. but it's hard to forget things like especially when what they said was disgusting. OK let's wait and see if Jenna will read what one of the ADM wrote there... END -- PERIOD... hehe

---------------------------------

The Book:
I really cannot wait to have it in my own hands, really!!! I'm so excited... I want that time passes by very fast until October.. but at the same time I don't want that the year ends so quickly. Heheh I'm crazy to read those love letters.... :LilLove: hehe I wish the book would cmome out soon, in September, end of August... lol 'cause I can't wait! hehe And I'm also kind of "anxious" to know the way Jenna wrote that book. So far everything she wrote about Celine was amazing! :Clap:

Mrs. Dion
08-03-2005, 04:25 AM
Nope.... heheh they banned people who "insulted" the ADM, people who used the words "ridiculous" , "shame" .... that's so ridiculous! Anyway... I know we should not bring those stuffs here -- we should forget them forever... but Cathy, don't have that ilusion... hehe they never un-ban anybody. Anyway..you can go there and subscribe with another name...lol O.K -- I know... let's forget it.. but it's hard to forget things like especially when what they said was disgusting. OK let's wait and see if Jenna will read what one of the ADM wrote there... END -- PERIOD... hehe

LOL, yeah I grasped that when I looked back to figure out what exactly got people canned. Anyways I'm done with my negativity now :Clap:

Annabanana
08-03-2005, 05:11 AM
Marisa, I write screenplays.

Tati, you're right...I do something else for a living, but that's only my day job. Screenwriting and film in general is my love. Hopefully after I get my MBA and pay my consulting dues, I can get a job in the biz, as a producer or other exec.

And I feel left out in all this banning business. I told Val what's what in 1.5 languages and I still didn't get banned. All of you people who've never slayed properly get banned. What is this?

binsk
08-03-2005, 05:45 AM
that's stupid that we were banned...including me

does someone have a list of everyone?

Jillian
08-03-2005, 06:47 AM
Hey Jenna and everyone!

Jenna I support your decisions about CC! Just wanted to tell you that and I look forward to posting on this forum from now on instead!

Jillian

Marisa Louise
08-03-2005, 08:23 AM
And I feel left out in all this banning business. I told Val what's what in 1.5 languages and I still didn't get banned. All of you people who've never slayed properly get banned. What is this?

:ROFL: <---1.5 languages! mwa ha ha ha ha.

ashleylovescéline
08-03-2005, 08:58 AM
:hi: Hmm. *scratches head* lmao!

LOL! :ROFL:

binsk
08-03-2005, 10:28 AM
Pascal, I (and the team of celinedion.nl) am in...let's open a bigger, better, nicer forum about Céline...I think I was the first to officially quit so I am in Céline space now LOL, I just want to say...let's not bash CC and their owners here on Jenna's forum (even though they deserved it) we wouldn't be much better. Let's just have fun!

Cindy

i agree

did they delete posts in the thread on CC???

because all my post says is

"thanks for everything...

i don't agree with val...it should be sent to Leda...she asked for it; therefore, she should get it"

that is nothing bad

Mrs.Angelil
08-03-2005, 12:37 PM
Hey people!

Thought id register too to keep in with the goss and stuff! (Its Sophie btw, a.k.a Friedls)

Oh and Cathy i thought this new name suited me best! LMAO Our plan seems to be working.

Mrs. Dion
08-03-2005, 12:44 PM
Hey people!

Thought id register too to keep in with the goss and stuff! (Its Sophie btw, a.k.a Friedls)

Oh and Cathy i thought this new name suited me best! LMAO Our plan seems to be working.

YES YES YES!!!! LMFAO, I absolutely love it Sophie, and what we have 6 weeks til our plans come full circle in Vegas? :banana:

Mrs.Angelil
08-03-2005, 12:46 PM
Oh yes indeedy! 6 weeks and the diamonds will be ours forever! *evil laugh*

Mrs. Dion
08-03-2005, 12:50 PM

WOOTAY!!! Hmmm.... I wonder if I could also get a new place to live out of this :idea:

godessceline
08-03-2005, 01:19 PM
Listen guys, one LAST thing about the CC (sorry :hi: ). I need someone who's not banned to contact Leda for me and ask for her address, I had it in my inbox but I can't access it now. I promised her one of my Céline autographs and it's important to me to keep my promise and make sure she gets it. Also, if someone could contact Ralush and tell her what's happened? I'll love you forever. :Sun:

Filine
08-03-2005, 01:37 PM

Wait a minute...who takes René-Charles LOL

Filine
08-03-2005, 01:47 PM
Marisa you are right, but I guess people are a bit upset still LOL...
I always liked to write but I never seem to be able to finish anything...so I have about 6.000 ideas that went nowhere including 'Céline, René and the Sultan of Brunei' they never arrived in Brunei if you understand what I mean LOL I think I am the one who should write on assignment :)

Cindy

Mrs. Dion
08-03-2005, 02:12 PM

Good question..... ummm..... let's draw straws? :Shrug:

Salla
08-03-2005, 02:39 PM
Listen guys, one LAST thing about the CC (sorry :hi: ). I need someone who's not banned to contact Leda for me and ask for her address, I had it in my inbox but I can't access it now. I promised her one of my Céline autographs and it's important to me to keep my promise and make sure she gets it. Also, if someone could contact Ralush and tell her what's happened? I'll love you forever. :Sun:

I can do that for you.:) I wasn't banned as far as I know. lol

godessceline
08-03-2005, 02:52 PM

Thanks sweetheart. Just sent you a pm. :Sun:

Filine
08-03-2005, 03:01 PM
Good question..... ummm..... let's draw straws? :Shrug:

Let's say I take RC and that you two bring Céline and René over ;) Sounds like a great deal to me :D

Salla
08-03-2005, 03:15 PM
Let's say I take RC and that you two bring Céline and René over ;) Sounds like a great deal to me :D

dang, you beat me to it! I was just going to say the same!:tongue

Filine
08-03-2005, 03:24 PM
dang, you beat me to it! I was just going to say the same!:tongue

Come and join the fun Salla LOL

Cindy

Mrs.Angelil
08-03-2005, 05:27 PM

Hmmmm good question! YOU?

Me and Cathy have much more pressing issues and matters to deal with then him!

TatiVale
08-03-2005, 05:55 PM
Hello,
I have a question but I think I'll wait 'till Jenna comes back.... hehehe btw where is Jenna?

Marisa Louise
08-03-2005, 07:06 PM
Probably working on one of her many assignments. :)

sebusinski klusinski
08-03-2005, 09:49 PM
ok...seb might have missed out on much, jenna BUT i want to let you know i am on your side and support your decision.

Koolan
08-03-2005, 10:49 PM
your name reminds me of Monica Lewinski :ROFL:

Mrs. Dion
08-04-2005, 01:14 AM
Hmmmm good question! YOU?

Me and Cathy have much more pressing issues and matters to deal with then him!

Yes indeedy we do!!!!! He isn't involved til the final steps of the plan :banana: But that's okay it looks like there are already takers for the kid (So both you girlies who want to take him can :)):

Piglot82
08-04-2005, 01:30 AM
Yes indeedy we do!!!!! He isn't involved til the final steps of the plan :banana: But that's okay it looks like there are already takers for the kid (So both you girlies who want to take him can :)):

Oye...This conversation is wrong on sooooo many levels.:Smack: :roll:

Marisa Louise
08-04-2005, 01:34 AM
Originally Posted by Filine

Good question..... ummm..... let's draw straws?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Cathy....... and René-Charles. Let me think about this one for a sec.

..........................:idea:.................. ..........

Ohhhh, NO! (hastily takes Cathy's straw)!

Bring the poor thing over to me. I've got lots of kid k'nex at the house I used to nanny for! He doesn't want to "play" the way you do, Cathy! :wag:

Casie
08-04-2005, 01:40 AM

I was just going to say that I would do it, but it looks like Salla beat me to it.:Hug2: If you need anything else, just ask. :)

~Casie

Mrs. Dion
08-04-2005, 01:54 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Cathy....... and René-Charles. Let me think about this one for a sec.

..........................:idea:.................. ..........

Ohhhh, NO! (hastily takes Cathy's straw)!

Bring the poor thing over to me. I've got lots of kid k'nex at the house I used to nanny for! He doesn't want to "play" the way you do, Cathy! :wag:

HEY!!! you took ma straw!:Hammer: Oh well..... that just means that you can fight over RC with the other two girilies..... and then I can go "Play" the way I love to!:Clap: *Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge*

Mrs. Dion
08-04-2005, 02:00 AM
Oye...This conversation is wrong on sooooo many levels.:Smack: :roll:

Would you expect anything less of me? :wag:

Marisa Louise
08-04-2005, 02:02 AM
HEY!!! you took ma straw!:Hammer: Oh well..... that just means that you can fight over RC with the other two girilies..... and then I can go "Play" the way I love to!:Clap: *Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge*

Shiver Shiver, Puke Puke! :Wha:

Have you no mercy, child!?

Mrs. Dion
08-04-2005, 02:06 AM
Shiver Shiver, Puke Puke! :Wha:

Have you no mercy, child!?

LMFAO, I totally saw that reaction coming from you.............

But you can't be suprised that this is all coming from me.........

*Points At Halo On Head* I'm a good little girl.... I PROMISE! :hi:

Jillian
08-04-2005, 02:14 AM
LMFAO, I totally saw that reaction coming from you.............

But you can't be suprised that this is all coming from me.........

*Points At Halo On Head* I'm a good little girl.... I PROMISE! :hi:

I agree with Marisa....so wrong on sooo many levels.

TatiVale
08-04-2005, 02:20 AM
Oh Cathy.. no comments about you.... shame on you!!! LOL :ROFL:

Childreen...lol

OooPpppsssSsss ... lol be quiet!:Ssh: lol

O.K lol

--- Book ----
Does any have any idea how this book will look alike? :P hehe I personally think that it will besomething simmilar with the ilustraded edition from the Da Vinci Code. -- I mean, glossy paper, hard cover, a big book size, well, not that big medium Hhmmmm whatelse? lol I don't know .. lack of ideas..lol Ppffff lol

Mrs. Dion
08-04-2005, 02:29 AM
Oh Cathy.. no comments about you.... shame on you!!! LOL :ROFL:

Childreen...lol

OooPpppsssSsss ... lol be quiet!:Ssh: lol

O.K lol

Ok... Ok.... I'm done.............

FOR NOW :wag:

Marisa Louise
08-04-2005, 03:06 AM
--- Book ----
Does any have any idea how this book will look alike? :P hehe I personally think that it will besomething simmilar with the ilustraded edition from the Da Vinci Code. -- I mean, glossy paper, hard cover, a big book size, well, not that big medium Hhmmmm whatelse? lol I don't know .. lack of ideas..lol Ppffff lol

You know, I'm a weirdo when it comes to this kind of stuff, but, at this point, I just want it to be a complete surprise. We know almost (ok, ok, not really) everything about the book already so when I see it I want to look at it and have a big grin so as to say "Ohhhhh wow! There it is!". I then want to open it and savour every single word that has been written and let it all sink in. Take some notes on a few things and just be in awe; cuddled in my bed in my new house in my new room that will, by then, be clean and completely organized, with nothing disturbing me but the cold air flowing in through my window because of the beach breeze.

I did a similar thing with "A New Day..." . I knew that the special was going to be on TV. I taped it but didn't watch it. I had it on mute and I was in my room packing so that I could go to Vegas in a couple of days. I didn't have ANY idea of what to expect for that show, so when I walked in, had some incredible things happen before the show, and then actually found myself sitting in the third row on the 3rd show.... I was on sensory overload. Very emotional, and I remember every moment of that show crystal clearly. It was magical.

I just know that the book is going to be that way.

(an excited moment).

TatiVale
08-04-2005, 05:24 AM
You know, I'm a weirdo when it comes to this kind of stuff, but, at this point, I just want it to be a complete surprise. We know almost (ok, ok, not really) everything about the book already so when I see it I want to look at it and have a big grin so as to say "Ohhhhh wow! There it is!". I then want to open it and savour every single word that has been written and let it all sink in. Take some notes on a few things and just be in awe; cuddled in my bed in my new house in my new room that will, by then, be clean and completely organized, with nothing disturbing me but the cold air flowing in through my window because of the beach breeze.

I did a similar thing with "A New Day..." . I knew that the special was going to be on TV. I taped it but didn't watch it. I had it on mute and I was in my room packing so that I could go to Vegas in a couple of days. I didn't have ANY idea of what to expect for that show, so when I walked in, had some incredible things happen before the show, and then actually found myself sitting in the third row on the 3rd show.... I was on sensory overload. Very emotional, and I remember every moment of that show crystal clearly. It was magical.

(an excited moment).
Yeah.. I know what you mean. But I'm a very anxious person hehe so I can't wait to have it. Just like you said.. I wanna read every single word, very intensely. I wanna read everything Celine said --- although I know I won't be surprised with anything. I cannot wait to read also those love letters to Rene (personal notes....lol) everything! I'm curious to know the style of Jenna -- the way she writes... what she could capture on Celine... how she could "transfer" Celine feelings into words. You know what I mean.... hehe as I said, everything so far that Jenna wrote about Celine and that I read -- is so good! And each time I read something I want to read more and more :)

Yeah... I know also what you mean about the show. I did the same thing. I can't remember if I "was" able to watch "A New Day" tv special --- as I don't have CBS channel (in Brazil) --- but I remember it was available in some fan site. I remember that I refused to watch Oprah too I guess. Yeah.. I don't know how I could avoid it heheh but I won hehe lol Yes.. I guess the first time we fan see Celine is very special and unforgettable. I won't forget mine. Like you -- Marisa -- and I believe as many others who experienced it -- I still can see everything so clearly.I still can see myself packing ..getting ready for show... entering at the colosseum for the very first time... imagining in a very colored film hehe how Celine would be in person. I think that the first time I saw Celine live --ever ever ever--- lol is and will be forever unique, and very special! :) I remember that when I saw her coming closer and closer... I was invaded for a big happiness and I kept smilling like this -->:D during the whole show! heheh

Yeah...this book will be magical!!! :) And thanks to Jenna who made it even more special!!! :Clap:

O.K...I'm very sentimental today...lol sorry! :)

Writer2011
08-04-2005, 09:20 AM
Seems like a lot of Celine Dion fans on here...which is cool in my book!!! :) I like some of her songs as well, and that's coming from a guy... Welcome to all the new members too.

binsk
08-04-2005, 10:44 AM
i'm a guy too...

you have to hear "I SURRENDER"...the most beautiful song...then you will really love her...most, if not everyone, can vouch for how beautiful the song is

any favorite song?

Mrs.Angelil
08-04-2005, 11:45 AM
Stop being mean to my Cathy she is just expressing her needs..... and mine...... and....okay ill stop there!

But yes glad we have takers for RC so that we can move our plans forward this september! (wink wink nudge nudge, a bit of how's your father and all that jazz)

godessceline
08-04-2005, 02:13 PM

(an excited moment).

I'mt he same way. Whenever a new CD is ebign released and TeamCélien offers that typical sneak listen I never do it. To em,t hat would ruin the moment for when I actually have the finsihed album in my hand. (fair enoiuygh, Ii miss out ona lot of online discussiions, but it's worth it! :D) So when I finally get the album on the day of release (get up early, get ready, to the store (trying not to run), get it, go back home) and listen to it, at's all new and I hear allt he songs for the very, very first time. I'll be the same with this book, yes I've seen a few sneakpeeks (thanks Jenna, you tease! :tongue ) but all in all I want the book to eb as much as a surprise that can be. And I'm sure it will be AMAZING, unlike anything else out there. A true collector's dream I'd say. From what Ii've ehard about the layout, it'll be full of goodies, really private. I'm going with Tatiana on the cover; glossy hardback and you open it and there' sgonna eb sooo much that you don't know where to start and you're gonna turn the first page and take the first mementos out and...ahhhhh. *relaxed sigh* Ain't NOTHIN' gonna disturb me then. I'll unplug the phone, haha. It'll be better than christmas! :hooray:

Salla
08-04-2005, 06:52 PM
haha. I always try and not to listen to the songs on Team Celine, but I always end up listening to them. I hate waiting and I seriously lack patience!:tongue But nothing beats the feeling of getting a new album or in this case a book in your hands and being able to actually read the whole thing from cover to cover(or listen to an album 24/7:ROFL: )

Is it October yet? :P

Filine
08-04-2005, 07:01 PM
I am really, really, really looking forward to the book...it's been a while since My Story, My Dream came out and so much has happened in her life since then I just want to know...what's the change in her...I mean I can see the change but how does she feel...what does she want to tell us! :)

I am also very curious about Jenna's style...I just know I will love this book, I can already tell that Jenna was the perfect person to write this book...and I have to say that I am impressed how she handled all of us. I am sure it hasn't always been easy (not even talking about the latest events):Clap: :) :Hail:

Cindy

Marisa Louise
08-04-2005, 07:15 PM
I tried that TeamCéline preview-neglecting thing. It didn't work for me. See, because for me, usually I'm saving up to go to Las Vegas so I don't want to spend twenty-something dollars on an album quite yet. I always figure I'll buy something with the extra money when I go to Las Vegas. So it could be a month or more before I get the new albums after they come out. LOL. So I listen.

anghil5
08-04-2005, 09:08 PM
Does anyone know if we will get the book before it hits the stores, if we ordered it off of celinedion.com? I hope so! I'm sure it won't be way before, but maybe a couple of days! I remember I ordered A New Day..Live in Las Vegas online, and it came a couple of days before it hit stores! :Clap:

So..let's hope!!!!!! :banana:

I love this forum~ it's so much more HAPPY than the other!

Marisa Louise
08-04-2005, 09:47 PM

That's because it's run by a truly positive and good person. :)

anghil5
08-04-2005, 09:57 PM
That's because it's run by a truly positive and good person. :)

Very true! :Clap: :Clap:

Casie
08-04-2005, 10:36 PM
Does anyone know if we will get the book before it hits the stores, if we ordered it off of celinedion.com? I hope so! I'm sure it won't be way before, but maybe a couple of days! I remember I ordered A New Day..Live in Las Vegas online, and it came a couple of days before it hit stores! :Clap:

So..let's hope!!!!!! :banana:

Mine came early too, but wasn't the preorder for that through Sony itself though not celinedion.com? I forget, but hopefully the earlier the better! :Clap:

anghil5
08-04-2005, 11:22 PM
Mine came early too, but wasn't the preorder for that through Sony itself though not celinedion.com? I forget, but hopefully the earlier the better! :Clap:

Yes, it was through sony! Hmm..hopefully celinedion.com will be quick, too!

Mozinha
08-04-2005, 11:43 PM
First of all thanks Vic for the pm, I had this HUGE spelling mistake written in a post and it changed the whole meaning of it. Thanks Vic for the warning. I already deleted it.

About the book: it will take a little long for me to have it because my friend will receive it from Team Celine and then send it to me. A lot of other people will wait long so please, do not spoil it for us!

Filine
08-05-2005, 12:01 AM
I think we need to start a spoiler thread once the book is out to make sure that people who want to discuss the content won't spoil it for the people who didn't get the chance to read it yet :)

Cindy

Salla
08-05-2005, 12:12 AM
Yes, we definetly need a spoiler thread!:Thumbs: I'm pretty sure that people from overseas will be getting it, when the people in the States have already read it.
Yay for living in the middle of nowhere.:rolleyes:

ashleylovescéline
08-05-2005, 12:38 AM
Does anyone know what part of October the book is coming out? Beginning, middle, or end of October? I hope it's the beginning! :)

TatiVale
08-05-2005, 02:11 AM
Does anyone know what part of October the book is coming out? Beginning, middle, or end of October? I hope it's the beginning! :)
I think it's in the beginning. I heard Jenna saying something like that -- I hope so! :Thumbs:

anghil5
08-05-2005, 05:30 AM
I hope it's in the beginning, too! But, if not I can wait..it will just make it more exciting when it comes! :Clap:

ashleylovescéline
08-05-2005, 08:02 AM
I think it's in the beginning. I heard Jenna saying something like that -- I hope so! :Thumbs:

I hope it's in the beginning of October! :Thumbs: The countdown begins! :hooray:

godessceline
08-05-2005, 02:57 PM
I think we need to start a spoiler thread once the book is out to make sure that people who want to discuss the content won't spoil it for the people who didn't get the chance to read it yet :)

Cindy

Definitely! If I get any spilers before I get the book I'll be like :Hammer: , haha!

That's because it's run by a truly positive and good person.

Absolutely! You rock Jenna! :Clap:

GPatten
08-05-2005, 04:55 PM
Five days have gone by and I’ve just now found where Jenna Glatzer has added a new forum to Jenna's Books.

(Celine Dion: For Keeps)

It’s taken me page after page to finally realize; “Yes Jerry, this is a Celine Dion fan forum.” (Perhaps I shouldn’t post here in this forum!) :Ssh:

Well, heck. I can say glad to see ya all and have fun. :welcome:

I didn’t know Jenna Glatzer was a former actress either until now. Goes to show ya, a 70-year-old dumb azz doesn’t know anything..., or is it everything? I don’t know.

The only celebrities I’ve ever seen were perhaps a very famous former model of the fifties, who was a very famous designer of women’s clothes. (I will not tell who it was.) She lives in Manhattan NY and knew me on another forum, she knew I had wanted to see a Broadway Stage Show and told me to come on up to New York. (A ‘Hick’ from Florida in New York with a celebrity!)

It was an evening performance of Smokey Joe’s Café at the Virginia Theatre, a sandwich around the corner who served sandwiches that must have been 8 inches thick, and three days of sightseeing, meeting her friends, and...and... Well, never mind, that’s New York, don’t ya know, don’t ya know?

There I go again, blabbing my mouth off! Sigh!

TatiVale
08-05-2005, 04:55 PM
I hope it's in the beginning of October! :Thumbs: The countdown begins! :hooray:

Yeah! :P My countdown started when Jenna finished the book...lol I'm so anxious! heheh

godessceline
08-05-2005, 08:22 PM
Yeah! :P My countdown started when Jenna finished the book...lol I'm so anxious! heheh

I'm even worse; mine started when the book wasn't even finished! *lol*

Mozinha
08-06-2005, 12:50 AM
Can't wait... omg... I hate waiting...

ashleylovescéline
08-06-2005, 12:56 AM

Yeah, I know! Technically my countdown started when she announced she was writing the book! LOL! Is it October yet?

TatiVale
08-06-2005, 01:16 AM
Can't wait... omg... I hate waiting...
Only you?!?!?! :tongue heheh

anghil5
08-07-2005, 06:18 AM
Yea, I think we are all a little TOO excited about this book..can't you tell, Jenna? haha! You picked the right people to share your fun "Celine" time with! US!
I can NOT wait for this book!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOTAY!!! :Clap:

TatiVale
08-07-2005, 06:56 AM
Yea, I think we are all a little TOO excited about this book..can't you tell, Jenna? haha! You picked the right people to share your fun "Celine" time with! US!
I can NOT wait for this book!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOTAY!!! :Clap:
Yes! and she also "picked" the right singer-friend to write about! :hooray: :kiss:

anghil5
08-07-2005, 08:47 AM
Yes! and she also "picked" the right singer-friend to write about! :hooray: :kiss:

Exactly! :Trophy: Jenna's a winner! haha <--- I'm a dork..:D

Filine
08-07-2005, 10:49 AM
Exactly! :Trophy: Jenna's a winner! haha <--- I'm a dork..:D

Noooo, we picked the right singer to be devoted to remember... we are the smartest bunch around ;)

Cindy

edited a spelling error ;)

Filine
08-07-2005, 10:55 AM
I am really looking forward to today, I am meeting up with my fanclub team to have some fun and we'll also do some brainstorming about how we best can promote For Keeps in The Netherlands... it's almost October...Jenna are you getting nervous? LOL j/k (I know this will be the best book about Céline ever written)

Cindy

Annabanana
08-07-2005, 06:02 PM
Sorry to go off topic but if anyone is interested in reading some of my work I just posted 10 pages from one of my screenplays:

http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?p=289655#post289655

Marisa Louise
08-07-2005, 07:32 PM
Awesome, Anna!

I was just thinking about that last night, actually. I wanted to read something you'd written. I was curious!

I'll have to take a look later. I have massage classes all day today.

Man, I was a shipwreck when I did my first try for a screenplay. LOL. I like details a lot and when I write, I see it in my mind and I want others to as well. I guess Screenplays are not the best place for me to start with.

Thanks! Look forward to readin' later!

Annabanana
08-07-2005, 08:26 PM
Details in a screenplay aren't necessarily bad. The key is giving as detailed a description as possibly without losing focus on the script's momentum and only describing that which can be filmed (i.e. show vs. tell). The best screenplays I've read are extremely lean yet are incredibly detailed.

CelineTheBest5
08-07-2005, 10:09 PM
Hello Jenna

I´d like to know if Celine said about Rene-Charles, she told you about him too much? If she said about the things he likes, some curious things? I love him too much....

Marisa Louise
08-08-2005, 04:53 AM
Details in a screenplay aren't necessarily bad. The key is giving as detailed a description as possibly without losing focus on the script's momentum and only describing that which can be filmed (i.e. show vs. tell). The best screenplays I've read are extremely lean yet are incredibly detailed.

Yeah! My main problem is that I like to tell the director what to do with the camera.... what it should see and such. LOL.

ADDED IN AT 9:03 PM:

You can read one of the poems I dug up in my room today, if you'd like. I need a title for it and some basic editing crit., etc.

http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?p=290248#post290248

PS: Your screenplay made me feel like it could be a Buffy-ish thing, for some reason. Maybe it's just the slayer comin' out. LOL.

TatiVale
08-09-2005, 06:15 AM
Hello Jenna
I´d like to know if Celine said about Rene-Charles, she told you about him too much? If she said about the things he likes, some curious things? I love him too much....
RC is so cute!! :) Love him too! Celine probably talks about him a lot heheh, good question Bruna

-------
Edited to add:
Here is a little "poem" I wrote some months ago.
http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?p=291110#post291110

Ps: Marisa, I like yours!!! :)

Mrs. Dion
08-09-2005, 01:39 PM

Wanna write me something to act in?! LMFAO :banana:

Mozinha
08-10-2005, 12:54 AM
RC is so cute!! :) Love him too! Celine probably talks about him a lot heheh, good question Bruna

I'm soooooooooo curious about RC and the things he does and says and all this stuff. I love children so much :)

Annabanana
08-10-2005, 01:58 AM
Cathy, I could...but then Celine would just sue me for slander.

Marisa Louise
08-10-2005, 02:23 AM
Exactly my thoughts, as well.

Marisa Louise
08-10-2005, 05:43 AM
Wanna write me something to act in?! LMFAO :banana:

You know, Cathy, on this website there is a section for writing Erotica. Maybe you can try and see if you can a) Express your sexual Céline frustration there and b) do it in an artistic and expansive way!

:ROFL:

(gives you a topic) "Céline, we trusted you! Now she's going to be naked in her next video, sticking her tongue in everyone!"

Mrs. Dion
08-10-2005, 09:32 AM
Cathy, I could...but then Celine would just sue me for slander.

Well now we don't need Celine running around suing people..............

Now....... why would she sue....... *missed something key here*

Mrs. Dion
08-10-2005, 09:37 AM
You know, Cathy, on this website there is a section for writing Erotica. Maybe you can try and see if you can a) Express your sexual Céline frustration there and b) do it in an artistic and expansive way!

(gives you a topic) "Céline, we trusted you! Now she's going to be naked in her next video, sticking her tongue in everyone!"

You've never read any of my explicit Celine stories have you....... oh deary...... My spammer friends know all about my eh...... naughty writing techniques..... and not just for Celine.... *cough* Those were like REALLLLLLYYYYYY erotic though.....*cough* :hat:ANYWAYS...... you have tempted me to do it....... but it just might be a weeeee bit scary for people here.................... so I'm not sure if I'll go into that........ I think I may just keep my little stories for myself and some spammer friends..... :ROFL:

Marisa Louise
08-10-2005, 09:44 AM
Did you go shopping for those undies, yet?

I expect to see those by Friday, August 26th, Cathy. Do not disappoint me. You're on assignment and on deadline. There's a certain someone in Las Vegas who desperately needs them (for a laugh or whatever else it may bring).

Mrs. Dion
08-10-2005, 09:49 AM
Did you go shopping for those undies, yet?

I expect to see those by Friday, August 26th, Cathy. Do not disappoint me. You're on assignment and on deadline. There's a certain someone in Las Vegas who desperately needs them (for a laugh or whatever else it may bring).

Victoria's Secret or Fredericks Of Hollywood?

WAIT, I can't believe I'm considering this :ROFL:

Marisa Louise
08-10-2005, 10:19 AM
LOL! Your choice. I'm just going to be accompanying you!

Depends on where the note's gonna' be. If a certain part is missing there might be nowhere to tuck it.

godessceline
08-10-2005, 02:47 PM
Hello Jenna

Of course she did, haha! :) Doesn't she always? Oh and Jenna, like I've said ebfore: we all love you! Plus this is the first time I have the chance to speak to a published author and I'm right impressed. (and slightly in awe, too. :Hail: )

TatiVale
08-10-2005, 04:00 PM
This topic is so mixed with many sujects....lol so I'll just say a few words. I'll be gone for a few days.. se you all on Satuday at night. Bye

anghil5
08-10-2005, 07:12 PM
Whoa, Whoa! You two are a little too much for me! lol! Those conversations might be something that needs to be saved for private times! :ROFL: I think we are all a little confused on what exactly you are talking about! :Wha: Wanna share?

Marisa Louise
08-10-2005, 07:54 PM
LOL. Yes, you are confused!

LOL--- "private times", "wanna' share?" (Nods) Mmmmhm.

It's up to Cathy....to share or share the story not.

anghil5
08-11-2005, 09:26 PM
Well, ya'll feel free to fill us lost puppies in at any time, m'kay? :D

Did you all happen to turn the T.V. to CNBC last night to see Martha Stewert instead of Celine? :confused:

**(Turns my tape on and gets all ready to have a quite evening with my boyfriend and to watch Celine...perfect, huh?...Bad News...MARTHA!!! I jumped up yelling ***WHHHHHAAAAAT???, and ran over to the computer only to find out that it is on TONIGHT!)** :Smack:

What's up with them making us wait ONE more night, I don't like it! :mad:

TatiVale
08-14-2005, 02:03 AM
Mon Dieu.. I can't read in green limon.... :(

JennaGlatzer
08-14-2005, 02:16 AM

Yes. He is a lot like mom... he likes to play golf and he likes to stand up on the table and sing! :) He also loves cars and likes to pretend to drive.

Filine
08-14-2005, 02:19 AM
I am telling you they will record their first duet before he's 12

Teodora
08-14-2005, 02:30 AM
Yes. He is a lot like mom... he likes to play golf and he likes to stand up on the table and sing! :) He also loves cars and likes to pretend to drive.

Did she tell you if he has a good voice for his age? :) Did you get to meet him? I guess there are quite a few things about RC in the book, right?

Marisa Louise
08-14-2005, 06:03 AM
I think every child loves to stand on the table and sing!

...and did anyone else have one of those little toys that had a steering wheel with a horn and a stick shift and everything? God! That was one of my favorite toys. I'd sit in front of the TV and be sriving and eating dinner all the time. LOL.

TatiVale
08-14-2005, 07:59 PM
Oohh....so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) thank you Jenna for the info :)

ashleylovescéline
08-15-2005, 07:48 AM

Aww... :) Céline is going to be a nervous wreck if he decides he wants to be a race car driver when he gets older...hehe.

Marisa Louise
08-15-2005, 08:41 AM
There are these adorable little clocks for kids' rooms. They're made out of like a "radio flyer" red wagon kind of tire, and on the inside it has a little hub-cap looking thing. It's got hands, of course, for the hours, minutes and seconds.....

I wanted to send one to Céline for René-Charles. But I can't bring myself to do it. But I thought that it would look great if he had a racecar themed room... lol.

I can imagine a one-of-a-kind Nascar racecar shaped bedframe, and car-related everything else in his room. LOL.

I can't wait! I get to design a room for the boys I used to nanny for. They're artsy boys, so I don't get to do anything AS interesing as, say, finding a cheap car frame to tear in half and place into a kids bedroom after modifications to make it into a toy chest and a bedframe (TLC Trading Spaces) but.... I do get to paint a wall and make it a chalkboard (and integrade other ideas as well).

I get to help with the design for the new baby girl's room, too. But I don't know what yet. I was thinking little strawberries, but we'll see.

Fanny
08-15-2005, 12:18 PM
LOL, thanks for the info, Jenna !

This topic makes me think of my little Clément... each time I see him I have my camera with me, and he always asks me "can I sing can I sing ?" so I put him on his bed, and he starts singing... haha I recorded two songs, SO CUTE. Going to see him in 7 days :heart:

Marisa Louise
08-15-2005, 07:29 PM
I got a big compliment from the little girl that I care for. She is 2--almost3--and is in preschool, and I pick her up every day. It took a little while for her to warm up to me, but she did quickly and now runs to me and flings her arms around me every day that I see her.

The other day, we were in the car, and she likes to sing with music... even songs that she doesn't know. I had LTAL playing, though I dont' remember which song, and was singing to it rather loudly to encourage her to sing with me. And I looked in the rear-view mirror and I see Sarah looking flabberghasted and with her eyes wide open.

She looked at me and quietly said something inaudible, so I turned the music down so it wasn't able to be heard anymore and I asked her to repeat what she just said.

"You sing just like Ariel, Meesa... just like Ariel!"

Ariel, from The Little Mermaid, is her very favorite singer in the whole wide world and I can very much identify with that. She was my favorite when I was little too. I wanted to sing like her, grow up to dye my hair as red as hers and everything. So the compliment was like--quadrupled! Not only was I singing to Céline when she paid me that compliment, but I was compared to my very first musical idol--one I had when I was only 4! So sweet.

I love kids.

TatiVale
08-15-2005, 11:30 PM
I got a big compliment from the little girl that I care for. She is 2--almost3--and is in preschool, and I pick her up every day. It took a little while for her to warm up to me, but she did quickly and now runs to me and flings her arms around me every day that I see her.

The other day, we were in the car, and she likes to sing with music... even songs that she doesn't know. I had LTAL playing, though I dont' remember which song, and was singing to it rather loudly to encourage her to sing with me. And I looked in the rear-view mirror and I see Sarah looking flabberghasted and with her eyes wide open.

She looked at me and quietly said something inaudible, so I turned the music down so it wasn't able to be heard anymore and I asked her to repeat what she just said.

"You sing just like Ariel, Meesa... just like Ariel!"

Ariel, from The Little Mermaid, is her very favorite singer in the whole wide world and I can very much identify with that. She was my favorite when I was little too. I wanted to sing like her, grow up to dye my hair as red as hers and everything. So the compliment was like--quadrupled! Not only was I singing to Céline when she paid me that compliment, but I was compared to my very first musical idol--one I had when I was only 4! So sweet.

I love kids.
Children rock!!!! :) Love them! :kiss:
When my sister was a little girl, around 2 and a half we went to Disney in Orlando. It was my very first time traveling outside Brazil. And her mother told (as I couldnt remember anymore) that my sister asked her in the plane: "Maman, when the roof (from the plane --in her imagination hehe) would open so we could "fly" and go to Disney :kiss:

Marisa Louise
08-16-2005, 01:47 AM
I have a change to make to that story... discovered it this afternoon!

We were listening to "Where Is The Love" in the car and I was singing and she said it, again, "Mesa... you sing just like Ariel... Ariel is my fravret!" So I look into the rear view mirror again, smile and I say thank you to her.

Then she starts her 'singing' to the music (which actually sounded rather pretty for a 2 year-old) and she says "This is my fravret song.... this is my fravret."

I said to her "Yeah! This is my favorite, too. My favorite singer. Do you know what her name is?"

She says, with the cutest little expression on her face, "Yes, it's Ariel."

LOL! :LilLove:

So I say to her; "You think that who is singing right now is Ariel?"

"Yes... this Ariel, Meesa. She's my fravret."

So I tried explaining to her that that situation is really that her name is Céline Dion and she's my favorite singer, and she insists that it is not "Seen" it is Ariel. So I stopped trying to explain that part, and agreed that this was my favorite singer as well, thinking this was a safe avenue to go along.

...And she says to me, crossing her arms. "No, Meesa! This is not your fravret... is my fravret. This is my Ariel......" So I smiled and backed off of the subject and just said "OK."

She was quiet again and rested her head against the car seat to listen to the music, and I started singing again softly, and she says "Pretty singing, Meesa. You sing just like Ariel" and smiled and rested her eyes 'til the end of the song.

TOO adorable.

Fanny
08-16-2005, 02:02 AM
SO CUTE ! Kids are so funny. I love them so much :)

JennaGlatzer
08-16-2005, 02:45 AM
Melt. I would have loved that!

Marisa Louise
08-16-2005, 03:42 AM
Yep. It's those kinds of things that make me feel like the 4 jobs are soooo worth it.

:Sun:
But it's best when she falls asleep in the car and I gotta' carry her in. I get to snuggle! It's strange, too, because--it might be a bit symbolic--I feel so small when I carry her in. Like I'm the little one.

:Hug2:

To get really corny.... it's true. They really do hold the meaning to life. They teach you.

:Lecture:

Ok, ok. I'm done.

Jillian
08-16-2005, 07:29 AM
I miss little kids :( I used to babysit when I was in highschool but I haven't really done any babysitting in college. I didn't even see any kids for like the first six months that I was at school. Then i went to the farmers market and saw all these little kids running around. I didn't even realize untill then that i hadnt't seen a little kid in forever.

godessceline
08-16-2005, 12:07 PM

Not surprised by Val's stupid, selfish behavior, methinks that the links to absolutewrite.com will now be schmurfettesdeux.com @ CC. I don't know who's more pathetic, Val or the French lambs who follow her every lead.

OMG don't EVER call Céline fans lambs again! :P Oha nd...I liek kids too, but am I the only one here who feels uncomfortable around them? Y' all seem so natural with them and I feel like a grumpy old woman! *lol* But then again, my social phobia might have soemthing to do with em ebing so nervous. You see peoiple allt eh time who are sooo natural around kids and it's so beautiful, I'd love to be like that...I just don't know how to act. :(

CelineCommunity
08-16-2005, 12:11 PM
Hi everybody,
In France we usually say, "After the rain, the good weather" http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/images/smilies/smileyflag.gif
I am glad to have finally solved this deplorable misunderstanding with Jenna, because i don't think we are all i could read.

Some members here, are not, or not any more members from Celinecommunity for valid reasons and joinded this absolutewrite.com just just to insult Val and Bruno and Celinecommunity. I am very sorry Jenna to make you undergo the reading of such nonsenses, but the Net does not save spite to ushttp://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/images/smilies/EmoteShrug.gif

I hope that a nice moderator will come to do a little household here http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/images/smilies/EmoteKiss.gif

Thank you and i hope i will have a great time on this board, even if my English is rather poor.

Peace and love guys http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/images/smilies/emoticonheart.gif

Bye

anghil5
08-16-2005, 06:40 PM
YES YES! I love kids! I babysit my neighbors (who are getting ready to move) :hi:
But, they are the CUTEST :LilLove: kids on earth! I love 'em! I babysit about twice a week. They were adopted from Guatamala (sp?). The little one is 2, and he is so little! Not skinny, but just so short! And he is a cuddle bug! :Hug2:

Marisa Louise
08-16-2005, 07:47 PM
OMG don't EVER call Céline fans lambs again! :P Oha nd...I liek kids too, but am I the only one here who feels uncomfortable around them? Y' all seem so natural with them and I feel like a grumpy old woman! *lol* But then again, my social phobia might have soemthing to do with em ebing so nervous. You see peoiple allt eh time who are sooo natural around kids and it's so beautiful, I'd love to be like that...I just don't know how to act. :(

You know, it is kind of like that the first time that a family asks me to go and care for their children. I'm great around them just casially when I don't have a duty to fulfill (like taking care of them and being the person who makes sure they don't seriously injure themselves). But when I go to someone else's house, I know that is their (the child's) territory, and I don't know their personality 100% yet. I get nervous and think "what if this child hates me".

Aidan, the little boy that I sit for at the moment, he took a little while to warm up for me. The kids that I used to nanny for were much more easy going. They were the kinds of kids to observe a whole bunch before jumping in and were more artistic than athletic. They also had a few more limitations at home, and a bit more "discipline" in certain things. I'd been with the family since Owen (who is now 5) was 2, and the new one (now 2) was on his way.

Aidan, on the other hand, is raised with different standards, different rules, different discipline. Their kids are the jump-in-and-do-it-right-away-and-then-perfect-it kinds of kids. The parents don't treat them as babies, they treat them as little people...give them choices...make them talk out their problems with them and their siblings...they eat off of china plates and actual glasses (even though Sara is only almost 3)..... and he didn't know me very well. Half way through the first night, I started to get him. His sister had been the same way---at first she was not having anything to do with me.... but you give them their space and you watch them and see who exactly they are.... personally that's when I become more comfortable. Some kids it just takes longer than others because they have boundaries---and they want to feel who you are out as well.

So, I get you!

But on a side note, last night, when Aidan and Sara's mom came home, she came into the room. Sara was watching The Incredibles, and Aidan and I were sitting on the bed with her, drawing spongebob and practicing stars. Sara, when her mom came in and kissed her, looked back at me and then pushed her mom off and said "No... go home!" I thought she was talking to me, but her mom realized that Sara was addressing her!!!!! I said 'You mean it's time for me to go home, Sara?" I asked. "No... mommy go home! Go 'way!" Both of our mouths dropped open (the mom's and mine) and I started to laugh. So did the mom, as she smothered her in kisses. LOL. "At least we know they're in good hands!" (blush).

I cold tell you more but as Tatiana previously pointed out I like too much details....and you talk about kids------yip... obviously that's a subject I get crazy on.

anghil5
08-16-2005, 08:30 PM
Aww, how sweet! :LilLove:
I love kids, they are amazing! I could talk for HOURS about them!

Koolan
08-16-2005, 08:51 PM
I miss holding babies, they are really adorable :)

TatiVale
08-16-2005, 11:23 PM
Question:

This (first) question might sound "dumb and stupid" ...lol but....anyway...

--> Celine on her last bio (both ones) said something about "seeing" a girl and a boy. Both "were" her children. The boy that she described seems a lot with Rene-Charles -independent, living "away" from the fame - I mean, always kind of "behind the scene, backstage - . Did she tell you something about it? (yes/no) Does she think it is an imagination or not? (I love this mystic subject hehe)

--> Jenna, I read some stuffs you said about Celine and I love all of them. But I want to ask you what was the thing that catch your attention the most in Celine?

--> Maybe you had already aswered that question...(sorry) but .. - how Celine feels when she receives a present from a fan - any kind of present - a lettler, a gift, a "I love you" in the show, a stand ovation..?

and the last one...lol it's kind of curiosity... on the stage does she can see the faces from the people, how far?

Thank you! Silly questions, hhmm?!? heheh i know...lol thanks!

Fanny
08-16-2005, 11:38 PM
I like the "I want to ask you what was the thing that caught your attention the most in Celine?". I'm sure that it's the fact that she's so down to earth... am I wrong, Jenna ?

ashleylovescéline
08-17-2005, 12:17 AM
Question:
and the last one...lol it's kind of curiosity... on the stage does she can see the faces from the people, how far?

I know you didn't ask me, but... from what I've been told she can see pretty much every face in the audience. But the ones higher up, are of course harder to see. But she can see you! :Hail:

anghil5
08-17-2005, 12:35 AM
Aww...I love making eye contact with Céline! It makes me feel so warm inside! hehe!

TatiVale
08-17-2005, 12:44 AM
I know you didn't ask me, but... from what I've been told she can see pretty much every face in the audience. But the ones higher up, are of course harder to see. But she can see you!
I asked that because usually from the stage all you can see is everything in black. Just the first rows are visible for you. But as the stage from a new day is different and it's so close... I guess it's different..so.. heh when I was on first row orch 3 I turned back and I could see the first orchest all behind that was black to me heheh it's just a curiosity :)

anghil5
08-17-2005, 12:57 AM
Yea, I'm sure that she can see everyone, it's probably just harder to see the ones in the back! But, it's not like a concert where there are bright lights in her face..ya know?

Fanny
08-17-2005, 01:26 AM
Makes me think of when she looked at me during the show... brrr sends a chill down my back when I talk about it, and when I remember it... I was screaming "Céline on t'aime", she looked at me and said "moi aussi je vous aime"... aweeeeeeeeee on day she'll tell me that in front of me :)

TatiVale
08-17-2005, 04:27 AM
Makes me think of when she looked at me during the show... brrr sends a chill down my back when I talk about it, and when I remember it... I was screaming "Céline on t'aime", she looked at me and said "moi aussi je vous aime"... aweeeeeeeeee on day she'll tell me that in front of me :)
That's amazing! I will never forget the film of her waving to me! hahaha i can see it until today so clearly (sp) :)

ashleylovescéline
08-17-2005, 04:32 AM
That's amazing! I will never forget the film of her waving to me! hahaha i can see it until today so clearly (sp) :)

Oh, I know! :hooray:I've experienced so many special little moments and interactions with her during the shows I've been to, and it never gets old! It means SO much each and every time! :heart:

Bellamy
08-17-2005, 07:14 PM
you mean the video show you on the big screen?

Salla
08-17-2005, 07:28 PM
Oh, I know! :hooray:I've experienced so many special little moments and interactions with her during the shows I've been to, and it never gets old! It means SO much each and every time! :heart:

Omg. I just melt everytime!! lol I wonder if she knows how much all the lil winks and looks and all those little things she does, mean to us!?:heart:

TatiVale
08-17-2005, 08:06 PM
you mean the video show you on the big screen?
Nope. It was after pour que tu m'aimes encore and my friend and I yelled "Eu te amo, Celine" which is I love you Celine in portuguese. She saw us and smiled then right away we yelled Celine, On t'aime! (we love you Celine) and she waved to us. So cute! I have that "film" in my head until today :) :kiss:

ashleylovescéline
08-18-2005, 03:08 AM
Omg. I just melt everytime!! lol I wonder if she knows how much all the lil winks and looks and all those little things she does, mean to us!?:heart:

I hope she does. They do mean so much. :heart: I wish you could have been at the show on Saturday, you wouldn't have believed it! :Hail: Maybe she remembered me from the third row, we were LOUD! :ROFL: Do you remember the part when I cracked her up laughing during "Fever", too funny! :roll:

godessceline
08-18-2005, 02:24 PM
I hope she does. They do mean so much. :heart: I wish you could have been at the show on Saturday, you wouldn't have believed it! :Hail: Maybe she remembered me from the third row, we were LOUD! :ROFL: Do you remember the part when I cracked her up laughing during "Fever", too funny! :roll:
You guys are SO lucky, how do you do it?? :Hail:

anghil5
08-19-2005, 08:50 PM
Ok, to get back onto "subject" here...(Celine Dion: For Keeps)..

Does anyone know when exactly the book will be comin' out? Like the date we will receive it if we ordered it? I'm anxious to know! :hooray:

TatiVale
08-24-2005, 04:26 AM
Ok, to get back onto "subject" here...(Celine Dion: For Keeps)..

Does anyone know when exactly the book will be comin' out? Like the date we will receive it if we ordered it? I'm anxious to know! :hooray:

I have no idea about the date hehe I want it on Oct 1st lol in my hands lol actually I want it on the last day of September lol

Mrs.Angelil
08-25-2005, 02:37 AM
she asked me if i was her neighbour

Salla
08-25-2005, 04:09 AM
she asked me if i was her neighbour

She asked me that as well!! lol

ashleylovescéline
08-25-2005, 08:50 AM
I have no idea about the date hehe I want it on Oct 1st lol in my hands lol actually I want it on the last day of September lol

Same here. I hope the release date doesn't get pushed back or anything! The anticipation is killing me already!

TatiVale
08-25-2005, 06:28 PM
Same here. I hope the release date doesn't get pushed back or anything! The anticipation is killing me already!

Same here! thth This anticipation....is killing me! lol I don't like to wait lol
We have something around 36 days.... the closest it gets...I feel more anxious! hehe ;)

ashleylovescéline
08-26-2005, 12:15 AM
Same here! thth This anticipation....is killing me! lol I don't like to wait lol
We have something around 36 days.... the closest it gets...I feel more anxious! hehe ;)

Hehe, I know! I have a feeling when the book arrives I'm going to just sit and read it right away until I'm done, because I'm going to be so excited to finally have it in my hands! I won't get anything done for a while, lol. :)

anghil5
08-26-2005, 12:38 AM
I know! I'm scared for my homework at that time! I won't have much time to devote to it! Grades might go downhill..just a tad!

godessceline
08-26-2005, 02:36 PM
I know! I'm scared for my homework at that time! I won't have much time to devote to it! Grades might go downhill..just a tad!

haha,s ame here. And I SWORE to myself I'd get top grades this term, haha! That book is gonna put me off studying for at least a couple of days...I mean weeeks. I'm gonna sit there with my school books in front of me and "For Kereps" is gonna lie on the table in my living room and I'm gonna feeeeel it calling for me! "Open me...open me....". :ROFL:

JennaGlatzer
08-30-2005, 06:04 AM
Hey! Sorry I missed this...

--> Celine on her last bio (both ones) said something about "seeing" a girl and a boy. Both "were" her children. The boy that she described seems a lot with Rene-Charles -independent, living "away" from the fame - I mean, always kind of "behind the scene, backstage - . Did she tell you something about it? (yes/no) Does she think it is an imagination or not? (I love this mystic subject hehe)

Aha! I liked that whole thought, too, so I did ask her about it. The boy she imagined was like RC in some ways, but not in the main way... she expected a boy would be cold toward her. He's not at all. He's a mama's boy, and a little clingy.

--> Jenna, I read some stuffs you said about Celine and I love all of them. But I want to ask you what was the thing that catch your attention the most in Celine?

Her warmth. I was amazed by the way she acted like the total opposite of a "diva." I mean, she asked my permission to take a phone call for 2 minutes from her sister, and she asked if I minded if she sat on the floor, and... I kept thinking, "Please! You're Celine Dion and I'm a peon. You do whatever you want and I'll just sit here and polish your shoes if you like." But no way... she treated me like an equal, and she was so warm and loving.

--> Maybe you had already aswered that question...(sorry) but .. - how Celine feels when she receives a present from a fan - any kind of present - a lettler, a gift, a "I love you" in the show, a stand ovation..?

We didn't talk a lot about the presents, but we talked about people calling out during the show, and standing ovations... she LOVES it! I asked her if she gets distracted when people call out to her, and she broke out in a big grin and told me no, that she loves it when people feel like it's okay to talk to her, because then it shows that they know she is a professional and won't lose her concentration. She loves the intimacy of the theatre and how she can see everyone from the stage. And she loves the over-the-top reactions when people keep applauding for a long time and give standing ovations.

Yes, she can see a lot from stage. I don't know exactly how far back, but I know she notices the fans' reactions.

One part that didn't make it into the book because it could have come across the wrong way was that she totally loves it when there are black people in the audience with big hip-hop chains who come in with their arms crossed, and she feels like she has something to prove to them. She works extra-hard to impress them, and if they're up and dancing by the end of the show, she's so proud. She said she imagines that they're thinking, "Okay, she's not black... but she's pretty good!"

TatiVale
08-30-2005, 06:21 AM
Hi Jenna..................Im' speechless..! Really... Thank you so so so very much!!! I'm going to sleep now over happy! :) Thanks from the bottom of my heart!

Piglot82
08-30-2005, 06:36 AM
One part that didn't make it into the book because it could have come across the wrong way was that she totally loves it when there are black people in the audience with big hip-hop chains who come in with their arms crossed, and she feels like she has something to prove to them. She works extra-hard to impress them, and if they're up and dancing by the end of the show, she's so proud. She said she imagines that they're thinking, "Okay, she's not black... but she's pretty good!"

HAHAHAHA. That is soooooo funny!

Jillian
08-30-2005, 09:12 AM
Her warmth. I was amazed by the way she acted like the total opposite of a "diva." I mean, she asked my permission to take a phone call for 2 minutes from her sister, and she asked if I minded if she sat on the floor, and... I kept thinking, "Please! You're Celine Dion and I'm a peon. You do whatever you want and I'll just sit here and polish your shoes if you like." But no way... she treated me like an equal, and she was so warm and loving.

LMAO:ROFL:

godessceline
08-30-2005, 01:32 PM
Hey! Sorry I missed this...

*ROFLMAO* That's my girl! I bet at those occasions she sings her a** off even more than she usually does, hehe. Bless! :kiss:

Fanny
08-30-2005, 03:09 PM
Hahaha, I'd have expected Céline to say something like that. She can't help doing her best all the time :ROFL:

anghil5
08-30-2005, 06:50 PM
LOL. She's so funny! I can see her saying that! Gosh I love her!

JennaGlatzer
08-30-2005, 10:42 PM
I knew you guys would understand what she meant. ;) I thought it was funny, too!

TatiVale
08-31-2005, 02:07 AM
Celine is the BEST!!! :) hahahah thank you once again Jenna!
Oh man...lol i laugh so lound each time I read it hehehe thank you!!!!

ashleylovescéline
08-31-2005, 02:22 AM
I mean, she asked my permission to take a phone call for 2 minutes from her sister, and she asked if I minded if she sat on the floor, and... I kept thinking, "Please! You're Celine Dion and I'm a peon. You do whatever you want and I'll just sit here and polish your shoes if you like."

LOL! Too funny! :ROFL:

We didn't talk a lot about the presents, but we talked about people calling out during the show, and standing ovations... she LOVES it! I asked her if she gets distracted when people call out to her, and she broke out in a big grin and told me no, that she loves it when people feel like it's okay to talk to her, because then it shows that they know she is a professional and won't lose her concentration. She loves the intimacy of the theatre and how she can see everyone from the stage. And she loves the over-the-top reactions when people keep applauding for a long time and give standing ovations.

Awww... Thanks for that Jenna, I hope she knows how much we love talking to her, or *cough* screaming at her! ;)

That is one think I wish I would have thought to ask you before... what does she do with all the presents she gets? She must get SO many letters and gifts all the time, what in the world could she possibly do with all of them? :Shrug:

Oh, you gotta love her! :ROFL:

godessceline
08-31-2005, 02:02 PM
That is one think I wish I would have thought to ask you before... what does she do with all the presents she gets? She must get SO many letters and gifts all the time, what in the world could she possibly do with all of them? :Shrug:

I think jenan answered that once (was it on CC?) and if I'm not mistaken I thinks he said that soem ends up in her dressing room, some at her house...right Jenna? *thinks* (oh and sorry for butting in answering your question! :kiss: )

Marisa Louise
08-31-2005, 07:36 PM
I don't know for sure about like every gift, but I do know that she does, for sure, keep some of them.

We have it confirmed twice over that Céline has the quilt in her home and that she adores it. I'm not exactly clear if it is on display at her home or not, though, because one person told me that from time to time she'll snuggle with it, so I can't be sure. I'd almost prefer that, considering that it would get good use and in the way that we had intended. LOL.

TatiVale
08-31-2005, 09:57 PM
What do you mean by "from time to time she'll snuggle with it" ?

Marisa Louise
09-01-2005, 01:53 AM
Like sometimes she'll wrap herself in it. and curl up and get comfortable on the couch or the floor.

TatiVale
09-01-2005, 01:59 AM
Ahh...lol I got it thank s :P heheh
(one more word for my vocabulary in english lol*)

godessceline
09-02-2005, 01:58 PM
Ahh...lol I got it thank s :P heheh
(one more word for my vocabulary in english lol*)
awww, haha! You cutie! :kiss:

TatiVale
09-02-2005, 06:52 PM
awww, haha! You cutie! :kiss:
You're cutie too!!! :)

godessceline
09-05-2005, 05:08 PM
You're cutie too!!! :)

Aweee! I love you guys and we're gonna ROCK at the convention! :kiss:

CertPharmT15
09-06-2005, 01:54 AM
Aweee! I love you guys and we're gonna ROCK at the convention! :kiss:

I can't wait! I want to meet all of you guys! :Clap:

godessceline
09-06-2005, 06:13 PM
I can't wait! I want to meet all of you guys! :Clap:

Ditto! :kiss:

anghil5
09-06-2005, 08:34 PM
Awww....I third that...ha!

Marisa Louise
09-06-2005, 10:06 PM
LOL it never fails to make me smile to see you guys talkin' like that.

YAY!

CertPharmT15
09-07-2005, 05:10 AM

YAY!

It's so cool how we all get along!! I love it!

Filine
09-07-2005, 11:06 AM
we are one happy bunchhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

Fanny
09-07-2005, 02:43 PM
Lolllllll yeah we are for sure!

godessceline
09-07-2005, 03:40 PM

YAY!

I know, haha! I adore this place to bits, it's such a vitamin injection coming ehre1 It's like...I've been working eight days straight and I'm getting a little tired but coming here gets me going again! *lol*

CertPharmT15
09-07-2005, 05:07 PM
I know, haha! I adore this place to bits, it's such a vitamin injection coming ehre1 It's like...I've been working eight days straight and I'm getting a little tired but coming here gets me going again! *lol*

You know that I feel the same way! I work like 10-12 hours a day and I go to school and after I get home like at 11 p.m. I see the posts and i'm just glued to the screen! I love talking to you guys because I know you guys will understand were I'm coming from and I think that everyone feels the same way. Thank you guys for everything you have done!

godessceline
09-07-2005, 05:12 PM
You know that I feel the same way! I work like 10-12 hours a day and I go to school and after I get home like at 11 p.m. I see the posts and i'm just glued to the screen! I love talking to you guys because I know you guys will understand were I'm coming from and I think that everyone feels the same way. Thank you guys for everything you have done!

Mwah! :kiss:

Fanny
09-07-2005, 06:19 PM
Right now I'm still on holidays (until next week), but I'm pretty sure you'll make me feel better when I come home late and tired... haha, I'm never tired when it deals with laughing !

darryl
09-07-2005, 06:42 PM
When I really need a pick me up, I usually browse through my 30Gigs of Celine Videos and find something, well, uplifting.

Sometimes it's one of the outtakes from 1 Fille & 4 Types, sometimes it the opening number, The Power of Love, from the Oprah world premiere of A New Day.

Much better than coffee, chocolate, or a psychiatrist!

:)

Marisa Louise
09-07-2005, 09:48 PM
There's this one clip of Céline and she reminds me of Elmo or a monkey the way that she's laughing. LOL. I love it.

CertPharmT15
09-08-2005, 05:23 PM
There's this one clip of Céline and she reminds me of Elmo or a monkey the way that she's laughing. LOL. I love it.

That's hilarious! I haven't seen it!

anghil5
09-08-2005, 06:48 PM
When I really need a pick me up, I usually browse through my 30Gigs of Celine Videos and find something, well, uplifting.

Sometimes it's one of the outtakes from 1 Fille & 4 Types, sometimes it the opening number, The Power of Love, from the Oprah world premiere of A New Day.

Much better than coffee, chocolate, or a psychiatrist!

:)

Me too! I always do that! When I am having a long day..I can not wait to get home to watch her! haha! She is my therapy!

CertPharmT15
09-08-2005, 09:28 PM
Me too! I always do that! When I am having a long day..I can not wait to get home to watch her! haha! She is my therapy!

Yesterday was a perfect example, I got out of work at 12 midnight, 2 hours later than what I was supposed to and after filling about 600 prescriptions I get in my car and when I turn on the car I hear "There's a tree, standing there, in such an ordinary way..." I swear to you I had a smile on my face! I put the windows down and started singing! lol

Fanny
09-08-2005, 09:54 PM
Yeah !!!!! She's definitely our therapist

ashleylovescéline
09-09-2005, 12:31 AM
Yeah !!!!! She's definitely our therapist

I agree with that 100%, I actually told her that her music was my therapy in a letter! Hehe. :D

Fanny
09-09-2005, 01:37 AM
I agree with that 100%, I actually told her that her music was my therapy in a letter! Hehe. :D
I assume that many, MANY people did so too :) we just can't help it !!

ashleylovescéline
09-09-2005, 02:27 AM
I assume that many, MANY people did so too :) we just can't help it !!

Well, it's so true! Every night I take a shower, I blast Céline's beautiful music as loud as possible, and drift off into my "Céline World"! :banana:

Marisa Louise
09-09-2005, 02:30 AM
Euhhhhhh...

In the shower?

:gone:
LOL j/k.

Piglot82
09-09-2005, 02:33 AM
Euhhhhhh...

In the shower?

:gone:
LOL j/k.

darryl
09-09-2005, 05:30 AM
Some day when you are rich and famous, you can put a nice Plasma screen and surround sound in your ensuite whirlpool and they really drift off to Céline!

:welcome:

CertPharmT15
09-09-2005, 05:40 AM
Some day when you are rich and famous, you can put a nice Plasma screen and surround sound in your ensuite whirlpool and they really drift off to Céline!

lol true! I wouldn't mind all that!

Marisa Louise
09-09-2005, 07:26 AM
Or you could just go the cheap way and opt for the blow-up celine floatie!

ashleylovescéline
09-09-2005, 07:39 AM

LOL, there you go Darryl! :ROFL: The sad part is, a lot of famous people have stuff that! I always see celebrities on MTV Cribs and they have all this technology in their bathroom... I'd be afraid I would electrocute myself somehow! :scared:

Piglot82
09-09-2005, 07:40 AM
Or you could just go the cheap way and opt for the blow-up celine floatie!
Ohhh Marisa, don't put the thought of Celine blow-up dolls in their minds.

CertPharmT15
09-09-2005, 07:41 AM
LOL, there you go Darryl! :ROFL: The sad part is, a lot of famous people have stuff that! I always see celebrities on MTV Cribs and they have all this technology in their bathroom... I'd be afraid I would electrocute myself somehow! :scared:

lol, when I stayed at Caesar's I was like all amazed with the flat screen tv in the bathroom! lol it was hilarious,

CertPharmT15
09-09-2005, 07:41 AM
Ohhh Marisa, don't put the thought of Celine blow-up dolls in their minds.

OHHH no a Celine blow up dolll??????????? noooooo!!!! lol

godessceline
09-09-2005, 04:09 PM

I've told her so too...I've had a LOT of therapy but her and her music is by far the best. :heart:

CertPharmT15
09-09-2005, 04:49 PM
Can you imagine?...Celine Dion M.D.?? Awesome huh?http://absolutewrite.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

Fanny
09-09-2005, 05:57 PM
Can you imagine?...Celine Dion M.D.?? Awesome huh?http://absolutewrite.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif
Haha right !!