Well I didn't know THAT!

Sophia

Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
This might be Old News, but I just noticed that if you go to any sub-forum or New Posts and click on the number of Replies that any thread has had, it brings up a window with the names of everyone who has posted in that thread, sorted by most posts, with how many times they've posted.

Ooh, I thought.

bclement412

Registered
Reaction score
whoa did not know that either. i'll check it out :)

Fran

Slate grey mole person
Registered
Reaction score
Now it's much easier for me to avoid Jed! :D

*runs away giggling*

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
That option is an old trick I've used to tease members about the amount of times they've posted in a thread. They're almost always taken aback by my assessment and start to wonder whether I'm going around counting the number of times they've posted in any given discussion.

Sure, like I have all the time in the world to physically count each post when there are more efficient means at my disposal. :D

Fran

Slate grey mole person
Registered
Reaction score
Sure, like I have all the time in the world to physically count each post when there are more efficient means at my disposal. :D

So you DON'T have to read every post on AW? This mod thing's much easier than you lot would have us think. :wag: :D

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
So you DON'T have to read every post on AW? This mod thing's much easier than you lot would have us think. :wag: :D
Thank gawd I don't have to read every post on AW. Can you imagine the kind of torture than would bring to a person?

Today I feel lucky, and all I've been asked to do is to keep an eye on a certain...

kaitie

With great power comes
Registered
Reaction score
Huh...I've never thought to click that little link, either. :)

Snowstorm

Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue
Registered
Reaction score
Well, that's pretty neat. Didn't know that. Thanks for posting that ElaraSophia!

We are SO easily amused, aren't we? (Well some of us are.)

Sophia

Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Continuing my "only just noticing the flippin' obvious" thread, I just noticed that thread titles in the New Posts or board pages have a little blue arrow at the start that takes you directly to the first new post. I've been going to the thread and then clicking on "View First Unread" like a chumpette. And before I found out about that, I would go to the last page and scroll back until I got to where I last read the thread. Cor, time-saving features, ain't they marvellous!