• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta/editor needed for young adult story

Status
Not open for further replies.

TL1138

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
"Grandpa & Henry" is the tale of a young orphan boy who learns to survive in a strange city on his own.

All he's known in his life is his grandfather, but when the old man falls ill, he sends the boy across the country to seek help from the mysterious Aunt June. However, when he arrives, he finds something far more than what he expected.

At around 33,000 words, it might take an afternoon or less of your time. If you're interested, please reply or send me a private message and we'll go from there.

A word of warning: I do not use quotation marks in this story. If it is an issue, if it hurts your understanding of the story, let me know and I'll gladly put them in.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.