Writers Calendar

plaidearthworm

Rock and Squiggle
Registered
Reaction score
I just received my Working Writer's Daily Planner from Small Beer Press, and I'm very impressed! It reminds me a bit of the old Women Writers calendar I used to get years ago, since it lists birthdays for famous writers of all genres. But this also has deadlines for contests and awards, submission tracker, reading lists, prompts, lovely book-related photos, and space to jot notes. What sold me on it, though, is the two pages with paper dolls to cut out and dress when writer's block strikes, LOL. I likes me a calendar with a sense of fun! :hooray:

I'm really having a great time writing down goals in it, and getting inspired by some of the contests listed. Hopefully it will keep the fires stoked all year long!

Deleted member 42

They really are a nifty press. Were I a writer of fictions, I'd likely have them on my list.

plaidearthworm

Rock and Squiggle
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, the shipping is super fast! I ordered mine on Christmas Eve, they sent it out same day, and I received it that Monday. With all of us having the same calendar this year, will this mean we're all on the same page? ;)

WildScribe

Slave to the Wordcount
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, that's awesome. I am buying one now. I am annoyed with my daily planner at the moment, so a new one focused on writing would be pretty cool.

Angie

Shaddup and lemme think.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tranquiligeek.com
I got mine after sending yours, wyntermoon, and I have to say I'm glad I found it while doing my Christmas shopping for you. It's by far the coolest planner I've ever had.

Those paper dolls are going to meet an interesting fate, oh my yes... :evil

:D

plaidearthworm

Rock and Squiggle
Registered
Reaction score
And now I discover that Bylines 2010 is finally out! Too bad, if they had been a bit earlier, they would have my money. But I'm also really digging this new planner; it's the first calendar that makes me all giddy about writing whenever I open it.

WildScribe

Slave to the Wordcount
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Three days... waiting anxiously to get a look! I, like many creative people I know, LOVE planners and somehow don't use them. But this one looks fun. :)