• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

In need of an editor or two

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael_b

So many ideas, never enough time.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.michaelbarnette.com
Hi all. I'm not sure this is really the place for a post like this, but Shadowfire Press--my small press electronic book publishing company--is in dire need of more editing staff.

We offer competitive royalties based payments on all ebooks edited. (8% on each sale of books the editor has done--most epubs seem to be paying 5% on sales.) And we pay on a monthly basis with statements and payments out by the 10th of every month. I won't say you're going to get rich working for a small press, but we do promote all books we publish which is something most ebook publishers don't do.

For more information email us at:
employment AT shadowfirepress DOT com

Or to see a listing of our other employment needs please see this page:
http://shadowfirepress.com/employment.html

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Michael, can I suggest that you post a link to this at the Writing Erotica board? I'm not sure that all AW's erotica authors cruise the board as a whole.

Maryn, resisting the obvious pun

michael_b

So many ideas, never enough time.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.michaelbarnette.com
Michael, can I suggest that you post a link to this at the Writing Erotica board? I'm not sure that all AW's erotica authors cruise the board as a whole.

Maryn, resisting the obvious pun

We're not just an erotic publisher, so I'm looking for editors comfortable with all genres, but I'll put the link up over there too.

Thanks for the tip.

Edit: I looked at that form and it really doesn't seem like an appropriate place for a request for editors. That forum is about writing erotica and trying to get published in the genre. What I need are experienced editors and this seemed like the right place to post for that job.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.