In the spirit of this season... :)

ad_lucem

Peligro:Herbicidal Poriomaniac
Registered
Reaction score

Jab at flat-earthers/6000 Year Old-earthers and creationists and the sort of people who would likely be patrons at The Holy Land Experience or The Creation Museum...talk about shooting fish in a barrel.

No offense, but I do want to point out that there are plenty of rational theists out there--Judeo-Christians even--who are both scientifically literate and aware of human history.

I know that is hard to believe, what with the rabid fundamentalists on both the theistic and atheistic side of the argument frothing at the mouth, trying to prove all religious folks to be fools of the first order... but religion really isn't a mental disorder.

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score
Jab at flat-earthers/6000 Year Old-earthers and creationists and the sort of people who would likely be patrons at The Holy Land Experience or The Creation Museum...talk about shooting fish in a barrel.

No offense, but I do want to point out that there are plenty of rational theists out there--Judeo-Christians even--who are both scientifically literate and aware of human history.

I know that is hard to believe, what with the rabid fundamentalists on both the theistic and atheistic side of the argument frothing at the mouth, trying to prove all religious folks to be fools of the first order... but religion really isn't a mental disorder.

Thanks. I'm one of them. Not all religious people reject science, and a young earth wasn't a part of Judaism until only 500 years ago.