• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Attempt Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobel318

Beta Readers!
Registered
Reaction score
Hello, I have written an Urban Fantasy/Sci Fi/Paranormal type manuscript aimed for people 13 - 25 (or possibly 16 - 30) and have had two Beta readers bail on me (the first was due to other commitments, the second was due to obligations to school I'm assuming) and I would really really love to share beta experiences with someone. My manuscript is 82K, and 42 chapters (including a prologue). I am willing to read and beta nearly ANYTHING except romance. Please pm me and include a description of your work (unless you have no work, and just want to Beta mine) and I will send you a description if I can.
One of my big needs is to be able to summarize my story. Every time I try, it seems like I ramble on for about 7 or so pages.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.