• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Need a beta for the first book of adventure novel, about 100 pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange Days

who cares, anyway?..
Registered
Reaction score
I already posted here with the same request when this book was in a very raw rough draft. A few replied and their advice - along with SYW crits helped me grand! I re-wrote it and have some hope it made it a little bit more digestable and dynamic. I broadly call it an "adventure novel", but to determine the exact genre- I will need you help. It's pretty eclectic. I will need any kind of crits. The style of the book- not something I'd call too gritty, but you have to be able to stomach pretty much anything to read it. Language, uncomfortable topics and sexual motives are present, though, way not excessive. Oh, and I'm ready to do a beta exchange too, of course! I'm a lazy critic, but I'll do me best... :)

http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161793 - extract from it on SYW forum. Let me know either in this thread or in PM if interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.