Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I just invented it!

Ok, take a 2-for $3.00 sausage mcmuffin combo.

Open the two mcmuffins... eat the eggs.

take the two empty muffins... add mcdonalds strawberry preserves and eat them.

Now, take the two sausauge-and-cheese muffins and stack them together into a double-sausage-double-cheese mcmuffin.

Enjoy until your arteries burst.

MmmMmMmmmM!

lucidzfl

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
I cannot eat fast food crap. I only eat out once a week, and it has to be cooked by a cook or a chef, not some line worker...

For lunch I always have either leftovers or healthy choice steamer meals.

I don't know how some people do it...

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Blah!

lol

Eww!

That has to be eaten with grape jelly only!

And if you ever get pregnant order an eggmcmuffin with extra pickles. Tell them if they don't put enough pickles on it you'll come over this counter so fast that they won't know what hit them. And look really crazy when you say it. You'll be sure to get enough pickles.

Mmm

lucidzfl

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
Blah!

lol

Eww!

That has to be eaten with grape jelly only!

And if you ever get pregnant order an eggmcmuffin with extra pickles. Tell them if they don't put enough pickles on it you'll come over this counter so fast that they won't know what hit them. And look really crazy when you say it. You'll be sure to get enough pickles.

Mmm

You've just given me reason number #24242 to make sure my wife stays on birth control.

I literally get nauseous at the drive through of mcdonalds. Unfortunately, its the ONLY thing my wife likes to eat when she's got a cold, so once a year I man the fark up and go pick her up a quarter pounder.

So gross.

I couldn't do it on a daily basis if she was preggers.

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You've just given me reason number #24242 to make sure my wife stays on birth control.

I literally get nauseous at the drive through of mcdonalds. Unfortunately, its the ONLY thing my wife likes to eat when she's got a cold, so once a year I man the fark up and go pick her up a quarter pounder.

So gross.

I couldn't do it on a daily basis if she was preggers.

I made my husband do midnight runs at Jack In The Box for jumbo jacks with double extra pickles when I was pregnant with my first kid. He grabbed one too but no mayo. They mayo was were he drawed the line. I haven't ate one since that I really enjoyed though.

The only fast food I really enjoy is Panda Express. L-O-V-E love. I had some yesterday and saved half for breakfast this morning.

I'll give it a Quizno's M-M-M-M-M

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
For $3, I can make a feta and basil omelet, and use eggs from the farm up the road.

lucidzfl

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, and your wife can borrow my kids for a day for birthcontrol.

She works at the Zoo, so she's pretty stocked up right now. I fear the day she quits though and forgets....

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
Turkey%20Sandwich.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.