• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Martha Casselman Literary Agency

nicolesingslave

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
nicolesingslave.buzznet.com

Maddie

Roe Draje
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.saraville.com
Hi,

I found you while I was attempting to clarify the same agency. Hopefully not a dead-end. Checking PM, no listing for the agent or agency. One listing I googled says "...Trade non-fiction, food books, and cookbooks. Mail query letter..." At least that gives you the genre.

Nya RAyne

On the verge of greatness
Registered
Reaction score
In a house on a corner, next to this old lady and
Hi,

I found you while I was attempting to clarify the same agency. Hopefully not a dead-end. Checking PM, no listing for the agent or agency. One listing I googled says "...Trade non-fiction, food books, and cookbooks. Mail query letter..." At least that gives you the genre.

I don't know if this helps, but she's not listed in any of the three literary agent books that I have either. That doesn't mean a thing, but...if you can't find anything online about her and she's not listed, it probably means that you should tread lightly.

Giant Baby

Oh, the humanity.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
According to the Policital Contributions site for her local area, she was a literary agent on 9/25/02, and retired as of 7/01/07.

Momento Mori

Tired and Disillusioned
Registered
Reaction score
Giant Baby:
According to the Policital Contributions site for her local area, she was a literary agent on 9/25/02, and retired as of 7/01/07

This is further confirmed on the website for Beth Hensperger, which you can find by putting the agency name in Google and checking through the first page of results.

Given that Martha Casselman has retired and is clearly not soliciting clients, there doesn't seem to be much else to say.

MM