Pink Glove Dance

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
They should change the breast cancer awareness slogan to, We're gonna inundate you with every conceivable advertisement for our cause, whether it be commercial, corporate or personal, until you're so sick and tired of our movement that you'll remove your own breasts in protest.

I mean come on. Enough is enough already with that pink shit. Stop shoving it down my throat. And while you're at it (generic "you," not Cat), why not spread your cause, like the disease itself, to include other worthwhile body parts, such as those that affect and kill far more women and men than breast cancer ever will?

How come the pink movement can't do that, huh?

CatSlave

Mah tale iz draggin.
Registered
Reaction score
I totally agree with the 'pink overload' part, but as a breast cancer survivor I have to appreciate the people who do the work and their efforts to reach all women who may be in denial or ignorant of the symptoms.

They give us hope, and comfort when there is no more hope.

They are the real heroes, not the advertising gurus.

Last edited:

Komnena

In Honor of Peter Tomich,USS Utah
Registered
Reaction score
My best friend from high school died from breast cancer.

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score
A good friend of mine is a BC survivor. Not sure why the rag on people trying to combat a disease that can certainly kill you was necessary.

Snowstorm

Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue
Registered
Reaction score
I saved the video as a favorite and have watched it several times as a pick-me-up. I think it's great.