• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta reader wanted--please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

honeysock

Tell me to leave. Please.
Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for a beta reader and/or crit partner for women's fiction--combination mystery/romance with a dark comedy/literary bent to it. It's also food-focused, second in a collection, complete at 85k. I'm needing more overall feedback rather than line-editing, and if you get into the first couple chapters and don't like it, don't want to finish--it wouldn't hurt my feelings.

In exchange--I have never been a beta reader, but I'd be willing to give it a try if it's mainstream adult.

Thanks!

Last edited:

beawhiz

Registered
Reaction score
I'll read for you! I will warn you that I have never been a beta reader before. I am an avid reader, a writer, have had writing workshops, and writing "partners" before. I feel like I'm fairly experienced! : D I am busweet (at) gmail.com if you are still looking for someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.