View Full Version : Name that Hairstyle

12-07-2009, 08:21 AM
I couldn't find a spot for general questions. If there is one, please let me know and feel free to move this there.

One of my characters is a woman with shoulder length blond hair. She has a few dark brown streaks dyed into it, but they're under the top layer, so they show when she moves her head.

I've seen women with this hairstyle, but have no idea what it's called. Is there a name for it?

12-07-2009, 08:32 AM
That's called a bad home dye job.


12-07-2009, 08:58 AM
My sister is a cosmetologist, I can ask her in the afternoon tomorrow. Be back.

12-07-2009, 10:31 AM
I use to be a hair stylist and we use to call the peekaboos*SP

12-07-2009, 10:41 AM
Yeah, I've heard them called peek-a-boo streaks.