PDA

View Full Version : Nice Pic Jenna

OneTeam OneDream
07-27-2005, 08:49 AM
nm

GonnaBeFamous
07-27-2005, 08:56 AM
LOL, I thought I was the only one to comment on her picture when I first came here, then I realized she has such a fan club and growing, she could be a part time model. ;)

OneTeam OneDream
07-27-2005, 08:59 AM
nm

rtilryarms
07-27-2005, 06:30 PM
Is it a problem that I've fallen in love with Jenna just based off of her new Avatar pic? I know I'm taken and she's taken, but jeez, a guy can look right? .....right?.....anyone? Bueller?

Her husbands will get jealous.

aspier
07-28-2005, 01:28 AM
Whose Jenna? Newbie? What Avatar? What is love? Where are my pencils? How high is the sky? And in the morning ... I go more for names like Sara etc such et al, you know?

And so on. Mmm + love hurts, no?

GonnaBeFamous
07-28-2005, 01:44 AM
Remember guys she has your IP's. Great records for the judge in her restraining order hearing. ;)

astonwest
07-28-2005, 01:57 AM
Am I going senile or is there like one of these threads about every other week?

GonnaBeFamous
07-28-2005, 01:58 AM
Am I going senile or is there like one of these threads about every other week?

I think you're in denial there buddy, who do you think started the fan club. ;)

astonwest
07-28-2005, 03:50 AM
I think you're in denial there buddy, who do you think started the fan club. ;)

Well, I don't remember doing that, but if you say I did......

JennaGlatzer
07-30-2005, 06:12 AM
Aww. Thanks, fellers! :Hug2:

Optimus
07-31-2005, 03:09 AM
You guys are all copying the master (me). I did a "Jenna's pic is hot!" thread like 6 months ago.

So get in line behind Nate, who is behind me, who is behind like 500 other guys on this boards.

However, I'm the cutest, so if she weren't married, you'd still all lose.

reph
07-31-2005, 05:39 AM
So get in line behind Nate, who is behind me, who is behind like 500 other guys on this boards.
This made me think of a conga line with 500 guys in it. Probably not the image you wanted to call up.

astonwest
07-31-2005, 06:36 AM
This made me think of a conga line with 500 guys in it. Probably not the image you wanted to call up.

This statement made me think of a different kind of line with 500 guys in it, and that's REALLY not an image I need to see...

PattiTheWicked
08-02-2005, 08:41 AM
Maybe Jenna can collect pics from all of you guys, and then we can have a Hot Guys of Absolute Write Calendar for next year?

Oh, the possibilities.

maestrowork
08-02-2005, 09:00 AM
Maybe Jenna can collect pics from all of you guys, and then we can have a Hot Guys of Absolute Write Calendar for next year?

Oh, the possibilities.

Now that's a scary thought.

GonnaBeFamous
08-03-2005, 12:33 AM
Now that's a scary thought.

ROFLMAO, I think new registrations would halt permanently on this board.

rtilryarms
08-03-2005, 12:43 AM
Well, Liam had that semi-nude one that everyone drooled over......

OneTeam OneDream
08-03-2005, 01:32 AM

Oh, the possibilities.

I'll sign up...but I won't do semi-nude like Liam, I'll only do FULL FRONTAL NUDITY!

PattiTheWicked
08-03-2005, 01:47 AM
I'll sign up...but I won't do semi-nude like Liam, I'll only do FULL FRONTAL NUDITY!

We'll let you wear your baseball hat if you like :)

OneTeam OneDream
08-03-2005, 01:50 AM
We'll let you wear your baseball hat if you like :)

No need. :banana:

Marisa Louise
08-05-2005, 08:00 AM
First girl to join the conga line! YAYUS!!!!! And I massage professionally.... what do YOU guys have to offer!? (raises eyebrow).

No, totally just kidding! While I do walk the straight line, I do too think that avatar picture is simply gawgeous, if I do say so muhself! I'm a newly declared Glater-ite as you can see by my title. (Smiles proudly). She's so cool! 'Nuff said!

Rock on, dudes!

Marisa Louise
08-05-2005, 08:08 AM
Oh! And one more thing....

I think we have the new AW contest! (Bachelorette: Finding the Absolute Write Man!)

Bachelorette: Jenna
Bachelors: Line 'em up!!!!!

GonnaBeFamous
08-05-2005, 08:10 AM
First girl to join the conga line! YAYUS!!!!! And I massage professionally.... what do YOU guys have to offer!? (raises eyebrow).

No, totally just kidding! While I do walk the straight line, I do too think that avatar picture is simply gawgeous, if I do say so muhself! I'm a newly declared Glater-ite as you can see by my title. (Smiles proudly). She's so cool! 'Nuff said!

Rock on, dudes!

I see you're in cali. Representing the 209 here.

Marisa Louise
08-05-2005, 08:14 AM
Representin', huh?

562 hea! LOL.

Newly moved into Long Beach. Used to be in Torrance.

:hi:Hiiiiiii!

Writer2011
08-05-2005, 08:18 AM
Well it's too bad I can't be in that contest...i'm already taken :)

Marisa Louise
08-05-2005, 08:25 AM
...and Jenna's not really a bachelorette.

Welp, I tried!

reph
08-05-2005, 08:42 AM
I see you're in cali. Representing the 209 here.
I was raised in 209. We didn't call the state "Cali" then. That name's recent. It came about after I moved to what's now 510, formerly part of 415.

GonnaBeFamous
08-05-2005, 08:43 AM
...and Jenna's not really a bachelorette.

Welp, I tried!

I've never been to torrance. What's it like. Hell I've never been to Long beach, but I think I got an idea what thats like from snoop dog and my sisters descriptions. ;) I've been living in a hole all my life. Oh well, im unemployed colleggrad I finally got excuse now. :)

GonnaBeFamous
08-05-2005, 08:46 AM
I was raised in 209. We didn't call the state "Cali" then. That name's recent. It came about after I moved to what's now 510, formerly part of 415.

Wow what a small world. I grew up in San Leandro. I would neverlive there now though. Not worth the prices. If I ever move out of this place Its southern california into a studio apartment. I'm hesitant to ever move to southern california because of the crime,and Ill be away from San Francisco and the prettier mountains and skiiing. At least where Im at I'm equal distance from everything.

Marisa Louise
08-05-2005, 09:05 AM
Torrance is actually a really nice area. Right next to it are Rolling Hills Estates, Rancho Palos Verdes, and Manhattan Beach. Barbra Streisand can sometimes be found shopping there, in Manhattan, and quite a few very rich live in RPV. So Torrance is sandwiched between those two.

Long Beach is a somewhat different story. It's a big Port. A huge Harbor. It's right next to San Pedro, which is on the other side of Palos Verdes.

Long Beach is pretty cultured. I'm not used to it yet. They're bringing up the nighborhoods slowly but surely.... and by the beach (as can be expected) it is always nice. It's a funny city. One block you're in a great neighborhood and three more you're in a "bad pocket". I'm not sure what to make of it. It's kind of a step before we get a bigger house somewhere different.

Writer2011
08-05-2005, 09:07 AM
I love California.... I went there for the first time 20 years ago and then in 1989....I can't wait to get back some day!!!

aboyd
08-05-2005, 03:22 PM
I was raised in 209. We didn't call the state "Cali" then. That name's recent. It came about after I moved to what's now 510, formerly part of 415.Mmm. I'm nearby in 408. 510 is nice. I like the shops.

-Tony

astonwest
08-05-2005, 03:29 PM

Hike!

OneTeam OneDream
08-06-2005, 09:01 AM
[QUOTE=Marisa Louise]

While I do walk the straight line, I do too think that avatar picture is simply gawgeous, if I do say so muhself! QUOTE]

That one under your name isn't so bad either.........;)

Marisa Louise
08-06-2005, 09:34 AM
Awww, thanks! :D I tried. Really hard, too!!!!!

It took me about an hour to get the picture to look like the intent I had. :ROFL:

Stuff like that just doesn't flow from me. It takes a serious amount of effort. I'm normally just one of those every-day, average dudettes.

OneTeam OneDream
08-06-2005, 09:36 AM
Awww, thanks! :D I tried. Really hard, too!!!!!

It took me about an hour to get the picture to look like the intent I had. :ROFL:

Stuff like that just doesn't flow from me. It takes a serious amount of effort. I'm normally just one of those every-day, average dudettes.

No complaints here! :banana: (and again, I pull out my banana.....wait, no....I didn't mean it like that....where are you running to?? stop......I really have a banana!)

GonnaBeFamous
08-06-2005, 09:52 AM
It must be nice to be attractive. ;)

OneTeam OneDream
08-06-2005, 09:55 AM
It must be nice to be attractive. ;)

It is......oh wait...I don't think you were talking to me.......I'll just mosy on out of here now....:gone:

Lantern Jack
08-06-2005, 10:28 AM
Not so sure I'm liking the implications, there. So all of us who aren't strictly hetero, adhering to the straight and narrow, are weaving down the crooked boulevard to where, exactly?

GonnaBeFamous
08-06-2005, 10:31 AM
Not so sure I'm liking the implications, there. So all of us who aren't strictly hetero, adhering to the straight and narrow, are weaving down the crooked boulevard to where, exactly?

I think the one that heads to Castro District, San Francisco. :D

aboyd
08-06-2005, 10:37 AM
So all of us who aren't strictly hetero, adhering to the straight and narrow, are weaving down the crooked boulevard to where, exactly?Wherever it is, take me with you!

-Tony

Marisa Louise
08-06-2005, 10:49 AM
No complaints here! :banana: (and again, I pull out my banana.....wait, no....I didn't mean it like that....where are you running to?? stop......I really have a banana!)

:ROFL: .

LOL--- actually it's an inside joke between my friend Cathy any I.

See, my friend Cathy picks on me because when I met Jenna in January, I was so nervous and not exactly shy (because I talked a lot) but defintely not completely myself. I was a little star-struck. Jittery.

Cathy says that I acted like a little girl with a crush because I was smiling ear to ear and I was red in the face almost the entire time and.....was all out of sorts.

So, when we were getting up to leave from a little café that we all had been chatting at, I stumbled a little over my chair, and Jenna had said something along the lines of "Oh, it must be all that coffee, huh?" To which within point.five.seconds my face flushed and I responded instantaneously with "No, this just happens when I'm around EXTREMELY COOL people!" This said in the highest of nerd fashion, raising vocal tone and enthusiasm as nearing the end of my ever-so-geeky phrase.

Yep.......I'mmm a freak!

Lantern Jack
08-06-2005, 11:00 AM
Honestly, I'm just in a mood. I've been searching for a job for two months and, while all my friends are getting placed in newspapers everywhere right out of college, every rag in the vicinity is treating me like their personal red-headed stepchild. I thought I'd finally found a route to publication, but my contact, she kind of ducked out on me at the last second without offering a reason why. Think she lost faith. So I'm stuck in limbo, at my parents' house (a real Robert Barone situation, only imagine my mother in the Peter Boyle role), can't really get a job at a restaurant because that's insulting. I just got my Bachelor's. Can't really get a job as a secretary, because I'm not a looker (that's not sexist, that actually is a factor) and my typing is shoddy. I can't afford health insurance, so I'm off my meds (I'm bi-polar mixed, that's manic and depressive at once). And I just spent the past two hours locked out of the house, in the rain, in my boxer shorts, again. So feel free to ignore my thin-skinnedness.

Canada James
08-07-2005, 08:45 AM
Ooops. I thought this was the "Nice pic James" thread. :Thumbs:

Canada James