Not open for further replies.

DaveKuzminski

Preditors & Editors
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
anotherealm.com
No, it's not the original Poddy Mouth. It's a new site with a similar name that's been filling a need for information for writers interested in either POD or self-publishing avenues. The URL at https://poddymouth.wordpress.com/ states that it's been suspended, but not why.

I have my suspicions as to why, but it's too soon to mention those since it wouldn't help matters if I'm wrong. However, I think it would be useful if the site could be resurrected on another site because it's opinionated in a good way. So, if anyone knows the operator of this particular suspended Poddy Mouth, could you contact that individual and ask her to contact P&E?

And now it's been unsuspended, but I'd still like to contact her.

Last edited:

MickRooney

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.theindependentpublishingmagazine.com
HMS PODdy Mouth Sinks at Sea!

So the shutters seem to be finally pulled down for good on Blogger PODdy Mouth. The POD bloggers 'Sex in the City' blogspot was deleted by the author following yesterdays posting by Angela Hoy in WritersWeekly.

http://www.writersweekly.com

It seems Angela feels she has been blacklisted by PODdy and her comment replies to blog articles have been deleted. Angela has even stuck up the 'reward-wanted' posters and is offering $500 for anyone who can reveal the true identity behind PODdy Mouth by providing proof.

It seems PODdy may have been an owner/employee of a known POD publishers and posting to eskew 'facts' and opinions in favour of one particular POD publisher.

The article by Angela certainly makes for interesting reading. Lets just hope that in light of the current moves by Amazon against POD publishers, the natives don't end up fighting amongst themselves!

Last edited:

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
Quite. That's why even though I think Angela had the right facts she took some of the wrong actions. Best served cold, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.