Popular Science Author Will Answer Science Research Questions

Wonderlander

Bird In Flight
Registered
Reaction score
Not sure this belongs here or in the announcements (help me out, admins!) but rather unexpectedly, on 11/12/09 I've got Marcus Chown, popular science author of We Need To Talk About Kelvin, guest blogging at my blogsite.

Basically, he's agreed to answer science questions from people writing SF, and the idea is if you've got a plot issue or setpiece that's bugging you as it pertains to any sort of science, or you ever wondered what would happen if a certain scenario came true, here's your chance to get a second opinion.

You could post a question here or on my site and I'll put it to him and get an answer for you.

DrZoidberg

aka TomOfSweden
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tomknox.se
I was confused there for a while. I thought it was about Lionel Shriver who wrote "Let's talk about Kevin".

Wonderlander

Bird In Flight
Registered
Reaction score
Closing!

Hi everyone!

I've sent on the questions received and now have more than enough responses for the blog, so I'm having to to stop now. The quality of the questions and answers is really good, with formulae being invoked like voodoo and stuff, so it should be interesting.

I'll be posting on http://www.helencallaghan.co.uk/journal.html on Friday.

Wonderlander

Bird In Flight
Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is up today - thanks everyone who contributed a questions!

"Would My Doomsday Device Destroy The World Or Just Islington?" Marcus Chown Guest Blogs!

Hi everyone!

I've sent on the questions received and now have more than enough responses for the blog, so I'm having to to stop now. The quality of the questions and answers is really good, with formulae being invoked like voodoo and stuff, so it should be interesting.

I'll be posting on http://www.helencallaghan.co.uk/journal.html on Friday.