The Bonzai Tree Generator

lucidzfl

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
I found this website (thanks to the uncle jim thread) and found it hillarious. I posted about 3000 words of text into it and the outcome is positively surreal.

http://www.critters.org/bonsai/

Anyone wanna share?

---

Chapter 1: A fuzzy character walked right into their trap.
Just one full book a night, to look at a time.
God help me bitch.” Jason opened his bed.
Jason that was cold, clear and stared at the white guy walking made up ok?” He had, of punks before A young latino began to realize he wanted, he would get going.
I’m glad to have darkened.
“I really make me anyway?
I haven’t heard Said Alberts, looking troubled.
“Something about it.” Schroeder gave Jason’s shoulder a business card out of them in by a serious fight.” He stopped briefly and sat down Kicks and played even the hospitals who tell them to see him He may be quiet and leaned in hoodies, of pain and destroyed eyesight, but a goodie.
Lookin’ forward to stop.
The young latino began to walk in each direction, every day.
He was often drunk and stared at once.
“Doctor Alberts?” He held up ok?” He may be 10 already.
It was a business card with an Olympic figure, but everything at a discount.” “Don’t worry about packing on his account.
Tonight he felt as though he made for you.” He crumpled to tell them to stop.
His voice was a guilty pleasure combo of people.
All I remember any truck.
But you Jason laughed.
“That wasn’t yours, that raise I swear puta, I don’t remember about last night is for the way he made for you.” He was often drunk and browse to open his coat, Cecil not too scared to see him out of my pupils shows up behind him in the second floor, his visitor at any one full book in hand.
“Whenever you probably shouldn’t talk to the haze of twenty-five, Jason Got yourself some fight in him eh?
You out already?” He looked upset but didn’t seem like it I don’t read much.” Schroeder smiled.
“That’s all Chapter 12: An unabashed lover of them in years.” “I have new machines that Alberts looked quite a frosty January night Jason, that special place.

----

I literally cried at this. I would love to see someone elses!!!