Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
I can't watch these movies because they are so fucking overedited. I stopped watching the first because it kept doing CUT CUT CUT CUT!

God, its like watching a Michal Bay movie.

I'm going to try again though. Maybe the overediting flashes are only in the beginning.

Seams

○
Registered
Reaction score
I heard a review about this game, seems a lot of work went into it to match the movie, but then they talked about how it lacked quests and such, which most games have. So the graphics are in 3D(geez wish i had a 3D television, but don't)

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Its the white flashes that keep flashing between cuts that does it. I can handle lots of cuts, but not when its light watching a fucking strobe light.

LOG

Lagrangian
Registered
Reaction score
Reviews of the game so far seem pretty tepid.
As far as I can tell, they like the content, but multiplayer aint so good, and it suffers from repetetiveness.
Multiplayer doesn't matter to me, and I play MMO's, so I may actually like it pretty well, if I ever get the chance to buy it.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
I've heard one glowing review and pointedly avoided anything else because I wanna go in knowing almost nothing.

Dommo

On Mac's double secret probation.
Registered
Reaction score
The word on the 'tubes is that it's a "Meh" title. Not worth the 50 or 60 bucks to buy new, but perhaps worth buying when it drops to like twenty bucks or so.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan to me.

Now, anyone else think that Terminator is just begging for a GTA treatment. Imagine an open ended sandbox game which takes LA, simulates it, then puts down a Terminator, a Sarah Conner and a Kyle Reece. Randomize where the Terminator and Reece land, then have them try and find and protect/kill Conner. Allow players to choose to either be Reece or the Terminator for radically different game styles. Give it some RPG elements and lots of guns and improvised weapons and BAM!

Awesome game based off a James Cameron film.

LOG

Lagrangian
Registered
Reaction score
So it'll be exactly like the film?
That sentence makes no sense grammatically. The game cannot 'be' like the film because the game is released whereas the film is not.
Also, I strongly believe that the film will go very well. Maybe not profit-wise, hard to make a profit with a 230-million budget, but I do think people will really like it.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Aight.

Got the game, spending my delicious Birthmas money.

I love it, actually. The gameplay is solid, the world is well done, and if you loved the film, youll love the game.

Also, it can be played in 3d. Which I am immediately going to do.

Once I get my 3d glasses, course.

MGraybosch

Lunch Break Novelist
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.matthewgraybosch.com
Let's hope this pre-movie game turns out well.

It's a movie tie-in, and should be boycotted for that reason alone. Shitty movie tie-in games helped cause the Video Game Crash of 1983 (remember the landfill full of E.T. cartridges?) and may very well cause another crash in the future -- if the sheer amount of crap being dumped on Wii owners doesn't do the job first. :evil

Status
Not open for further replies.