• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta for a YA Urban Fantasy (Crossover)

Status
Not open for further replies.

profen4

Banned
Spammer
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I’m looking for a Beta reader for a YA Urban Fantasy (crossover) novel with a slight romantic arc. It’s 70K words and polished to the best of my ability. I’m looking for, and would greatly appreciate, whatever feedback you might be willing to offer.
PM me if you are interested and I’ll send you a quick blurb about the novel. If it doesn’t sound like your kind of thing, no worries. If you want to start with a chapter and see if it piques your interest, that would be fine too.
Of course, I'm happy to trade off if you have something that needs beta'ing as well

Cheers

ETA: I forgot to mention - a while back I used SYW to tweak some of my work and so here's the link to the first page of the mss.

http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148447

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.